What's new

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

• Aquaman

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Batman

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Black Adam

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Deathstroke

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Nightwing

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Other (identify in thread)

Votes: 32 12.7%

• Total voters

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Making slide -6/7 i think would be the best thing. I dont see what the problem would be there. Parry needs to be 1 cause you can use it to interrupt really tight gaps.

-6/7 would make the slide full combo punishable by the majority of the cast.

Parry at 3f would let her retain the slide but at least allow you to reverse pressure afterwards.

I dunno, I don't really care either way...just fun to talk about lol

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
-6/7 would make the slide full combo punishable by the majority of the cast.

Parry at 3f would let her retain the slide but at least allow you to reverse pressure afterwards.

I dunno, I don't really care either way...just fun to talk about lol
To punish -7 you have to just frame a 6 frame move. And not every character even has one that leads to decent damage.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
So six frame jabs are really seven frames?

This hurts my head lol
If this is like Mk9 it takes 1 frame to unblock. It may not be the case in this game but either way thats still a one frame window to hit and only like half the cast has good 6 frame moves that link to combos.

Reactions: RYX

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Deathstroke's nerfs are well-known and well-documented to everyone except the following category of players.

- Catwoman players
Excuse me. I see your nerfs. I acknowledge they are damaging. I can punish it with catdash now from a good distance. However, Green Arrow just won a major, so oh well. Catwoman now, she's overrated.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Excuse me. I see your nerfs. I acknowledge they are damaging. I can punish it with catdash now from a good distance. However, Green Arrow just won a major, so oh well. Catwoman now, she's overrated.
But... But... Overhead f1!

S+++ Tier! D:

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I'm not joking, I hate fried chicken lol. I don't like cake either, both give me stomach problems.

Okay I like fried chicken but I almost died eating it once. ;_;
How did you almost die eating fried chicken?

On topic: Down play Deathstroke!

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I'm not joking, I hate fried chicken lol. I don't like cake either, both give me stomach problems.

Okay I like fried chicken but I almost died eating it once. ;_;
I was expecting an "I hate chocolate". I'm still alone ; w ;

On topic, time to commit forum suicide...
I think KF is a bit overrated

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I haven't really seen a good Frost yet... I might be terrified if I ever did.
It sounds as if 16 bit is the only terrifying one, and I have no idea what tournament he played in...
Time to search the boards
Are we about to sleep on Killer frost?

It's one of those you have to see a really good player use them characters.
If anything, she needs a buff. Normal parry is useless, it should put the opponent at negative so that they have to take a 50/50.

Make it happen capco-NRS

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Killer Frost players are on blast for not delivering in tournament so far. Myself included. I will use Killer Frost at CEO, EVO and VXG. If I have still not done well after those tournaments then...I guess I suck lol. Another Frost will get the job done then. She won't be another Skarlet. She is not hard to play, it's not rocket science.

If there is a line that can be walked where one can defend KF from being nerfed without dissing the current KF mainers, that is the line I am trying to walk.