What's new

Match-up Discussion Wonder Woman Match-Up Discussion

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
As rev0lver is most likely going to be taking names at TFC, I think it's time we have the Sex Luthor discussion.

Many have said Sex isn't all that good, but it seems they're just not doing it right. While I haven't had enough experience with Sex, I feel Wonder Woman could-in theory, have a lot of trouble when it comes to Sex.

At a distance, during a Sex encounter balls will be flying full screen. Wonder Woman can parry such, but realistically at full screen, it is the orbital strike that can cause her problems. When Sex is covered up in his impregnable trait, Wonder Woman can take a pounding due to a lack of multi hitting moves. In the corner the Amazon excels, but can be put in a very inflexible position as she's knocked down. She can't really wake up, and that is when Sex can get ugly. With no reason to let up, Sex can cause a vicious cycle of molestation in the corner as Wonder Woman struggles to escape the pressure. Highs, lows, set ups and ambiguity can follow.

Sex can charge but that is punishable, of course. Diana has her whip which can be used to punish Luthor for being a naughty boy, but it only goes so far. She may try to keep Sex at bay, but one way or another, Sex is getting in, and it's going to be painful. At times while attempting to destroy the trait, if Sex won't allow it, Wonder Woman can be forced into the corner, and it may seem like her only option is to just lay there and hope it's over soon. The trait, that is. But as we learned in the Kryptonite academy by AK Pig of the Hut, it recovers very quickly.

To make maters worse, it is possible, on the Gotham city stage, to have a Sexual transition cause Wonder Woman to have a train run through her. These are unfortunate instances we cannot afford to look the other way upon.

Again this is all theory crafting, as I have little experience with Sex. My other characters KF, Raven and MMH have no problems when it comes to Sex, and are always on top-with regard to the match results.

We must discuss this Match up, my sisters.

EDIT: Oh heavens, it appears my 'L' key has been acting up again.

Rickyraws

I'm working on it. I really hope I can go.
Damn man, I hope so too. We need to see the competition engage in some sex. It would also be a sight if the competition engaged in some sex.

how do you play keep away agianst him exactly?

He just traits up and barrels in.... because he's trading hits with you in his favor.
Well I feel dirty when I do this, but just wait till he level 3s and just air dash away till it runs out. MMH is actually even with him according to those who play him due to similar issues with dealing with armor but jumping around while he tries to catch you comically running from one side of the screen to the other seems a very effective strategy. Obviously if you're braindead about it, he will grab you and turn his angst into nonconsensual corner buggery, but yeah, it forces him to not immediately level 3 his venom.

Rickyraws

I have a hard time playing in that fashion

No joke.... it works... but man its hella scrubby.
Which is precisely why I feel dirty doing so. To be honest though, against Bane if you time your back dashes and keep him away with b2 you really don't have to utilize this, at least in my experience. It's only when he's level 3 and you're closer to the corner than we are to attacking Syria and would like to prevent the inevitable onslaught that you may need to implement such.

DarkPage

Noob
I have no idea what to do against his trait.

I have the same problem with bane.

Armor rapes her.
Against lex i try to catch him with an air downward tiara as most lexs try to move around freely and throwing it near the ground to predict a dash, a probe, or an orbital strike ill throw it to break the one hit of armor then continue as normal

as a side note can this thread be revived i have questions damnit lol about mmh specifically

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Against lex i try to catch him with an air downward tiara as most lexs try to move around freely and throwing it near the ground to predict a dash, a probe, or an orbital strike ill throw it to break the one hit of armor then continue as normal

as a side note can this thread be revived i have questions damnit lol about mmh specifically

Good tip vs. lex because his armor can be extra annoying sometimes. And yes I have a few questions myself for MMH.

Def not the easiest match up.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
bane vs wonder woman

explain this match-up to me
I get wrecked.

Most of the MU numbers are foxy

There just isn't anyone using her in a competitive sense really. She isn't easy to use and only gives the same rewards as everyone else.

She's an enigma

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I get wrecked.

Most of the MU numbers are foxy

There just isn't anyone using her in a competitive sense really. She isn't easy to use and only gives the same rewards as everyone else.

She's an enigma
air dash is bullshit and i hate chasing her though

I hate having to come in on her because her turtling is incredibly frustrating to get past sometimes

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Qwark can we play and run this matchup more? I agree with your number but it may even be worse for joker. I would also be interested in hearing about the bane matchup, I am sure foxy had experience with it?

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
MMH, Zod, GL

Everything else can be worked around. How do you guys deal with these three?

DarkPage

Noob
Also I dont know if anyone said this, but WW can punish green lanterns might with MB tiara into b113 from a pretty crazy distance but you have to throw the tiara as soon as you can or he'll block it should help alot with that match up atleast i know it will for me lol

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Does Shazam annoy anyone else? What do you punish? I know if you crouch the command grab, but what else? The torpedo is barely punishable and his wake up game is annoying as well. Just itchy things, wondering if anyone had Tengwar or ideas

DarkPage

Noob
Does Shazam annoy anyone else? What do you punish? I know if you crouch the command grab, but what else? The torpedo is barely punishable and his wake up game is annoying as well. Just itchy things, wondering if anyone had Tengwar or ideas
Well on torpedo its a free a mix up usually, b2 or 33, or b11 into frame trap.

also the combo 33, 23, b3, j3, insta otg, that way he cant wake up

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Well on torpedo its a free a mix up usually, b2 or 33, or b11 into frame trap.

also the combo 33, 23, b3, j3, insta otg, that way he cant wake up
Most shazams I play don't torpedo that far away so they don't end up close to me, but I'll watch out for mistakes on that.

I completely forgot about the otg mid screen lol haha