What's new

General/Other - Butcher XL Butcher Leatherface General Discussion Thread

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I haven't seen a lot of corner combo posts about Butcher, but the best one I have so far is 39% with one bar. Pretty easy to do and does not require any specific situation for it to work. It starts with 1,2 so potentially fast enough to beat your opponent's attack. So, 12 - BD4 - B2 - F21 - EX DF4 - NJP - B1U2 - 12 - DB3. Do you guys think it's good?
Nice combo

r some 35% Meterless combos , use bar to resets like that

\/
\/

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Nice combo

r some 35% Meterless combos , use bar to resets like that

\/
\/
The final combo is a little easier and improved by 1% if you just do standing 4 instead of the 1, 1, 12 after ex jump bop:
ex DF2, 4 xx BF4, B2, F21D2 xx DB3.

Cool idea with the
F4 restand to give you a mixup, but kind of risky though for a bar, because I think most opponents are blocking high in that situation and will just block ex DF2, which is punishable.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
The final combo is a little easier and improved by 1% if you just do standing 4 instead of the 1, 1, 12 after ex jump bop:
ex DF2, 4 xx BF4, B2, F21D2 xx DB3.

Cool idea with the
F4 restand to give you a mixup, but kind of risky though for a bar, because I think most opponents are blocking high in that situation and will just block ex DF2, which is punishable.
its not me in that combo video , i find and post here , but thanks Bruh will pratice more with Butcher , thanks for optimize the combo.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
My most (and very easy) damage combo bnb without meter and midscreen.
Jip-f12-bd4-ji1-b2-ji1-b1u2-f12-db3 36%

For wake ups and to punish proyectiles ( I dont use njp cause i find it a little inconsistent)
df2EX-f1-12-bd4-ji1-b2-f21d2-db3 33%

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I personally don't think it's ever worth using B1U2, it scales pretty heavily.(63ish%)

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
I'm having a ball with this Butcher variation. LF mix up game is kind of hilarious. I was going to try Pretty Lady to zone a certain cast, but I can't stay away from Butcher

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
I personally don't think it's ever worth using B1U2, it scales pretty heavily.(63ish%)
If I want the f21d2-dbf3 ender,I cant do the ji1 after the b2 ..so if i want the b2-j1-....b1u2-f12-bf3 is the best option,I think,or...do the 3,3 for the vortex

Has anybody found a 37% or more midscreen meterless? I´m sure someone better than me can find it :) . I love killer and pretty lady, but butcher has the true vortex,I think it´s the best of all three

P.D: I´ve notice that the EXcommand grab can combo from any cancelable movement or combo(the normal one only from b2 or after a popup,like a normal throw), and does pretty damage :)

freerf245

11 11 11 11
If I want the f21d2-dbf3 ender,I cant do the ji1 after the b2 ..so if i want the b2-j1-....b1u2-f12-bf3 is the best option,I think,or...do the 3,3 for the vortex

Has anybody found a 37% or more midscreen meterless? I´m sure someone better than me can find it :) . I love killer and pretty lady, but butcher has the true vortex,I think it´s the best of all three

P.D: I´ve notice that the EXcommand grab can combo from any cancelable movement or combo(the normal one only from b2 or after a popup,like a normal throw), and does pretty damage :)
I've got a 39% meterless

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
dont feel like reading through the next 3 pages but i think back one is a restand. i think thats like the mallet to the gut

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Butcher looks very good. Punishing things with the command grab is incredibly strong...we should compile a list of moves that only Butcher can punish

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Butcher looks very good. Punishing things with the command grab is incredibly strong...we should compile a list of moves that only Butcher can punish
The Butcher command grab is useless. It only does 10% damage. You have to meter burn it to get real damage. A 10% punish is nothing to me. They need to buff the damage on this to at least 16% no meter and 21% meter. imo

freerf245

11 11 11 11
The Butcher command grab is useless. It only does 10% damage. You have to meter burn it to get real damage. A 10% punish is nothing to me. They need to buff the damage on this to at least 16% no meter and 21% meter. imo
Not even kind of useless. It restands and is +6 on hit. And any combo in the corner with it and you are still on the offensive. Mid screen it isn't amazing but in the corner it's a fantastic tool.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Would you rather allow your opponent to continue pressure or get 10% damage and reset the neutral?

Not to mention how much shit it can lead to in the corner.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Butcher's command grab is godlike. If he is in range, Leatherface can punish:

Takeda air ball
Triborg b3d4u4
Sonya f1b2

That's just off the top of my head. And for a bar, you get 20% and a knockdown. With the nerf to Cassie's flip kick, Butcher now has the fastest punisher in the game.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Would you rather allow your opponent to continue pressure or get 10% damage and reset the neutral?

Not to mention how much shit it can lead to in the corner.
I was only looking at the damage, but never thought what the command grab would lead up to. I'll use the "Skull Smash" more often. Especially in my corner combos. I play Commando Kano also. So the inputs of the command grab isn't too much of a problem for me.