What's new

YOMI LIVING MATCH UP CHART (FIRST DRAFT) v1.0 - 7-2-15 Tremor Patch

Renzokuken

Gay Hawkeye
So Bojutsu and Shaolin are about even with bad MUs, but Shaolin has slightly more favorable MUs.

According to this chart, he's still a very solid character with only a handful of bad MUs overall. Good to know.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
per Goro- I don't think Kenshi is as bad a matchup as Quan is. Kenshi's keepaway isn't on Quan's level, plus the given that Quan can make a few right guesses in the blender and win the game. I also don't think Cassie is that bad

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
As a stunt double player from you have for A-Lust would roughly match what u would have other than Ranya which u think she beats him 6-4

And please if you do a tier list have S, A, B tier please

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
sorry to be the noob here Reo, but what dose the values mean and why dose mirror matchup not get a rank?
would someone please explain what this list means?

Like was dose Kung Jin (Bojutsu) 64 Ferra/Tor actually mean?

And why is all the mirrors NA?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
would someone please explain what this list means?

Like was dose Kung Jin (Bojutsu) 64 Ferra/Tor actually mean?

And why is all the mirrors NA?
Let's say a match is based on 10 points and its x vs z if it Saids 5/5 that means the match up is even, but if it's Saids 6/4 that means X has a small advantage

X Z
6/4

If it was lets 2/8 that means Z has a huge advantage in the match up

How is Kitana even with shinnok? (RS TO BS) she can literally fan him the whole game. The damage difference is huge between the two.

How is Kitana even with shinnok? (RS TO BS) she can literally fan him the whole game. The damage difference is huge between the two.
Shinnok is better up close in the MU. Better pokes, has f4 string to punish her and check her, hell sparks pressure, can low profile her wakeup, and etc. Also once he gets a life lead it will be no easy task for her to comeback unless she has X-ray or Shinnok messes up.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
What matchups do u disagree with @HoneyBee
D'Vorah Swarm Queen

YOMI Opinion/HoneyBee Opinion
Ferra/Torr: 6-4 / 5-5
Kung Jin (Bojutsu): 6-4 / 5-5
Quan Chi (Summoner + Sorcerer): 5-5/ 6-4
Raiden: 5-5 / 4-6
Sub Zero: 6-4 / 7-3
Tanya: 5-5 / 4-6

There's a few MU's I won't comment on because I haven't played them enough, but I'm fairly certain about those numbers with the current patch.

There's a few MU's I won't comment on because I haven't played them enough, but I'm fairly certain about those numbers with the current patch.
Interesting, we will take ur thoughts into account

Shinnok is better up close in the MU. Better pokes, has f4 string to punish her and check her, hell sparks pressure, can low profile her wakeup, and etc. Also once he gets a life lead it will be no easy task for her to comeback unless she has X-ray or Shinnok messes up.
I agree that if he has a health lead, getting that comeback is way harder. .
When one of the best players tell you that a mu is different than what you say, makes you wonder if you n that other person is playing at the highest level :eek::eek::D

D'Vorah Swarm Queen

Hmm also, why u think raiden beats her? I think her footsies and ability to low profile his wakeups and punish them hard really help her vs him. That and she can d2 his j3 which some characters can't. But I would like to hear ur take on it

Wow. I hope everyone takes this with a grain of salt. How can one scene know match-ups for every single character in the game? Do you have the highest possible level vs the highest possible level of play for all these characters?

I really hope everyone does not take this as gospel. I see some horrendous numbers in that chart. Hish-qu-ten going even with bone shaper? (biggest inaccuracy in the chart) Theory fighting at its finest and that is all it is.

Game is not even 5 months old.

Wow. I hope everyone takes this with a grain of salt. How can one scene know match-ups for every single character in the game? Do you have the highest possible level vs the highest possible level of play for all these characters?

I really hope everyone does not take this as gospel. I see some horrendous numbers in that chart. Hish-qu-ten going even with bone shaper? (biggest inaccuracy in the chart) Theory fighting at its finest and that is all it is.

Game is not even 5 months old.
so we can't speculate and ask for the communities input? Lmao chill and voice ur opinion. We nvr said this was set in stone.

Also just to make this clear, we have many characters repped at a high lvl here at YOMI, we know the characters as well or better than any scene and I am confident saying that.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Hmm also, why u think raiden beats her? I think her footsies and ability to low profile his wakeups and punish them hard really help her vs him. That and she can d2 his j3 which some characters can't. But I would like to hear ur take on it
Low profiling doesn't cover all his WU options though. And the way Raiden is, one touch = you're in the corner which is terrible for D'Vorah. D'Vorah doesn't have good options against his pressure or pressure in general. If I'm in the corner, it's basically a wrap. I can't wake up cause that will get stuffed for free so my best option is a delayed WU which can be dealt with easily and then I have to eat the safe 50/50. I have to guess and when I guess right, I still have to deal with his pressure.

When I'm applying my own pressure, I can rarely take risks because an armored reversal anywhere on the screen is me ending up in the corner once again. Her footsie game is strong but Raiden's string with the lightning shit out ranges my D3/D4 and is rather quick. And once again, if I get hit by that, I'm in the corner. It's rough.

I would also like to add that the level of Ferra/Torr downplaying is very high. But @cR Biohazard can comment further on that.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
D'Vorah Swarm Queen
I've been watching TorontoTopTier and I have to say you guys have a pretty awesome Ferra/Torr in that scene, as far as I know there is no serious FT Yomi players, so I expect he will be lower rated.

This is the problem with these kind of lists. Is it a bad matchup, or dose no one really play it in the first place?