What's new

General/Other - Cyrax XL Cyrax Discussion Thread

Reaper

Noob
34% meterless off of the throw, the run before the NJK can be replaced with the dash, its really close to the corner again but I haven't tested if I could get closer to the corner, hopefully someone else could work off of this

BlackGoutetsu

Hyakki Gosho

Can someone please explain this? Maybe someone more knowledgeable about frame data.

I wanted to see if you could hit 1112 and have a bomb pop up on that last 2... It worked, but it reset the combo.

Then, I set the AI to auto-block, and the AI is able to block the last hit. If the last hit of 1112 causes a splat knock-down, how can the AI block it while I'm already in the middle of a combo string? Does the bomb explosion at the moment of a splat knock-down make them able to block?
idk how to respond to what I just saw

Some new HTB corner setups post-1112 nerf.

I was a little late with the NJK in the 2nd example, but you get the idea. Anyone got anything better?

Some new HTB corner setups post-1112 nerf.

I was a little late with the NJK in the 2nd example, but you get the idea. Anyone got anything better?
I was messing around in lab and I noticed you can get a free bomb setup in the corner if you end the string with 2,1,2 which is a HKD as well. That's the best I got besides a njp or njk setup :/

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
i just want him to have a viable armor move standing and wakeup...
Tbh i absolutely, completely disagree with cyrax having standing armor, he's already a really good character that imo is top 5.I agree, it's something that would be really fun to use.But the character would be hilariously broken....

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Tbh i absolutely, completely disagree with cyrax having standing armor, he's already a really good character that imo is top 5.I agree, it's something that would be really fun to use.But the character would be hilariously broken....
i respect your opinion but i disagree, i think he has to many flaws in his neutral game.

and to many in this game have standing armor that don't need it, kung lao is a wonderful example.

to put him in this meta he need's some standing armor. weather it be DF4/DB4 or DB1 would be a great option.

some have suggested that his DB4 would be a great choice since it don't hit, but id rather his Shrapnel port be the one that gets it standing.

MadeOfMetal

He doesn't need a standing armor AND the B2/low bomb reset. One or the other but not both lol
yeah i want his Reset gone. but i would like for him to have Armor, call it reward for giving us great reset combos, great setups, and ripping it all away before the first month, when MK9 got to keep far worse through the entire game life.

and lets not even get into what kabal could do.

i miss that nigga. he was one of my favs. god imagine that pressure in MKXL, can you say Nasty

BlackGoutetsu

Hyakki Gosho
yeah i want his Reset gone. but i would like for him to have Armor, call it reward for giving us great reset combos, great setups, and ripping it all away before the first month, when MK9 got to keep far worse through the entire game life.

and lets not even get into what kabal could do.

i miss that nigga. he was one of my favs. god imagine that pressure in MKXL, can you say Nasty

Nasty

MadeOfMetal

btw Thank you @Alien Substance for the new mood Banners :) they are Dope

how do i bb code them in messages?

:LK-4D4:

<LK-4D4>

[LK-4D4]
[[lk-4d4]]

^this how i do it on other sites with java and HTML, have no clue how your site inputs them? thanks in advance

-Jagged

MadeOfMetal

No problem.

Highlight the mood then open the image in a new tab to find the image URL. Copy-paste the URL into the following BB code: [img]image url here[/img]

[img]http://testyourmight.com/styles/default/xenmoods/cyftremoraftershock.png[/img] = __
TY as always @Alien Substance <3 [img]http://testyourmight.com/styles/default/xenmoods/cyftriborgcyrax.png[/img]

wait what did i do wrong :(

[img]http://testyourmight.com/styles/default/xenmoods/cyftremoraftershock.png[/img]

ok i got it :)

i was trying to use the menu bar at first, then tried right clicking them to copy image url and that didnt work either, but when i opened

Last edited:
TY as always @Alien Substance <3 [img]http://testyourmight.com/styles/default/xenmoods/cyftriborgcyrax.png[/img]

wait what did i do wrong :(
You're welcome.

You copy-pasted directly from my post with the Rich Text Editor. Since I used the [plain] BB code, you copied it onto your own post by mistake.

Try typing out the [img][/img] BB code on your own and pasting the URL within it.

MadeOfMetal

You're welcome.

You copy-pasted directly from my post with the Rich Text Editor. Since I used the [plain] BB code, you copied it onto your own post by mistake.

Try typing out the [img][/img] BB code on your own and pasting the URL within it.
yeah i was using right click to get url, and it was giving me a domaine url for tym instead of the actual image url :) ty

:)

btw when is the
and the
comming those look dope as well.. ill have to cycle between all three so much it might crash your server :)