What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Moe destroyed me. I got his health bar below halfway once, only because he random selected and got stryker.

Good games, and thanks for letting me participate. Hope the rest of the tournament goes well.

Enigma said:
Quidam18 had to back out due to being too bogged down with college at the moment. He had to spend time with his family all day today and didn't get away from them until about 30 minutes ago. He just left to make a 2-hour drive back to college in the rain. Also since he has to wake up at 7am tomorrow, he said he just wouldn't have the time or energy to play.

So I guess POOP needs to get a sub to face Lord Hades X.
brackets have been updated and looking for sub now sorry for delay something came up

I sent a friend request to my first opponent but have not been accepted or seen them online all weekend. His name is Throwerrr

Kickergod said:
I sent a friend request to my first opponent but have not been accepted or seen them online all weekend. His name is Throwerrr

he got his real account back its throwerchicago.

And as keitsuki said I won my matches 2-0. good games man.

I fought Rockzilla220 but we thought it was best of 5 the 2nd round, it doesn't matter though, the score was 3-0 in my advantage, so you can chalk up a 2-0 win.

GG's btw.

ok i cant be waiting like this so when ever i get my new opponent just add me ok i got to work every weekday from 6 pm 2 4am pacific time so iff u see me on any other time send me a msg kickergod and throwwer need 2 play their match they r takin way 2 long

Half of what's done now was done by saturday afternoon. I'm suprised there was so much done so quickly, but I do agree, things have been slowing down.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think it's a matter of weeding out the players who aren't actually going to play now. That's probably why. What we'll most likely do is get subs now and if that doesn't work, swap some people around who are waiting