What's new

Why do Fatalities Anger You?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hard disagree, here.

No. Way.
Yeah, same. I absolutely love Fatalities. Idc how many times I see them. There’s no other franchise that has something like Fatalities after you defeat your opponent. It’s so satisfying to me. Tbh I’m not trying to make my opponents salty, it just happens. I just know they do make people salty.

The only issue I have is people teabagging for 10 seconds and THEN doing a Fatality. I wish the Fatality time was like 3-4 seconds like the old MK’s.

Not a true mk fan if you're complaining about fatalities. thats just how i feel anyway. if i hear someone complain about a fatality or a brutality i skip to the next person even if they have a great connection and we're in the same skill range. hurts my heart tbh

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Yeah, same. I absolutely love Fatalities. Idc how many times I see them. There’s no other franchise that has something like Fatalities after you defeat your opponent. It’s so satisfying to me. Tbh I’m not trying to make my opponents salty, it just happens. I just know they do make people salty.

The only issue I have is people teabagging for 10 seconds and THEN doing a Fatality. I wish the Fatality time was like 3-4 seconds like the old MK’s.
Yeah man, teabags are a hard no from me. More than disrespect, it’s the ultimate show of immaturity. These are the same dildos that sit in lobbies and call people “scrubs” for 2 hours instead of actually playing the damn game.

Fatalitys have and always will be a gimmick. Gave the franchise a upper edge in dealing with competition. Sure when i was a kid I'd go to cheat code websites and write them all down loved watching cyrax turn into a shark. Later in the games life I think we will see less of them but is what it is

I've literally had a guy with a shit connection where everytime he won he would do the fatal. i won the set but come on. I can only take so many fatals. you want to do it at the end of the set when you beat me? fine. not after every game until the set is over

Radam

Noob
I love the Fatalities. Yeah they can get boring, but I like a quick break between a match because it gets really mentally exhausting to concentrate that hard after a few close matches.

Some of you are just impatient and if it makes you rage quit because you can't wait 10 seconds that's hilarious.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
The only time I get even somewhat salty is when I’m in a really good ranked set and they fatal after like their first or second win, it kinda interrupts the flow of the set. I think the best kind of fatals in this game is when you win a set, and you get to fatal at the end, it sort of feels like you earned it for coming out on top.
In player matches I just kind of fatal whenever because hearts lol

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
It isn't Outros that are the problem, because you actually can skip those in single player. It's the status/currency screen in ranked that takes forever to pop up and finish
Yeah that drives me crazy. Why do we have to wait for all 3 rewards anyway?! Just show them all at once. There’s no need to do each one individually, ffs.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah that drives me crazy. Why do we have to wait for all 3 rewards anyway?! Just show them all at once. There’s no need to do each one individually, ffs.
Omg yes! The currency shit is super annoying. I don’t care how much currency I got, just give it to me or let me skip it.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I really wish Friendships would have come back in MK11. :D
Me too man. We got every finisher back except for friendships and animalities though the latter I’m like eh. But friendships. The same friend I mentioned also used to use those and go “we’re all friends here at Fun N Games”(the arcade he managed) lmao so I used to say that but fill in wherever we were

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Yeah I’ve been complaining about the currency thing since day one. You can’t tell me they couldn’t make it so it added your new currency as you were starting the next game. Lol

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I just do it sometimes when I take the 3rd game in ranked, and I only even do it then for the hearts.

I personally don't really care and like OP said when my opponent does it I take time to think about why I lost.

If I'm being completely honest they really bore me and my gaming time these days is very limited so I do consider them a waste of time. But I have no idea why people find them entertaining after seeing them like 3 times lol

Is it just me or does Sonya's ''busted'' brutality not work after the finish him came up? is there a specific timing for it after finish him ?