What's new

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

• Aquaman

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Batman

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Black Adam

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Deathstroke

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Nightwing

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Other (identify in thread)

Votes: 32 12.7%

• Total voters
I've seen some say DD is overrated, nah he is actually underrated by many. Play some high lvl DD's and you'll find out how good he really is.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
No im pretty sure I see you every once in a while
He has to remind us that we're scrubs every now and then. We're too stupid to remember after a few days :oops:

I've seen some say DD is overrated, nah he is actually underrated by many. Play some high lvl DD's and you'll find out how good he really is.
I dunno, he seems like the type of character that people are calling broken because they can't figure him out. Nobody's denying that he's EXTREMELY good, but to call him broken is just silly now.

He has to remind us that we're scrubs every now and then. We're too stupid to remember after a few days :oops:

I dunno, he seems like the type of character that people are calling broken because they can't figure him out. Nobody's denying that he's EXTREMELY good, but to call him broken is just silly now.
yeah I agree with that, he definitely is not broken, but some think he is easy to deal with, he really isn't. It takes very good defense to block all the stuff he has. I've seen top players struggle with DD even when they know the MU bcuz he can be quite overwhelming.

To be fair there were quite a few comments in those threads that complained that Deathstroke guns were unfair, and your sentenced can be so easily reversed just by changing a few words lol
I know lol complete sarcasm, trying to sound stupid on how everyone throws around the word scrub lol

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Doomsday overrated? Yall aint playing good doomsdays then
I'm just basing it on playing offline doomsdays, online doomsday, and tourney doomsday. Even CD at ECT, and GGA Jeremiah have the same concept that was similar. they only thing differently they have some combos, and pretty good yomi on the some of their pressure strings, which a good doomsday needs. and honestly he doesn't need it to win, it just seems very limited in ways, but at the same time that's really all you need to play an effective doomsday.

And Yes I want to see some off the wall doomsday shit.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Also I don't think is easy to deal with either, but you can deal with it once, It's a simple gameplan that works, that's easy to defend once you figure it out, but depending on how good the Doomsday player's mind works can backfire.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Damn 30 votes for KF. lol that is just silly. She's not overrated, she's just fucking dumb. So are the rest of them.