What's new

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

• Aquaman

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Batman

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Black Adam

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Deathstroke

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Nightwing

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Other (identify in thread)

Votes: 32 12.7%

• Total voters

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
So im going to watch this thread, I want to see very salty posts in the future so dont let me down you guys

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
This is an older SSF4AE tier list. Only a couple of characters who happened to be used by Sako, one of the most gifted fighting game players of all time, are mid tier characters.

Mid tier characters barely ever win major tournaments. Tekken is an exception because of its linear gameplay, but most Korean high level Tekken Tag 2 players pair a high mid tier character (Lars, Bob, Nina, Miguel, etc.) with a Mishima (i.e., Heihachi, Devil Jin, or Kazuya).
Exactly bro. Gen is still bottom tier. Xian totally doesn't win with him at all. Evil Ryu totally isn't seeing a comeback in tournament play. And Momochi totally doesn't win with mid tier Cody according to your list. Tier lists mean nothing, your point is irrelevant. DS is still really good. The strength lies with the player, not the character. You can stop making these threads now, I see a new one almost every day.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Disclaimer: I'm not saying they're not good because they are

Black Adam: free to jump 1s and stand block

Superman: stop disrespecting his F23 space and getting caught like a chump and the match up makes much more sense

Killer Frost: has ONE option from midrange and its your own dumbass fault for getting caught by it

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
This is an older SSF4AE tier list.
Mid tier characters barely ever win major tournaments.

You're right it is old.

How about a current one.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2879/tierlist2013.png

Balrog, Sakura, Viper, Rufus, Yun, Ryu, Sagat, Guile, and Gen say hello to you.

They all.... say hello to you. Stay ignorant M2Dave. Just know that I sincerely pity you as a person. Keep fishing for those excuses and crossing your fingers so that Injustice turns out broken in 6 months.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
You're right it is old.

How about a current one.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2879/tierlist2013.png

Balrog, Sakura, Rufus, Yun, Ryu, Sagat, and Gen say hello to you.

They all.... say hello to you. Stay ignorant M2Dave. Just know that I really sincerely pity you as a person. Keep fishing for those excuses and crossing your fingers so that Injustice turns out broken in 6 months.
Unrelated:

When is this list from and whose is it?

Curious because its the first I've seen with Akuma below cammy

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Maybe you need better fundamentals.

And I'm not joking. You would rather just zone all day if the game allowed you to do so, but it doesn't. Deal with it.

Learn to play the mid-screen footsie game, understand the value of your strings, and mix people up. Finish combos by leaving your opponent full screen, and learn how to use clash. But for the love of god STOP DOWNPLAYING!

Maybe you need better fundamentals.

And I'm not joking. You would rather just zone all day if the game allowed you to do so, but it doesn't. Deal with it.

Learn to play the mid-screen footsie game, understand the value of your strings, and mix people up. Finish combos by leaving your opponent full screen, and learn how to use clash. But for the love of god STOP DOWNPLAYING!
Thank you

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol