What's new

Wonder Woman cast, Gal Gadot. Hmm, not bad.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Sadly, they've already stated that the lineup for the JLA will be the one from new 52. So J'onn is out in order to make room for Cyborg :( . Also, they'll have to reintroduce whoever the hell they're replacing Ryan Reynolds with as Green Lantern.
I be fine w/o mhh and cyborg, john stewart is a must.

I be fine w/o mhh and cyborg, john stewart is a must.
I'll learn to live with it....but the fanboy in me just feels like its wrong to have the JLA without MMH :( . I'm with you on Stewart though. Always been my favorite Lantern. Only issue I have is I still can't figure out who the hell they should cast. Idris Elba has been a fan favorite for a while, and I'm sure he could play that character in his sleep......but the problem for me is that he's just too old. I have a hard time seeing Elba looking up to someone who's so many years his junior like Henry Cavil.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Damn son. And I think Jaime Alexander said she didn't like WoWo for some reason or another. Would be great, I agree

And @NRFCharlieMurphy I was going to argue the Thor thing because I am proud of my Viking heritage and I go out of my way to look it, until I realized that wasn't Chris Hemsworth in Lex Luthor II's pic, holy shit you have me beat
Thanks, yeah its fun now, ever since the THOR/Avenger movies people call me THOR instead of Fabio, much better that way.

So i was pondering a bit more..... while watching Thor.

Jaimie Alexander. The actress who portreys Sif. She IS wonderwoman without a rack. Which clearly isn't a problem (Gal Gadot) and her features are more suited for the role.

Yay or nay? Lex Luthor II Since you look more like Thor than any of use.... i deem your judgement on this.
Thanks. And she would have been my number 2 or 3 choice, shes not quite perfect in my opinion... but shes probably as perfect as we'd find in Hollywood. We know she can act as a WoWo type, and she has the look and relative height.

My perfect choice would have been some unknown fitness model, which there are thousands of... or [and this is a weird choice] Olivia Munn... with some serious physical training.

I LOVE J-Alexander in THOR 1/2 and want WAY more Sif in that... I want NatPorts character to just fucking die so Sif can get more loving and more screentime, because JamAlex is just fantastic.
I knew it was a longshot with her, oh well.

To be honest the only way to get characters who really look like comic book characters is to go for unknowns, or relatively unknowns, to not draw from these cookie-cutter pretty people in Hollywood.
Chris Hemsworth does a really good job as THOR, however hes still just a pretty soap actor playing THOR, not an ancient viking spacegod.

Last edited:

Chokeapotamus

Worst. Player. Ever.
http://geektyrant.com/news/gal-gadot-on-being-too-skinny-for-wonder-woman

No, stop it. The Wonder Woman of this world and every world has had big breasts. YOU don't decide how she should be represented because you have the body of a 12 year old boy. /Salt
"I represent the Wonder Women of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine."

...or you end up looking like a q-tip with boobs--and that's just ridiculous.

Still in favor of them finding a statuesque (?) (voluptuous?) woman that can convincingly fight to don the bracelets. Don't have the perfect choice, but I'm not a Hollywood casting agent...