What's new

General/Other - Cyrax XL Cyrax Discussion Thread

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
honestly falcon, i don't think Cyrax can keep Imposter out with bombs, they are -73 on recovery, you can IA tele with shinnok B4 that. and get a mixup off it.

Reactions: JDM

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
I've heard numerous times Cyrax is completely Inferior to the other variations. (I can't really tell because all I see is Smoke online) Is this completely true? (I don't know anything about Cyrax, so details can help. I just know a lot about Smoke/Sektor)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I've heard numerous times Cyrax is completely Inferior to the other variations. (I can't really tell because all I see is Smoke online) Is this completely true? (I don't know anything about Cyrax, so details can help. I just know a lot about Smoke/Sektor)
This would probably be more appropriate for the Cyrax general discussion thread.
1. Sektor
2. Smoke

3. Cyrax

4. Cyber Sub-Zero

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Someone told me this before and completely forgot. That's why I feel guilty haha! I'm pretty new and should probably delete this thread (If you can/ If I knew how to)
Hola amigo, that would have been meeee :p

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
Are enhanced bombs basically pointless? I'm trying to find a situation to use them. Don't need it to armor break really anymore.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
just thought id leave this here for all you lab monsters to save yourself having to do a full combo every time you want to practice a double bomb set up, grounded net far bomb f43 allows you to double bomb with the same effect :)

JDM

Noob
Another thing to consider with cyrax:

Cyrax can do some interesting things with his pokes:
Cyrax can throw out an EX bomb after a poke to blow a counterpoke attempt

Also Ex saw after a poke can jail:
(NOTE: D1xxExSaw does not jail on female characters)

D4xxChestsaw is also a true blockstring
yeah this is old stuff. poke into EX bomb used to be great before they took away the ability to net. Now you get like 20 percent and a shitty setup. Hence why I proposed the buff that EX bombs don't cause missfire (pls nrs)

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
yeah this is old stuff. poke into EX bomb used to be great before they took away the ability to net. Now you get like 20 percent and a shitty setup. Hence why I proposed the buff that EX bombs don't cause missfire (pls nrs)
This pretty much caused me to completely remove ex bombs from my arsenal.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
I don't know. I mean he's netting about 30% into double bomb setup. That seems to be pretty good

JDM

Noob
I don't know. I mean he's netting about 30% into double bomb setup. That seems to be pretty good

I am actually stupid and did not watch the video. His combo is godlike. Don't know how strict it is but yeah I'm a bum. Very nice stuff.

I watched the second video and not the first, lol.