What's new

Question Who was the MOST Overrated character to get nerfed?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
you two are like two little peas in a pod

"I feel I should have to right to complain anywhere and everywhere about kenshi and anyone who disagrees is harassing me"

step back in your safe space or get off tym. nobody wants to hear about kenshi 30 times a thread from you when it's completely off topic

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Block me and gtfo. Stop harassing me just now.

I will give my opinion anywhere I want. If you knew how to read, you would have read in my first sentence that they were not the most hurted characters in the patches. Bad buffs or lack of buffs can be indirect nerfs depending on the state of the rest of the characters, though.

Seriously. Use your only active neuron to actually press the ignore button instead of harassing me. Gtfo.
But how does this correlate with him being overrated?

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
How does you complaining about Kenshi correlate with him being overrated? I don't mean it in a rude way like FGC, but genuinely you know full well no one has ever thought Kenshi was overrated, so why would you mention him?
Balanced Kenshi has been overrated throughout the whole game life. If not, he would probably have got true useful buffs and not the trizillion irrelevant buffs he has been getting that have ended up with him being bottom tier in every iteration of the game. An overrated characters doesn't get deserved buffs.

Nrs probably has been too scared all this time of making mk9 kenshi again, to give him actual changes that helped him.

That's why I mentioned him as overrated. Also, the nerf part comes, as I said, both from the fact that he was nerfed pre release, and actually indirectly nerfed every patch by being left behind with either no buffs or irrelevant buffs, or straight up nerfed hitting his core strength in last patch.

Last edited:

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Balanced Kenshi has been overrated throughout the whole game life. If not, he would probably have got true useful buffs and not the trizillion irrelevant buffs he has been getting that have ended up with him being bottom tier in every iteration of the game.

Nrs probably has been too scared all this time about making mk9 kenshi again, to give him actual changes that helped him.
The whole game's life? Who the hell has been saying balanced was good for that long? People have only been saying Kenshi is good(which he is now imo) really since the October patch, and to a degree people have been saying hes not dumpster tier anymore since XL, which is true, he wasn't amazing but he'd just climbed out the dumpster essentially.

Everybody knew from within the first few months that Kenshi especially balanced was trash, I never seen nor talked to anyone who said otherwise before the xl patch. He's never been overrated, he's in a fairly good position now, and while he still has some things that maybe could need buffing, he's now not dumpster tier.

Look, I'm not being rude, but you're crazy if you think Kenshi is overrated. I know you think he's terrible as you constantly mention, but to say he's overrated is a lie.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
On topic, it's gotta be Ermac, right? Feels like this dude should litter top eights with the amount of talk he gets.

EDIT: I just saw that it says to get nerfed, my bad. Kotal Kahn, probably? He didn't get a lot of nerfs per se but that kinda sucks to see he lost a decent amount.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
On topic, it's gotta be Ermac, right? Feels like this dude should litter top eights with the amount of talk he gets.

EDIT: I just saw that it says to get nerfed, my bad. Kotal Kahn, probably? He didn't get a lot of nerfs per se but that kinda sucks to see he lost a decent amount.
War God didn't get anything to compensate for his losses. He just got more gaps, worse pressure, and he gets zoned out easier do to the general changes to stamina and armor

TheGangstaFace

Did you report it? There is a report function for a reason, use it. We cannot catch every single thing that happens on here so.
My bad good sir. No I didn't. But i have him blocked. If you wanna go on my statuses, it was a couple days ago. I'm honestly sure some saw but I feel like everybody wants to be buddy buddy

Espio

Kokomo
My bad good sir. No I didn't. But i have him blocked. If you wanna go on my statuses, it was a couple days ago. I'm honestly sure some saw but I feel like everybody wants to be buddy buddy
This is why a lot of mod criticism is inappropriate or inaccurate. There's no proof anyone looked at it and just ignored his post. We miss the mark sometimes and I'll be the first to say so, but he has been infracted when it was brought to our attention. Nobody is getting paid to be on here 24/7 watching everything everyone does and says. It would not be possible anyway.
Yup lol. I mean if that's okay I guess everyone should just start calling each other names. Fuck you @mkJohnson you shithead (joking)
Who on staff promoted, condoned or advocated his comments on your status? Criticism is fine if it has a solid rational basis.

TheGangstaFace

This is why a lot of mod criticism is inappropriate or inaccurate. There's no proof anyone looked at it and just ignored his post. We miss the mark sometimes and I'll be the first to say so, but he has been infracted when it was brought to our attention. Nobody is getting paid to be on here 24/7 watching everything everyone does and says. It would not be possible anyway.

Who on staff promoted, condoned or advocated his comments on your status? Criticism is fine if it has a solid rational basis.
True. And nobody promoted, I was just annoyed and like I said, assumed someone saw. So I was saying IF it were okay and stuff like that were ignored then I guess we could all call each other names. But I was jk lol

You do know Displacer exists, right? Raiden is far from unplayable in the game's current state.
I didn't say anything about Displacer. My comment was about Thunder God. Go back and read my previous comments bruh. But yes, I am aware that Displacer exists and imo he's top 10.