5. Skarlet
6. Sub-Zero
7. Geras
8. Kano
9. Kabal
10. D'Vorah
11. Jade
12. Shao Kahn

Who will you main in MK11 out of the characters that are announced so far? And why?

For me it's D'Vorah and Skarlet. I mained D'Vorah in MKX and she was my favorite by far. Can't wait to see her gameplay and for her to be fully revealed.
And Skarlet was one of my mains in MK9, she looks super interesting in MK11.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Skarlet is my favorite character so far in the roster, but Kabal's playstyle seems to have been designed with me in mind. Also while I've never been a huge Scorpion fan, his design looks extremely footsies based, and after MKX I'm starving for some neutral!

So for now, I'll be looking for a main in this order:

1. Kabal
2. Skarlet
3. Scorpion

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Easily Skarlet, she has all the tools i could possibly want on a MK character and she does everything i expect her to do, a lot of utility.
She has possibly everything in the game, excellent walkspeeds, excellent dashes, amazing range, and her load outs are all designed to deal with all possible situation free and to top it all, she steal health from opponents.

From every single character revealed so far she felt to me like the most complete one. Plus it has to be a bonus maining her in MK9, a 90% sync.

You guys can go jump on jade bandwagon, i will pick her to see her strenghs but Skarlet shit its like my domain.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Of the revealed so far:

Jade

Sub-Zero & Raiden are vying for the alt. I typically only have one hardcore alt character and then just fuck around with a bunch of characters more casually.

Last edited:

ThaJyesta

Ferra does the rhyme, all the time
100% Geras, so far, since I'm all about grapplers. That said, if Kano ends up being anythink like his Commando variation in MKX, it'll probably end up being him. I'm also very impressed with what I saw from Baraka in the most recent Kombat Kast. I also can't wait to see what Shao Kahn is like, since I've been wanting a good, playable version of him for the longest.

tldr:

1. Geras
2. Kano
3. Baraka
4. Shao Kahn

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
The two characters I expect the most have not been revealed yet (Cage and Kenshi), and it's looking bad for one of those two.

I have much less interest for the rest of the characters shown so far, but I'll probably test Baraka, Shao, Kabal or Jade.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Right now Jade, but that could change depending on how D'Vorah and Kitana play because those are also two characters I have a ton of fun playing in MKX.

I've been looking forward to seeing Jade for ages and I'm not disappointed in the slightest. Everything about her is awesome.

But at the end of the day, I'm gonna end up playing everybody at some point.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
So far Baraka. Really liking his flag and hedgehog wakeup attack.
If there are any grappler type characters i will also learn them

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Right now Sonya because she's a fast in your face character and what's what I like to play. Tyler confirmed that for me last night by how he played her. She looked so fun.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I'm mostly waiting for Smoke / Noob Saibot / Rain / Sektor. If none of those makes it in and we only get already expected characters, then I will legit not have a single character, that makes me super excited. Then I'll just have to go with the next best picks.

The next best picks for me right now are Kabal, Raiden and Scorpion. I like each one for various reasons, from the (beginner-friendly) playstyle to overall options and even swagger.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'd say Shao Kahn but I haven't seen his gameplay. Honestly, it doesn't even matter. It would be Shao Kahn.

Other than him, honestly every character aside from Sonya interests me. Geras probably interests me most, followed closely by Raiden. Jade also looks amazing. As well as Scorpion and Sub Zero.

NRS has killed it on every design so far, to be honest.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I won't know for sure until the game's out, but right now I'm thinking Baraka and Jade might actually both fit me this time. Liked what little I played of Baraka at the reveal a lot more than any other version of him, and Jade seems to have shades of Dick and Robin, two characters I played.

It's still early, but for once it's looking like my ideal choices might have playstyles I gel with.

smaddy

I'm your huckleberry
out of what I've seen so far looks like Sub-Zero. Obviously subject to change once I get my hands on the game or as more characters get added.

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
I can’t decide on a main. Baraka looks awesome, scorpion looks like so much fun and I’ve wanted to play Shao Kahn for a while. Sub looks like the perfect play style for me but I was debating not touching him for this game until I saw his gameplay. I still haven’t seen kotal or Mileena yet.