What's new

Who will you be maining in MK11 and why?

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Alright everyone MK11 will be out in 2-3 weeks and we know all the characters that will be in at launch and most of us should have some idea on who we would like to represent in MK11.So I want to know who you guys will be representing in this game and why....

As for me I've decided on Jacqui and Erron Black because I want to give Jacqui some recognition .She wasnt a popular character in MKX and I seen how NRS is trying to reinvent her.Right now Jacqui has the potential to be an outstanding character.My goal will be to unleash that potential .As for Erron Black...... hes a badass Gunslinger like Doc Holladay and he reminds me of one of my all tme favorite movies Tombstone.I'm your Huckleberry;)

Last edited:

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
No idea! Seriously, no clue. All of the following characters are on my radar: Kotal, Kabal, Jade, Scorpion, Subby, Noob, Johnny, Erron
And I'm also interested in seeing what Frost and Kitana can do.

But most importantly: We don't even know what presets these characters will have on release, which could radically affect my choice.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Liu Kang.
I’m a character loyalist, Liu Kang is MK for me.
Kung Lao because of his Ip Man style of fighting, also he’s one of my faborites since Shaolin Monks.
Sub-Zero, he’s sick in MK11. Steve Blum provides killer performance, also he’s offensive now.
I was a character loyalist but since ermac isnt in the game it was either cry about it or pick up someone else and I chose to do the latter.That may change though if he ends up being dlc.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Looking like Noob is going to do it for me day 1...

Other possibilities for me:
Cetrion, Kotal Kahn, Shao Kahn, Kung Lao, Jade, Scorpion, Kabal & Skarlet are all on my list.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I say I'll be a Kollector main, but if I'm being honest, who I main will be decided by who I can play the best with. Not necessarily who the best character is at a competitive standpoint, just who fits my style better. The characters I look forward to testing/learning more about the most are:
  • Kollector
  • Scorpion
  • Baraka
  • Johnny Cage
  • Jax
  • Kung Lao
  • Liu Kang
  • Sonya Blade
  • Jacqui
  • Geras
Depending on how they play, maybe Frost, Kitana, and Shao Kahn as well. So basically half the roster, lol.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
This is a super hard for me to answer, cause i would main them all

D1 testing and labbing if i can, would be Kollector, Kotal, and Jax

Had my time playing Jade and Baraka, and they do not disappoint.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Top 3 characters I'm looking at right now are Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Kabal.
Scorpion and Sub-Zero because they're my favorite characters, and Sub in particular is looking really good in this game IMO, his moveset looks to be way more fitting with my playstyle this time around. Kabal, I really enjoyed playing as him during the Beta.
Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao are all characters I'm looking forward to as well but I really need to actually play as them first to make a decision.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I want to try out some more characters that haven't been revealed but for sure maining Cetrion, Raiden, Noob, Jade and possibly LK or KL in my top 5. With Kung Lao(on the fence with him) and definitely want to try out Sub-Zero, maybe Frost depending on her moves of course. But I definitely will be maining Fujin, Ermac and Smoke IF they make the cut they'll be in my top 3 for sure IF they should get in as DLC. Maybe Nightwolf too, again though if he makes it. For the starting roster yeah will go with what I said.

Last edited:

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Kabal undoubtedly.
I'm going to try to make Erron work again, it didn't stick in MKX but I'm more hopeful this time around.

No other character really has my attention to the point where I'm desperate to try them out. I'm interested to see Frost and Shao Kahn.