What's new

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

• Aquaman

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Batman

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Black Adam

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Deathstroke

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Nightwing

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Other (identify in thread)

Votes: 32 12.7%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
My selection is Deathstroke, who unquestionably and undoubtedly received the most significant nerfs in the last patch. Everyone and their mothers can now punish blocked Low Shots. Deathstroke used to be top 5 but currently loses to every single top tier character in the game. Deathstroke's nerfs are well-known and well-documented to everyone except the following category of players.

- Catwoman players
- Killer Frost players
- Sinestro players
- online scrubs
- TYM scrubs masquerading as "high level tournament players"

Please vote and discuss.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Doomsday hands down the most overrated. This isn't saying he is incapable of winning a major tournament though.

Also M2Dave... smh.... you're a glutton for punishment man.
You could tell you're only successful tournament game was MK9 when you honestly in your heart believe any character that isn't high tier is incapable of winning anything consistently. In games like KoF, SSF4:AE, Tekken, and Injustice (so far) mid tier character representatives end up winning tournaments allll the time.

Now with this thread... and your wishing and praying for a high tier DLC character that is "a better zoner than Deathstroke will ever be".... and your inability to admit you even MIGHT be wrong...

It's just sad man, I'm dead honest. I've been on the side of respecting your opinion from the very start of your Deathstroke complaining, but honest on my life, I shake my head and feel bad whenever someone even mentions your name on TYM now because I know where the whole thread will go afterward.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Also M2Dave... smh.... you're a glutton for punishment man.
You could tell you're only successful tournament game was MK9 when you honestly in your heart believe any character that isn't high tier is incapable of winning anything. In games like KoF, SSF4:AE, Tekken, and Injustice (so far) mid tier character representatives end up winning tournaments allll the time.
You know nothing about KoF and SSF4AE. I also suggest that you delete Injustice from this list before you look like a fool several months from now.

I do not care what people think about me. Deathstroke is the most overrated character in the game.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Batman and Aquaman are highly overrated, tho theyre still S Tier (if what i just said makes sense).

NW and KF are legitimately good.

Green Lantern is contarily underrated.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
You know nothing about KoF and SSF4AE. I also suggest that you delete Injustice from this list before you look like a fool several months from now.

I do not care what people think about me. Deathstroke is the most overrated character in the game.

Sako just finished going completely undefeated in the Topango league with Evil Ryu and Ibuki.
Justin Wong and Ricky Ortiz win constantly with Rufus in SSF4.
PR Rog wins constantly in SSF4 with Balrog(he has picked up Fei Long recently though).
Mr. KoF, Reynold, and BALA are all famous for using a wide array of mid tier characters in tournaments alongside high tiers like Mr Karate.

It happens allll the time M2Dave.... ALL the time. I'm not saying they always win, but they are more than capable of winning and that's the point.

I'm 100% okay with being wrong on Injustice being a game like the games I mentioned that mid tier characters have just as much chance of winning as the high tier.

The problem is that YOU DONT.

You're completely incapable of even having a thought in your head that you might be wrong because you'd feel like all this hate for you is justified. But, dude you're just making it worst. Calling everyone a scrub that calls you out too. I've only been to one major and I got top4 so don't go down that route with me. I'm not going to derail your thread even though it's another masochistic parade your throwing. Have fun staying ignorant.