What's new

Your most HATED fighting game character of every series

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Loving the mileena hate. Loved playing ravenous (pretty much mained by the end alongside reptile/ermac/kotal) but totally avoided piercing because it was distillled herpes.

I’m going to side with mk9 Kabal as my least favourite to fight against. Cyrax was hella salt-inducing at times too.

The very worst salt had to be losing liu kang’s 213 (iirc?) and knowing you should never have let it happen. Moreso earlier in the games life... been playing FGs since mk2 but had never taken them very seriously until that fiasco salted my butter.

Actually, played deception quite a bit with friends, abhorred Kobra in every way. Shujinko was awesome, which I understand is a widely held opinion....

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
How did Uncle JBeezY missed THIS! So many damn Eddy Gordo haters! lol Well i texted him and he said fuck you all....in Brazilian.

Anways...Most hated....Hmmmm....*thinks*....Supergirl in Injustice 2 HANDS DOWN! THAT bitch makes me wish OJ was in the game.

HASHTAG/FigureItOut

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Blazblue- brokonoe (kokonoe when she was busted af)

Mvc3- Virgil and phoenix

Mvc2- storm, sentinel and magneto

Tekken- Steve, hwoarang, devil jin

King of fighters- geese, rural, yuri, Leona

Street fighter v- Laura

Sf4- akuma, sakura

Third strike- ibuki

Injustice 2- everyone that beats joker

Street fighter x tekken- Rufus

Dead or alive- Helena (she still sexy though)

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I want to give a shout out to Seong Mina from Soul Calibur 3, but a very specific instance of her: anyone who has played Chronicles of the Sword should remember the special boss stage where you had to fight her on a field made of ice. She could poke you twice for a ring-out and it was the most frustrating thing in the Soul Calibur series (least on the PS2)

ToX

Noob
MKT : Rain and Noob Saibot.. they were OP AS FUCK.
MK9 : Mileena , not necessarily a great char, but an A tier char that was brain dead as fuck and most of the people who mained her were trashcans
MKX : GM Sub
IJ 2 : Supergirl, again braindead scrub char.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Anything NRS makes turns out to be cancer because of their utter lack of competence in what's stupid as fuck that needs to go, their tendency to overnerf and general misunderstanding of what game balance entails.

I also hated the new characters in Soul Calibur 5.

MysTiiK_V

"For Mother Nature"
MK9: Kabal, Noob, Kenshi, Freddy
Injustice 1: Martian, Superman, Bane, Lantern, Deathstroke
MKX: Sub zero, Alien, Jacqui, Goro
Injustice 2: Deadshot(prepatch) Black adam, Flash, Brainiac, Firestorm, Supergirl, Fate

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Oh and I know it’s an FPS but Oddjob in Goldeneye should still be an acceptable answer to this thread lol.
And i 2nd this! He was the most BROKE most SHORT and most UGLY of the cast....and won every damn time. Moonraker Elite came in short 2nd....all pun intended ;)

But do you remember Ninja Turtle Tournament Fighters for the SNES ?Question mark? That game was da shit, but RAT KING was who i hated the most! He was like the Zangief of the game except he stays slamming your ass in loops. Hated that rat Bastard...

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Soo, is it time to hate on Catwoman yet? You know, not because she's broke as hell, but because she's under 16bit's protection and is broke as hell.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Oh man, this will be long af but I'll try to limit it to 2 per series, don't think I can go any lower coz hating characters is why I play fighting games..

