What's new

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

• Aquaman

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Batman

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Black Adam

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Deathstroke

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Nightwing

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Other (identify in thread)

Votes: 32 12.7%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Chris G won a major with Green Arrow where Deathstroke got 4th. Wanna downplay some more?
Green Arrow must be S tier now, right?

I do not need a tournament to tell me how good a character is. Green Arrow is obviously mid tier. As is Deathstroke.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
It is very obvious that Deathstroke is the most underrated character in the game. Oh shit, wait wrong post. Good mask to cry more about DS lol. Its laughable you think this is meant for a real topic and not about DS.

jaym7018

Noob
Who exactly is overrating deathstroke? Nobody says hes top 5 all people are saying is hes ztill strong and tournament viable. Hes quite obviously the most underrated.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
It was considered in NW favor before the nerf, but there is probably a section on DS on the first page of the NW mu thread

I am sure there is, but I want to know from a Deathstroke player...one who isn't just a huge sheep as to why it's in Nightwings favour. If you think nightwing being in staff mode full screen is a good idea in this matchup you are dead wrong. He has to crawl through guns like everyone else...factor in stage interactables and it seems quite hellish for nightwing. I mean get deathstroke cornered and it's gg's but that's the majority of the cast.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I am sure there is, but I want to know from a Deathstroke player...one who isn't just a huge sheep as to why it's in Nightwings favour. If you think nightwing being in staff mode full screen is a good idea in this matchup you are dead wrong. He has to crawl through guns like everyone else...factor in stage interactables and it seems quite hellish for nightwing. I mean get deathstroke cornered and it's gg's but that's the majority of the cast.
Why are you full screen though

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
That better of not been a crack on me, but you would have to ask someone more experienced with the DS matchups, so go ask Mikman maybe, also Nightwing in escrima has a great dash and it doesnt take long to get in on DS

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You can check aerial gun shots and low shots with ground blast (staff) on block. A blocked ground blast leaves you at +9. Ground blast also does more chip damage than low shots do. The Deathstroke player has to forward dash to stop consecutive ground blasts. In other words, Deathstroke cannot stand in one spot and spam low shots. If anything, this match up is "hellish" for the Deathstroke player.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Bane, and I'm not kidding.
Hey remember that time before the game came out and people thought flash was going to be S tier and shit on all the cast, I actually wish that would happen because I would prefer him being the best over someone like supes or batman lol