What's new

"Who's Next?" What does it mean? Discuss!

gosoxtim

Noob
If this is in fact an MK game.

They'll have MAMMOTH ballz and my respect if they call it MK II.
that what leaning towards they never call the reboot mortal kombat 9 they just simply call it mortal kombat so yeah this mortal kombat will called mortal kombat 2 or the next mortal kombat i dont know about you guys but i going to call this game coming mortal kombat 2 instead mortal kombat 10

Last edited:

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Stand back ive got this one...figured it all out...the clues are all around us....

All we are left with is a question.
View attachment 8690
This is referring to...

The 2007 action thriller Starring Nic Cage...

Let's talk about what "Who's Next?"
Then we have:

The 2011 Street Fighter/FGC Doccumentery...anyone looking at these signs can clearly see...

This..

Plus this

Equals to Nicolas Cage officially joining the fighting game Community in 2014/2015...can't believe you guys didn't see this coming a mile away...

in terms of MK10
Oh...ha well maybe Nic Cage is joining the FGC starting with MK 10....? Wow...well this is awkward...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
If they really do kill off characters they need to replace them with someone who has similar movesets. It seem dumb to completely redo your cast since you have to rebalance more. Plus people will be pissed if their main from the previous game isnt even in the next one(Unless it was Freddy fuck you guys)

Yea...I bet it makes boons troll side very happy to see people are so discombobulated to try to "decode" a simple catch phrase for the game lol

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I think it's a Sub-Zero reference. Maybe they're gonna transform another ninja into a cyborg. That being said, my hype rises and the taste for good beats follows

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Not sure if this has been mentioned before (could just be my imagination), but if you look at the new Mortal Kombat logo the black shape / design under the dragons' face (jaw area as well) resembles a scorpions tail.

Could this possibly a teaser (Scorpion returning) or just a coincidence?
Hmm or perhaps they just updated the iconic MK symbol? :)

gosoxtim

Noob
Not sure if this has been mentioned before (could just be my imagination), but if you look at the new Mortal Kombat logo the black shape / design under the dragons' face (jaw area as well) resembles a scorpions tail.

maybe they did on purpose?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt

Scorpion will undoubtedly be in MKX. There would be no question about that. New logo or not

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
I don't care who's next ... I just wanna see 10 fatalities for EACH COSTUME ... Sub Zero has 13 customes? fine, dat cold sucka betta haz 130 FAHHTAHHLITIES ... all must be related to ice ... be creative!