What's new

Question Who was the MOST Overrated character to get nerfed?

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Raiden's LRC is pretty hard than Scorpion's. I can do Scorpion's FBRC pretty easily without any efforts. What a pity for Raiden. :(
Difficulty has nothing to do with it at the highest level. At the highest level, people will always cancel just fine. Also it wasn't about difficulty of Raiden cancels. Back in that version of the game he had offensive option selects. If you block the overhead he cancels, if you get hit then he goes into a full combo. Every single time

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Difficulty has nothing to do with it at the highest level. At the highest level, people will always cancel just fine. Also it wasn't about difficulty of Raiden cancels. Back in that version of the game he had offensive option selects. If you block the overhead he cancels, if you get hit then you he goes into a full combo. Every single time
Yeah he could make B2 safe and it gave him like 50% one bar.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Difficulty has nothing to do with it at the highest level. At the highest level, people will always cancel just fine. Also it wasn't about difficulty of Raiden cancels. Back in that version of the game he had offensive option selects. If you block the overhead he cancels, if you get hit then he goes into a full combo. Every single time
Those offensive options were made because of his stamina depending. Now that they nerfed the stamina and some of those stuff uncalled for, Raiden is broke now. :/

I guess either NRS or WB wants the Mortal Kombat series destroyed just to force anyone to play this sorry ass of a game called Injustice 2.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I see CSZ has already been mentioned and he is my choice as well.

Also Erron Black got raped this last patch. Outlaw went from mediocre to trash, Marksman from pretty good to trash, Gunslinger from good to mediocre. Erron couldn't have been higher than middle of the mid tier pre patch if even that and he still got molested.

But if we are talking about the biggest loser overall, Tarkatan Alien hands down. Went from broke af top 5 to bottom 10 in an instant.
acidic is probably still high tier tho, acid blood and spit making things safe is pretty darn useful. where would u say konjurer is?

TheGangstaFace

I see CSZ has already been mentioned and he is my choice as well.

Also Erron Black got raped this last patch. Outlaw went from mediocre to trash, Marksman from pretty good to trash, Gunslinger from good to mediocre. Erron couldn't have been higher than middle of the mid tier pre patch if even that and he still got molested.

But if we are talking about the biggest loser overall, Tarkatan Alien hands down. Went from broke af top 5 to bottom 10 in an instant.
But Tarkatan wasn't overrated. He just got over nerfed

TheGangstaFace

A lot of variations and characters were victims of general balancing around a meta direction. Some warranted, some not. Just came with the new meta.
But I'm talking about overrated characters that got nerfed. Yes War God for instance was hurt by general changes but B1 becoming a high kind of shit on the variation IMO. F12, F1B2 don't nearly make up for what B1 was. It seemed more of a preemptive nerf

TheGangstaFace

And the nerf to Tempest with XL seemed dumb to me. People were still calling him top 5 with a lot more dumber characters in the game. Plus I'm not sure what made him broken. At the time he jailed a D4 and that's it. Also his jump punch had stupid range. But that's it