What's new

General/Other - Cyrax XL Cyrax Discussion Thread

JDM

Noob
just use b2 last in your combo and mid bomb from there its a dirty set up but tech roll or not they either wake up or block , if you notice they back dash then do a far bomb f34 combo
metered you can finish with ex air grab and mid bomb.

also any XB1 cyrax players hit me up we should lab some shenanigans!
so end in B2 mid bomb?

yeah i do far bomb f34 but it's a hard read and if they don't tech roll then you don't get anything and if they block you don't get anything rip

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
It's a 50/50 because he can do B1 or B3 with the ex-bomb. If they block incorrectly they get reset and are caught in a net. However, if they block correctly, you are pretty much fucked.
wait which one we talking about, if bomb hits he can't do net?

ohh nevermind u talking about B2 low bombe reset right, or a reset with b2

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
So this is a super newb question but what do y'all use to record videos? And do you just upload them to YouTube then to here?
I'm on Xbox One, so I use the game dvr feature. Then I either go to xboxdvr.com or I log in to Xbox live from my computer. Next, using the download helper Firefox addon, I download the video. Lastly, upload to YouTube and paste the video link in the post.

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
@SOULWARRIOR 71K on your Xbox one if you have the YouTube app you can upload clips directly from your Xbox through there. You can also use the free Upload Studios app to edit your clips before uploading to YouTube. Super basic easy to use editor app. Takes me literally 5 minutes to record something and upload it to YouTube on my Xbox.

I'm sure ps4 has a similar feature.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
So this is a super newb question but what do y'all use to record videos? And do you just upload them to YouTube then to here?
It's really easy on ps4. Your ps4 automatically records all your gameplay. When you want to start recording, just press the share button. Press circle out of the share button. Now you're recording your gameplay. You can record till 15 minutes, once you're finished with your recording just press the share button, press "Upload Video Clip" and Upload it to youtube then copy paste URL to here. :) If you want to edit your video clip, you'll have to download the "SHAREFactory" but i don't really know how to edit so i can't tell you that.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
so end in B2 mid bomb?

yeah i do far bomb f34 but it's a hard read and if they don't tech roll then you don't get anything and if they block you don't get anything rip
you can substitute hover for low bomb off the set up and its just a low block but its safe
and yup i worded it poorly lol
you on xbox ? we should do sets ! i like stealing tech ;)

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
I'm on Xbox One, so I use the game dvr feature. Then I either go to xboxdvr.com or I log in to Xbox live from my computer. Next, using the download helper Firefox addon, I download the video. Lastly, upload to YouTube and paste the video link in the post.
You're working entirely too hard. You can upload any clip you make with the game dvr function using the YT app right on the Xbone.. Open the YT app, log in, and on the left side there is an upload option. You can trim the clip and add the title you want. Easy peezy..

xxFalcon Loverxx

Guys, how is the matchup Cyrax vs Imposter Shinnok?
It's a bad Match-up if you ask me, he can low profile alot of our moves, he can easily space you out, His pressure is pretty hard to deal with, he does tons of damage in the vortex. And cyrax doesn't have many options against that. Sure the match-up could turn either way but if the imposter player you're playing is smart, he'll bait the F1, F4 and he'll low profile it with D4. @ArmedCalf Any suggestions in this match-up?

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
It's a bad Match-up if you ask me, he can low profile alot of our moves, he can easily space you out, His pressure is pretty hard to deal with, he does tons of damage in the vortex. And cyrax doesn't have many options against that. Sure the match-up could turn either way but if the imposter player you're playing is smart, he'll bait the F1, F4 and he'll low profile it with D4. @ArmedCalf Any suggestions in this match-up?
I wish I could say but truthfully I've never played this MU. I have played Cyrax though. I can get past your zoning so you're probably gonna have to fight me up close most of the time. My vortex is godlike so you're gonna have to guess a lot. I'm not sure - I'll post when I get some aolid experience though

xxFalcon Loverxx

I wish I could say but truthfully I've never played this MU. I have played Cyrax though. I can get past your zoning so you're probably gonna have to fight me up close most of the time. My vortex is godlike so you're gonna have to guess a lot. I'm not sure - I'll post when I get some aolid experience though
Yeah, cyrax can keep imposter out using his bombs since he has no fullscreen zoning tools. If you get more experience in the MU, please be kind enough to give us some tips. Thanks for the reply either way.

Yeah, cyrax can keep imposter out using his bombs since he has no fullscreen zoning tools. If you get more experience in the MU, please be kind enough to give us some tips. Thanks for the reply either way.
But Cyrax can only net once and imposter gets nine nine nine nine nine nets and trance in same combo tho.

xxFalcon Loverxx

But Cyrax can only net once and imposter gets nine nine nine nine nine nets and trance in same combo tho.
What? The trance resets the combo. What the fu....This post has so much wrong with it i...I don't even know where to start. He can ONLY do a net ONCE, in one combo, mimicry RESETS the combo. The amount of not knowing anything about the character in this post is just so...Too much. Plsase, delete your post before you get shit on by people who know something about the character. That thread some random guy made about imposter Shinnok must've gotten some spell on you. That thread gave me a headache and please don't compare an unsafe vortex to forever loop-able HTB's. Just don't.

Yours Truly,
Someone Who Doesn't Cry "My Character Doesn't Have This, Why Does The Other Character Have That? ;_;"

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
What? The trance resets the combo. What the fu....This post has so much wrong with it i...I don't even know where to start. He can ONLY do a net ONCE, in one combo, mimicry RESETS the combo. The amount of not knowing anything about the character in this post is just so...Too much. Plsase, delete your post before you get shit on by people who know something about the character. That thread some random guy made about imposter Shinnok must've gotten some spell on you. That thread gave me a headache and please don't compare an unsafe vortex to forever loop-able HTB's. Just don't.

Yours Truly,
Someone Who Doesn't Cry "My Character Doesn't Have This, Why Does The Other Character Have That? ;_;"
your troll sensors need to be re-calibrated falcon :p