MK: Mileena, Kitana and Lao, annoying af every game it's unreal.
Tekken: Jun/Asuka, Whoreang and Bryan online
Injustice: the stupid ass Supercunts, if you have an S on your chest you a bitch.
SF2: Chun-Li and Guile
SF3: Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, more Ken.
SF4/overall: Chun-Li and Blanka, easily. I can add 10 characters here though..
SF5: Abigail/Necalli coz 99% of their online players play like fuckin buffoons and press shit nonstop.
MvC2: #1 is Corridor, 99% coz of that fuckin assist. The whole top echelon in that game can eat a dick though.
MvC3: Zero and Hidden missiles.
MvCi: Dante and Haggar.
PreMvC: Wolverine my god, infinite galore from any hit.
SC: Voldo, just no.
Skullgirls: Double and Fillia, busted ass assist and a braindead character.
BB: Nine and Arakune, just no fun all around. Jin get an honorable mention coz fuck Ice powers.
DoA: Ayane.. flips, flips and more flips.
Uniel: 90% of the cast, it's why I don't play it anymore.
Persona: Yosuke, I'm not playing that BB crossbattle coz of him, fuck him. That and Uniel characters.
KoF: Iori and Benimaru, it's annoying how stupid good they are in every game at this point. Robert is a close 3rd.
Dissidia: Onion knight, Cloud for being so insanely overused.
KI: Fulgore and that bitchmade Mummy, haven't played in a while but fuck him.
Darkstalkers: Rikioh, such as asshole character.
GG: Zappa, but I hate everyone else as well.
Smash: LOL, but Mario.
Bloody Roar: Chameleon asshole.
SamSho: nakoruru, can't stand her and her stupid bird. Still mad she's in KoF14.
JoJo ps1: Chaka, Petshop for being bird ST Akuma with ice powers.
JoJo ASB: Bruno, those fuckin zippers..
FOTNS: Souther, he wasnt even the best but he was easily the most annoying. Fuck Rei too coz LOLunreactable everything.
Pokken: that fuckin chandelier.
Nidhogg: Orange, blends too much with the background.
Naruto games: the whole Uchiha clan, coz that's all you'll play against alongside Minato.
DBZ games: Broly, I really hope he doesn't make it to DBfighterz, most overrated and overhyped character in all fiction probably.

Last edited:

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
Oh man, this will be long af but I'll try to limit it to 2 per series, don't think I can go any lower coz hating characters is why I play fighting games..

MK: Mileena, Kitana and Lao, annoying af every game it's unreal.
Tekken: Jun/Asuka, Whoreang and Bryan online
Injustice: the stupid ass Supercunts, if you have an S on your chest you a bitch.
SF2: Chun-Li and Guile
SF3: Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, more Ken.
SF4/overall: Chun-Li and Blanka, easily. I can add 10 characters here though..
SF5: Abigail/Necalli coz 99% of their online players play like fuckin buffoons and press shit nonstop.
MvC2: #1 is Corridor, 99% coz of that fuckin assist. The whole top echelon in that game can eat a dick though.
MvC3: Zero and Hidden missiles.
MvCi: Dante and Haggar.
PreMvC: Wolverine my god, infinite galore from any hit.
SC: Voldo, just no.
Skullgirls: Double and Fillia, busted ass assist and a braindead character.
BB: Nine and Arakune, just no fun all around. Jin get an honorable mention coz fuck Ice powers.
DoA: Ayane.. flips, flips and more flips.
Uniel: 90% of the cast, it's why I don't play it anymore.
Persona: Yosuke, I'm not playing that BB crossbattle coz of him, fuck him. That and Uniel characters.
KoF: Iori and Benimaru, it's annoying how stupid good they are in every game at this point. Robert is a close 3rd.
Dissidia: Onion knight, Cloud for being so insanely overused.
KI: Fulgore and that bitchmade Mummy, haven't played in a while but fuck him.
Darkstalkers: Rikioh, such as asshole character.
GG: Zappa, but I hate everyone else as well.
Smash: LOL, but Mario.
Bloody Roar: Chameleon asshole.
SamSho: nakoruru, can't stand her and her stupid bird. Still mad she's in KoF14.
FOTNS: Souther, he wasnt even the best but he was easily the most annoying. Fuck Rei too coz LOLunreactable everything.
Pokken: that fuckin chandelier.
Nidhogg: Orange, blends too much with the background.
Naruto games: the whole Uchiha clan, coz that's all you'll play against alongside Minato.
DBZ games: Broly, I really hope he doesn't make it to DBfighterz, most overrated and overhyped character in all fiction probably.
Never have I felt more like an infant in the FGC, holy balls man.