What's new

Who will you be maining in MK11 and why?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
They should just make Shao dumb as fuck

Honestly if he had to get banned from tournament I wouldn't even be mad

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Liu Kang, because I love the character since forever and he looks damn amazing in 11. Shao Kahn and Kotal Kahn, because team Alpha! Gonna try out Cage too,simply because of his 80,90s skins that look incredible.

Last edited:

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Until i get my hands on the game I will say Baraka since I played with him already . Picking your main and the charcter you end up with is somtimes not the same

Always been Sub-Zero but Erron looks he could usurp the Grandmaster.
Honestly can’t wait to get my hands on the game and mess around with everyone. I’d be happier than a pig in poo if I end up maining a completely surprising character, gah, April 23 can’t come soon enough.

Thingy

Retired account
Liu Kang will be my most played character. Liu and Nightwolf have always been my favorite characters in Mortal Kombat.

Week one, I will be experimenting with Cetrion, Jax, and Jacqui. I will probably ignore every other character that is not listed for a couple weeks.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
There's absolutely no way to know until we get our hands on them. Because how they feel and play is a big part of who we all main. I'd wager that a lot of us will not end up on who we say our mains will be in this thread (and the 14 other ones lol).

For me, I'm looking at trying out everyone except:

Kano
Sonya
Jacqui
Frost
Scorpion
D'Vorah
Kabal

and we'll see who I end up on out of the rest.

Espio

Kokomo
Erron Black and Jade are my babies as of right now. They're just fun aesthetically and look to play how I like to play with precision and methodical play. Not combo heavy, but also have nice buttons. Erron is also a Looney Tune with that throw and Jade has the trademark sass and swag I crave. Things could change, but I doubt it will, very excited for release day with these two ALONE.

Noob, Erron, Cetrion, Kotal, Jade
We gone tear it up sir, Bonnie and Clyde style with those two <3.

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
Everyone in the roster looks interesting, but the most interesting one for me is Skarlet. I loved the idea of a new assassin with blood powers but unfortunately, she was not that popular and thus, I was skeptical about her return in MK11. Then I saw her reveal in the trailer and it was probably the best thing I've seen for a while.

Until Kitana finally gets revealed, Skarlet is #1 for me.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I can talk about tech and style all I want, but honestly for me it's gonna come down to gear. I am a lab monster through and through, and I can't spend a 6 hour session staring at an ugly ass design.

I want to try Erron, but if he doesn't have at least one all black shader, it isn't happening.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I'm slightly worried by the prospect of not having access to all of Cetrion's moves. I want all that pure planetary pulverising power. If the game tells me there aren't enough slots for all those moves...

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
The gag is I thought I was gonna main Jade and Kitana. But then i played Jade in the beta and was like ehhHhHhGgHhhhh idontknowaboutthis

Then I played miss Skarlet and now I dunno. I only play girl characters (it’s a gay thing) so probably gonna end up maining the combo heavy females// or the mixup heavy females
•sonya
•jacqui
•Kitana