What's new

Who is on whose side... so far?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
you sure green lantern will be with superman? sinestro is more likely as he was a dictator himself
Isn't there an injustice comic cover that shows Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern going under water to look for Aquaman?

I think that puts him on Superman's side

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If I made the list from what I've seen (which isn't as much lol) ... I think it'll be...

Team Superman:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
The Flash
Raven
Aquaman
Nightwing

Team Batman:
Batman
Catwoman
Cyborg
Plus others that aren't announced yet

Team Luthor (temporary allies with Bats until they need to break off):
Lex Luthor
Bane
Grundy
Deathstroke
Black Adam

Team Joker:
Joker
Harley Quinn

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Isn't the comic like 5 years prior to the game? If so, maybe Supes just hasn't started his dictatorship yet. Maybe when he'll do it, Hal will just leave Superman and team up with Bats. Then Sinestro arrives, hands Superman a sinestro ring and rules over the world.

/theend

EDIT: When I think about it, that could really be the final boss, Sinestro Corps Superman, it'd be pretty neat.

Isn't the comic like 5 years prior to the game? If so, maybe Supes just hasn't started his dictatorship yet. Maybe when he'll do it, Hal will just leave Superman and team up with Bats. Then Sinestro arrives, hands Superman a sinestro ring and rules over the world.

/theend
this, at the moment supes is just looking for lois nothing else

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
From the "versus" trailer.
So, are we saying those fights in the trailer are showing sides?

Because if so, you have:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Cyborg
? Catwoman/Nightwing
? Green Arrow
? Grundy

Batman
Lex Luthor
Deathstroke
? Catwoman/Nightwing
? Green Arrow
? Grundy

Catwoman and Nightwing are fighting, so opposite sides for them.
Nightwing is also fighting Green Arrow... so whichever side has Nightwing, doesn't have Arrow.

You also have Grundy fighting Joker and Luthor fighting Harley

So Grundy could be on either side and looks like Joker and Harley are on their own side.

you sure green lantern will be with superman? sinestro is more likely as he was a dictator himself
The Flash is Barry Allen and Barry Allen and Hal Jordan are known as best buddies for life.
Additionally to that Hal is a soldier, he used to work for the military. I feel like he could be someone who

1. wants to stay with Flash, since they're friends and
2. thinks that Superman is right about the new harsh methods when it comes to taking on the bad guys...

Someone said that he expects Nightwing to team up with Superman, but I simply don't see that happening. Yeah, Batman and Nightwing had their critical moments, but in the end of the day Nightwing was always there for Batman and I think that he will follow him for sure.
Additionally to that I do expect most of the villains to team up with Batman, simply for protection. Batman is the one who is questioning Supermans new methods, who seems to be hunting the bad guys. He doesn't seem to be holding back anymore.

For Joker and Harley Quin ... and now follows a spoiler from the first and second Injustice comic:

They both killed Jimmy and kidnapped Lois. They also seem to be involved in Doomsdays appearance, so I really don't see them both teaming up with Superman...

Pizza

Thrill Kill
This is interesting. My guess is we can have three factions. This is my assumption:

-The Regime
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
The Flash
Raven
Hawkgirl
Nightwing
Catwoman

-The Rebellion
Batman
Lex Luthor
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Bane
Harley Quinn
Shazam
Aquaman

-The Villains
The Joker
Doomsday
Black Adam
Deathstroke
Ares
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy

Basicaly, The Regime will be fighting against both Rebellion team and villains. The villains, seeing the other two factions as threats, will go "villains unite!" and fight against both of them. The Rebellion will be focusing in The Regime, but the villains will be a problem to them too.

Some of my assumptions:

Catwoman will join The Regime to be safe. But we know her, she will probably be playing two (or three) sides.
I see Nightwing in Superman's side because in Kingdom Come, I don't remember which Robin joined Superman instead of Batman. So this might be the same case. Sence of justice.
Well, Flash probably will switch sides with the Rebellion.
Luthor, Bane and Harley Quinn could join the Rebellion in order to overthrown the Regime. Luthor himself could be the one who convinced Bane and Harley to join their former enemies, to reach a greater good.
Aquaman would join the Rebellion, because in Kingdom Come, Wonder Woman and Superman approached him searching for his support. But he denied to help and didn't get along with them. Again, this could be the same case.
The rest of the villains will join forces to fight both teams. I can't see Sinestro and Hal Jordan in the same team, as I can't see Wonder Woman working with Ares. Neither Superman and Doomsday. All these villains will be trying to survive and use the situation to weaken both teams. Divide and conquer.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
as of now
Team Supes:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Cyborg
Green Lantern

Team Bats:
Batman
Lex Luthor
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Harley?
Deathstroke

im guessing Aquaman will be team bats too when he's revealed the rest idk

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
It looks like Billy Bason is definitely on the regime from the aquaman trailer this is probably because superman is billy batson's favorite hero I hope he realizes Superman is wrong and goes to the good side in the story and they fight.
SHAZAM!!!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Regime:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Shazam
Green Lantern
Nightwing
Hawkwoman
Catwoman

Insurgents:

Batman
Green Arrow
Lex Luthor
Grundy
Cyborg
Harley
Aquaman

Reedoms

Noob
It looks like Billy Bason is definitely on the regime from the aquaman trailer this is probably because superman is billy batson's favorite hero I hope he realizes Superman is wrong and goes to the good side in the story and they fight.
SHAZAM!!!
He's probably going to leave with Flash when things start to get crazy.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Regime:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Shazam
Green Lantern
Nightwing
Hawkwoman
Catwoman

Insurgents:

Batman
Green Arrow
Lex Luthor
Grundy
Cyborg
Harley
Aquaman
yeah Shazam is part of Supermans regime, so is Hawkgirl and Nightwing is on Batmans side

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
yeah Shazam is part of Supermans regime, so is Hawkgirl and Nightwing is on Batmans side

Nightwing fights Green Arrow in the story trailer and we know Arrow is with Bruce from the start. Unless this is some Jax/Cage thing or unless he attacked Arrow for being in his territory then Nightwing is on the Regime's side.