What's new

Poll Who is the most normalized character in Mortal Kombat XL?

Who is the most normalized character in Mortal Kombat XL?

• A-List Johnny Cage

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Crystalline Tremor

Votes: 61 27.4%
  • Demolition Sonya

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Dragon's Fire Liu Kang

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Hish-Qu-Ten Predator

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Hollywood Cassie

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Kobu Jutsu Tanya

Votes: 114 51.1%
  • Summoner Quan Chi

Votes: 70 31.4%
  • Trempest Kung Lao

Votes: 21 9.4%
  • Wrestler Jax

Votes: 9 4.0%

• Total voters

ando1184

Noob
Because Cybernetic Kano belongs in Mortal Kombat 9. He has always sucked. Commando Kano has improved a little bit. Cutthroat Kano plays Mortal Kombat XL. He has improved too.
I know, that was mainly a sarcastic post back there. Cyber is as normalized as it gets when using the literal sense of the word. He has nothing extraordinary about him, everything he does he doesn't excel at and someone else in this game has already but more. He's the Paul Phoenix, Ryu, and the green arrow of this game IMO.

D

Deleted member 9158

I would have to go with kobu tanya and summoner quan. Tremor just got castrated apparently

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I know, that was mainly a sarcastic post back there. Cyber is as normalized as it gets when using the literal sense of the word. He has nothing extraordinary about him, everything he does he doesn't excel at and someone else in this game has already but more. He's the Paul Phoenix, Ryu, and the green arrow of this game IMO.
Hate to disagree, but Green Arrow was just poorly designed. He was initially designed as a block string guy into unblockable super. After the NRS, he had a bunch of problems that they decided to leave him hanging as opposed to fixing his big issues.

Unless you meant by standpoint, lol

But who am I still play that shitter cause I love him so much :p

D

Deleted member 35141

The crying in this thread is amazing, you all sit here complaining dlc characters are OP yet most here main them and then complain they get nerfed.

I'm not a competitor but I've been enjoying the hell out of this game since day 1 maining a low tier character mastering him having to learn how to fight the dirty characters making no mistakes in a crappy connection.
MKXL has showed a lot of online players true colors of people with good records and awful ping.

I respect the hell out of most competitors cause even though some have won with top characters most would still be at the top without those characters and they would learn another character, but the salt in this thread is pukeworthy and noxious to the community.

Learning tech from the pros like pig and reo and the others was the reason I joined this site now most pros avoid this place and this thread is a great example why.

ando1184

Noob
Hate to disagree, but Green Arrow was just poorly designed. He was initially designed as a block string guy into unblockable super. After the NRS, he had a bunch of problems that they decided to leave him hanging as opposed to fixing his big issues.

Unless you meant by standpoint, lol

But who am I still play that shitter cause I love him so much :p
Well that's just my point, cyber feels like they just left high and dry while the rest of the cast (game) moved on.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Learning tech from the pros like pig and reo and the others was the reason I joined this site now most pros avoid this place and this thread is a great example why.
You are right. Most pros avoid this place in order to take their complaining to Twitter where they will receive more attention, including possibly the developers'. You must very new to this community.

I agree. I cannot stand when developers destroy a character because stream monsters dislike him/her. What is the point of destroying characters? High level players will simply move on and choose the next best one, so stream monsters will find a new target to complain about.
Could not agree more.

MKX has suffered from a stale cast from the beggining. Why they choose to kill off characters is beyond me.

I also think at this point we can safely say NRS has failed at implementing a variation system. Generally speaking, the majority of them are unviable. And their inability to nerf one variation without destroying the other two is frustrating.

I think ive struggled to find chars that i relate to in MKX. Initialy i liked spec ops, then NRS made her irelavent so i opted to tier whore instead and played summoner/tanya. Now that theyve killed off Tanya and made IMO awkward changes to quan (they could have simply made lb mid)... Im forced to play the seemingly broke KP2 chars, none of whom i really enjoy. And with the potential for this being the last patch, im really not too hopeful for MKXs future.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35141

You are right. Most pros avoid this place in order to take their complaining to Twitter where they will receive more attention, including possibly the developers'. You must very new to this community.
Says the one who picked up the same character he said was abysmal and found out he was amazing and then mained him.

D

Deleted member 35141

Could not agree more.

MKX has suffered from a stale cast from the beggining. Why they choose to kill off characters is beyond me.

I also think at this point we can safely say NRS has failed at implementing a variation system. Generally speaking, the majority of them are unviable. And their inability to nerf one variation without destroying the other two is frustrating.

I think ive struggled to find chars that i relate to in MKX. Initialy i liked spec ops, then NRS made her irelavent so i opted to tier whore instead and played summoner/tanya. Now that theyve killed off tanya off and made IMO awkward changes to quan (they could have simply made lb mid)... Im forced to play the seemingly broke KP2 chars, none of whom i really enjoy. And with the potential for this being the last patch, im really not too hopeful for MKXs future.
So because you only like one character or tier whore NRS has failed?

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
The crying in this thread is amazing, you all sit here complaining dlc characters are OP yet most here main them and then complain they get nerfed.

I'm not a competitor but I've been enjoying the hell out of this game since day 1 maining a low tier character mastering him having to learn how to fight the dirty characters making no mistakes in a crappy connection.
MKXL has showed a lot of online players true colors of people with good records and awful ping.

I respect the hell out of most competitors cause even though some have won with top characters most would still be at the top without those characters and they would learn another character, but the salt in this thread is pukeworthy and noxious to the community.

It's funny cause Pig is one of the biggest cry babies of this community lol.