What's new

Your MK11 Main(s) So Far?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
it is really to early to tell.. but I guess we will find out soon .. I would need a full roster to be sure AND time in the game. For example I loved D;Vorah.. but only played her now and then in MKx as she was to execution heavy for my old man hands.

Scarlet is the one I am most interested in from the reveal event and D'Vorah from the other reveals. But I think the truth is like many people not gearing up for pro matches I will be running through the entire rosters in those early days.

I've heard rumors that Kotal Khan will return, I will be really into that guy as I guess Sun God was my "main" in MKx.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Of the ones we know about, I like what I’ve seen from Jade the most. Really hoping Human Smoke is in this game.

Isn't Shinnok in it too? Shin, Mileena, Ermac, Kano, Reptile. Most characters I pick since Mk1 are not in it. So I can only hope that Kano won't be trash like in mk9. A viable Sub-Zero would be great too

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Isn't Shinnok in it too? Shin, Mileena, Ermac, Kano, Reptile. Most characters I pick since Mk1 are not in it. So I can only hope that Kano won't be trash like in mk9. A viable Sub-Zero would be great too
Shinnok's head is in the game, doubtful he's playable. Mileena, Ermac, and Reptile are speculated at best. They weren't in the leak and not in any of the videos, unless they're secret characters only hope for them would be DLC

But this new chick, Kronika?, walked up to him so maybe she will be restoring him when they go down that time travel route. NRS is good at teasing

Last edited:

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
But this new chick, Kronika?, walked up to him so maybe she will be restoring him when they go down that tine travel route. NRS is good at teasing
That's optimistic, dude. If any sorcerer makes it in, Shang's gotta have dibs, and we don't even have confirmation he's in the game. And Shang and Shinnok share a bunch of moves so having both in the same game is a bit iffy.

JDM

Noob
Of the confirmed characters? I'd have to put my hands on them cause I'm not really all that excited for any of them. If I had to pick one I'd say kabal. But Raiden also looks like he'd be a character I could mesh well with, but I really don't care for Raiden much.

That's optimistic, dude. If any sorcerer makes it in, Shang's gotta have dibs, and we don't even have confirmation he's in the game. And Shang and Shinnok share a bunch of moves so having both in the same game is a bit iffy.
That's true. Just give us any sorcerer, they were portrayed like weaklings in MKX. Shinnok was just another bad guy and Quan received full qte humiliation

eXalted

Kytinn Queen
Main will be D'Vorah.

Alternate most likely Kitana.

Very intrigued by Skarlet.

Raiden looks incredibly good.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
OP - you should make this a poll so we can take stock of who the most played out characters will be. I hate mirror matches, so hope my main won't be the most played

Almost half of the roster is officially revealed. We have:

1. Raiden
2. Scorpion
3. Baraka
4. Sonya
5. Skarlet
6. Sub-Zero
7. Geras
8. Kano
9. Kabal
10. D'Vorah
11. Jade
12. Shao Kahn

Who will you main in MK11 out of the characters that are announced so far? And why?

For me it's D'Vorah and Skarlet. I mained D'Vorah in MKX and she was my favorite by far. Can't wait to see her gameplay and for her to be fully revealed.
And Skarlet was one of my mains in MK9, she looks super interesting in MK11.

So far until I see the Shaolin boys so far I'm interested in subzero and Jade.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I will main either Sub or Johnny Cage. Sub is looking fantastic but I'm getting a really good feeling about Johnny Cage, if his gameplay is sick ill have to play him too at least.

I'm not a talented enough player to use more than two characters at a decent level if I'm being honest with myself.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Any of these characters in order of availability
Shao Kahn if not in game any character from the Shokan Race
followed by Sindel

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
#1: Raiden, eaaaaasily
#2: Johnny Cage, his moves look so fancy and cool
#3: Shao Kahn because he's Shao Kahn

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Currently just Jade. She was one of my top5 most wanted. If none of my others show up then its Team Green till Injustice 3.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
Johnny Cage looks sick . I wasnt feeling hin in MKX but loved him in mk9. This version is more of what i want for johnny.
Mains so far are Johnny and Baraka