What's new

"Will you not listen to reason?!" Martian Manhunter discussion thread!

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
anyone confirmed this again plz!!!: can you punish his long moves (long arms/legs when he actives his trait), how the hell does those not have big hurtboxes???

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
I'm sorry, but I just can't figure out the meterburn air dash. It never comes out.
after the dash do forward meter burn or back+meter burn depending on what direction you're dashing

new comboooo 36% one meter

22~MB martian grab, b3, j2, 11u3~teleport punch, 22~telekinetic push

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
So umm.. MMH has a decent rage mid attack that has 5 frame start up.. f1

It wiffs on Jump in sometimes and seems to be stance specific sometimes on when it will wiff, wonky move I think

I'm pretty sure you can easily punish it.

What the sweep?? Yah Superman can, but he's fuckin 10 miles away from anyone else and it's only-13 if thats even right, and unless you are already blocking low you are not reaction low blocking a 12 frame move by visual que.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
It wiffs on Jump in sometimes and seems to be stance specific sometimes on when it will wiff, wonky move I think

What the sweep?? Yah Superman can, but he's fuckin 10 miles away from anyone else and it's only-13 if thats even right, and unless you are already blocking low you are not reaction low blocking a 12 frame move by visual que.
I guess you're right :-? i dont know, I'll play some matches online later and test shit out on real people.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I guess you're right :-? i dont know, I'll play some matches online later and test shit out on real people.

Just check the max range, it's pretty sick for a hard knock down. Great move for one of his normals, they are basically gonna have to block low if they want to approach you, unless they are Dooperman

f1 only whiffs on j2, u need to use Ji1 for it to connect. Ji2 is for 11u3 or 22b3 starter the latter being +4 or 5 block I believe

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Found a new 40% no meter corner combo.
f123, f123, f2u1 PA, 3 PP
It keeps them in the corner too. And you can do trait after the first f123 for an extra 2%

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
Damn with trait 11 goes high low instead of high mid with 112 overhead? :eek: