What's new

Your most HATED fighting game character of every series

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
MKT Noob Saibot

This mofo can infinite yo ass basically at anytime during the match. You jumped? Lol infinite. You threw a projectile? Lul infinite. You threw out any attack? Rofl infinite. You ran towards me without kara jabbing? Lmao infinite.

He’s definitely a top 5 most broken character in fighting games of all time. So I hate him.

Close 2nd is UMK3 Kabal.

This character is one of the most complete characters in any fighting game. A close 2nd would be Kabal in MK9, he’s just as complete of a character, the UMK3 version is just a little more broken. UMK3 Kabal just dominates every space in the game. He can zone really well, has one of the best rushdowns in the game, has the best jabs in the game with high priority, and he has the fastest special in the game that goes full screen and freezes you in place and he can use it to anti air and he gets 30%+ off of it from anywhere. The character is broken but just barely under the “too broken” status to be banned.

So yeah, just fuck Kabal in general.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Mortal Kombat: Ermac.
Tekken: Paul and King. Possibly, Asuka and Lili.

I don't have anyone to hate at other FGs.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Mileena was my favorite female character when I first seen her in MK2. Felt her story was much more interesting then the goody Kitana and it match the dark tone. MK9 ruined it for me. The ladder tower last challenge made me hate that character for life. It's like having a first love then to realized they changed and you had a really unhealthy break up.

MK9- Stryker- Terrible boring character that they didn't even try to make appealing. Completely forgettable in every way.

Injustice 1- Doomsday- Cheap and uninteresting to play.

MKX- Quan Chi, plus on block mix up vortex. That was up nearly all the time. Guess right 4 times in a row or die. MKX was all about the mix and Summoner Quan was the King.

Injustice 2- used to be Deadshot now probably Supergirl

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Note - Mine aren't based on balance, rather who just like or don't like as characters.

Street Fighter - M.Bison/Dictator

Mortal Kombat - Stryker or Mavado if I had to choose

Killer Instinct - Tusk

Injustice - Hard to say, I dislike a ton of these characters based on how they act in these games so narrowing to one would be too hard.