What's new

Who will you be maining in MK11 and why?

I've been kinda itching to main Sonya again because as it's now more of a badass thing that she's fighting mainly hand to hand (outside the Drone variation) given how many characters use weapons in this game.

Sonya wants no piece of metal between her and the ass beating she delivers.

IamBatface

www.mixer.com/WilfyDee
My plan is to take everyone for a quick spin in practice mode on release and see how I take a liking to but the most likely as of now is either Jacqui or Shao Kahn.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
I'll be maining the royal kouple - Kotal Khan and Jade.

I'm really interested to see how Jacquie does. So I might dabble with her a bit.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
KANO, even tho its gona be an uphill battle and theyll probably release a broken version of him..but what can i do. i might main Goro as well..Zombie Goro

I'm Shao Squad all the way.

Shao Kahn and his two most loyal allies, The Kollector and Skarlet. Probably play Noob Saibot too, but I get the feeling he'll be overplayed.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I dunno... I think as a player I am kinda beyond "mains" now. I'm a causal, no doubt. I really like playing but I am not a "top of the ladder" kinda guys or going to be attending any high level competitive events... it is just all about fun for me nowadays. Maybe 2 decades ago it was like that.. but now... I basically play most of the roster over the course of the life of the game.

I suppose out of the officially revealed stuff the ones that I'll probably try first are legacy ones. Sub-Zero, Radian, Lou Kang etc etc... as you can jump right into them but I also played a TON of SunGod in MKx.. so I think Kotal Khan will be my 1st deep dive. In fact in MKx I was really into D'Vorah and Khan so seeing them both back is hyper fucking awesome.

To be honest I think this is looking like one hell of a roster. Apart from some that I consider ,duds like Noob and Erron Black, I can see myself playing all of them. No Sindel is a huge blow though : (

I'm a contrarian though. What ever are the most common characters I see in the online modes will be the ones I do not play and w/e is the most uncommon is likely to be the ones I play the most.

Also I will be playing in w/e mode allows move customisation .

Noob Saibot is the character I like the most, I was dreaming playing as Noob Saibot about 2 days ago. It was weird because moments before waking up I sort of like became Noob Saibot himself, he was doing I think it was Ermac lift and then attacking the opponent kinda like the same way Ermac does when he Ex Tele in MKX, only moving his arms after lifting them though. Yeah, I think MK11 is driving me crazy :/