What's new

"Who's Next?" What does it mean? Discuss!

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
I think the Cyber Kabal concept from the MK9 ladder looked sick & could be detailed well on next gen engines.

The fact you can do so much with a char like this makes him a must have for effects & impressive detail.

Last edited:

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
i like the attitude of "Who's next" sounds badass and very fitting for mk and the scene. I have really high hopes for this game i cant fucking wait.
You think Sektor will make it ? I only started playing since the komplete edition came out but found a lot of your matches useful for my Sek. Saw your match against Ikizzle though LOL.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
not gonna lie the whole "Who's Next?" marketing idea is kinda genius... I asked Ed what does who's next really mean... Im waiting for his troll answer lol ... Ill update later..

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Hey, you know I'm with you, too. How annoyed would people be getting their ass beat by the character everyone but us hates?

B1 ~ B1 ~ 1,2,3 = Half Life
CHAOSSSS... Finally an old schooler returns... Its the best feeling when you beat someone with HSU HAO, and they're using Sareena, kung lao or scorp :) These fools arent ready for mk10.. we kinda missed a few years in MK9, but they will learn.... Keepo

Of course. Hsu hao wasnt our main, just a challenge and fun to use..

Last edited:

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
Dear Kabal,Please Stay Dead.

Dear Stryker, Please Stay Dead.

Dear Jax, Please Stay Dead.

Dear Jade, Please Stay Dead.

Dear Nightwolf, Please Stay Dead.

Most of all,
Dear Liu Kang; Stay dead.

Sincerely,
King Roosta

P.S. Dear Shao Kahn, Please come back; Outworld misses you.

XOXO

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Of course. Hsu hao wasnt our main, just a challenge and fun to use..
True. Most guys didn't have a "main" back then, though. So many characters from those games I want to see come back all beasted up.

I hope Havik has his 20% poke and Shinnok has his B4 breaker-eater into Summon Fiend. Haha.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
You think Sektor will make it ? I only started playing since the komplete edition came out but found a lot of your matches useful for my Sek. Saw your match against Ikizzle though LOL.
Sektor should definately be in. So much potential with his back story. Can't wait to find out though!

could the who next mean more then mk but a crossover ed boon keepe saying with his mk hints he also saying injustice too

now if you put mortal kombat and injustice too together

you get mortal kombat injustice
No! U get, Injustice Mortal Kombat Among us!

mortal kombat x is there more to the X that meets the eyes is it somehow connected to the Who next? what do you think guys?

for example: SFXtekken that has a X

also look at this https://twitter.com/noobde/status/472048808885354497
I think 'X' is just a more appealing form for the number 10, just like they did Jason X... wait a minute... Freddy was in the last game... Freddy Vs. Jason (Jason is next?!)... Quan Chi is actually Hellraiser... my thoughts have officially ended.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I think 'X' is just a more appealing form for the number 10, just like they did Jason X... wait a minute... Freddy was in the last game... Freddy Vs. Jason (Jason is next?!)... Quan Chi is actually Hellraiser... my thoughts have officially ended.
Hello, this is just your friendly TYMer just letting you know you have officially had what is commonly known as a brain fart, fear not dear friend for it is not unusual or odd to experience.

I shall issue a good ole' fashion e-slap to your face and give the following remark,

"PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER"

Have a nice day :)