What's new

Wonder Woman cast, Gal Gadot. Hmm, not bad.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Gina Carano is hot as fuck, but she is a terrible actress who is overrated because she's hot and a fighter. I can almost guarantee if Ronda Rousey or Misha Tate quit MMA and went into acting right now they'd get the same treatment

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I googled her pictures. I like her :D

I can literally picture Wonder Woman doing a pose like this when she's about to backflip onto some guy's head and kick some ass. I think I even pictured Wonder Woman for a minute.

I wouldnt kill myself if she was cast, but her face doesnt look remotely WoWo, shes just another semi-attractive white chic whos only interesting bits is she can fight in real life, which means absolutely jack shit when it comes to casting. Did we care if Christian Bale, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Henry Cavill could kick ass in real life? Does it matter at all? No.

She'd be okay, but I'm happier with Gal.... assuming they pack some muscle on her, which is VERY easy to do with the right trainers and supplements. VERY easy.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I wouldnt kill myself if she was cast, but her face doesnt look remotely WoWo, shes just another semi-attractive white chic whos only interesting bits is she can fight in real life, which means absolutely jack shit when it comes to casting. Did we care if Christian Bale, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Henry Cavill could kick ass in real life? Does it matter at all? No.

She'd be okay, but I'm happier with Gal.... assuming they pack some muscle on her, which is VERY easy to do with the right trainers and supplements. VERY easy.
To that point, google Ronda Rousey's hot pics, I'd post them but I don't think TYM is cool with nudes

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
she will probably only appear as diana or in a small cameo at the end.
If they do this the only characters that would need to be introduced in the JL movie would be flash and mmh.
If they are half smart they will have aquaman as a king, not as a JL member.
she is way too skinny to be wonder woman in mos2. she is going to have put on some muscle and that takes time.
they are already filming some of the mos2 scenes and she is clearly not ready to be wowo.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
So i was pondering a bit more..... while watching Thor.

Jaimie Alexander. The actress who portreys Sif. She IS wonderwoman without a rack. Which clearly isn't a problem (Gal Gadot) and her features are more suited for the role.

Yay or nay? Lex Luthor II Since you look more like Thor than any of use.... i deem your judgement on this.

Absolutely hate this choice for Wonder Woman....she's too young and frail to play her ...unless they beef her up on some steriod shit then I'mnot convinced she will embodie everything about Wonder Woman that I need.I'm going to be open minded though and see what she does with the charactor.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
So i was pondering a bit more..... while watching Thor.

Jaimie Alexander. The actress who portreys Sif. She IS wonderwoman without a rack. Which clearly isn't a problem (Gal Gadot) and her features are more suited for the role.

Yay or nay? Lex Luthor II Since you look more like Thor than any of use.... i deem your judgement on this.
People've been going on about her as WW for ages, and I think she screentested for it or expressed interest in the part at least.

she will probably only appear as diana or in a small cameo at the end.
If they do this the only characters that would need to be introduced in the JL movie would be flash and mmh.
If they are half smart they will have aquaman as a king, not as a JL member.
she is way too skinny to be wonder woman in mos2. she is going to have put on some muscle and that takes time.
they are already filming some of the mos2 scenes and she is clearly not ready to be wowo.
Sadly, they've already stated that the lineup for the JLA will be the one from new 52. So J'onn is out in order to make room for Cyborg :( . Also, they'll have to reintroduce whoever the hell they're replacing Ryan Reynolds with as Green Lantern.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Sadly, they've already stated that the lineup for the JLA will be the one from new 52. So J'onn is out in order to make room for Cyborg :( . Also, they'll have to reintroduce whoever the hell they're replacing Ryan Reynolds with as Green Lantern.
Ryan Reynolds is the worst GL of all time.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
1. I like her.
2. I still think they should've gotten a body double for Bane
THIS. For God's Sake Nathan Jones is a body building stuntman who is insanely huge, is an actual actor and used to be a wrestler which means all he knows is selling things with body language.

They soooooooo should have just grabbed Nathan Jones and shoved him in the mask.

Ryan Reynolds is the worst GL of all time.
Eh...I guess he was better than the guy who played Guy Gardner in the failed JLA pilot....but yeah....pretty bad. TBH though I've never really liked the character of Hal Jordan anyway. Always liked John Stewart personally, but even Gardner or Rayner are more interesting to me.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
THIS. For God's Sake Nathan Jones is a body building stuntman who is insanely huge, is an actual actor and used to be a wrestler which means all he knows is selling things with body language.

They soooooooo should have just grabbed Nathan Jones and shoved him in the mask.
Dude Nathan Jones would've been sweet. He's so big and scary, what else does a body double need to be?!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Would have been so perfect. He would have towered over Batman's actor given Jones is 7ft tall IRL and Bale is only 6ft too. It would have sold soooooo well.
Damn son. And I think Jaime Alexander said she didn't like WoWo for some reason or another. Would be great, I agree

And @NRFCharlieMurphy I was going to argue the Thor thing because I am proud of my Viking heritage and I go out of my way to look it, until I realized that wasn't Chris Hemsworth in Lex Luthor II's pic, holy shit you have me beat