What's new

Who is on whose side... so far?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Flash seems like he is on supes side but regrets it making me believe he will switch sides...Nightwing is of course most likely on Batman's side (Can't see why he wouldn't be)..Lex is standing with Batman in the trailer but probably isn't on either side probably I think he will do what ever it takes to take Superman down (Maybe a temporary alliance with Batman to do just that)..Wonder women seems to be on supes side and since.she was fighting Green Arrow he is most likely on Batman's side ( assuming that the gameplay is from the story mode which it looks like it is) Harley Quinn (With her sexy ass) is without a doubt with the Joker who seems to be on his own side considering he wants to use a NUKE to blow everyone the fuck up...And Catwoman is going to probably side with Batman she has in the past and probably... is going to this time...As for everyone else Idk

Reedoms

Noob
It'd be pretty hypocritical of GA to be with Batman considering he's killed plenty of people/villains in his lifetime.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
It'd be pretty hypocritical of GA to be with Batman considering he's killed plenty of people/villains in his lifetime.
Yeah but I think its more then "Side with me if you wanna kill crims" supes becoming a Dictator and maybe GA has a problem with that..but who knows he could be on his own side

Justice

Noob
I wonder if there's something like in the Smackdown games where you can customize the factions. I think that would be kool :)

C-Sword

Noob
The Regime:

Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
(Shazam)
(Raven)

The Rebellion:

Batman
Nightwing
Catwoman
Death Stroke
Bane
Grundy
Lex Luthor
The Joker
Harley Quinn

Cruz

Banned
Yeah but I think its more then "Side with me if you wanna kill crims" supes becoming a Dictator and maybe GA has a problem with that..but who knows he could be on his own side
Hal is picked over the heavy Stewart and Rayner demands for a reason, he hates dictators that's why him and his former mentor became
arch-enemies to begin with. Not to mention Hal was spotted fighting Sinestro according to the magazine.
It's stupid to put him on The Regime when he's against dictatorship and thinks all life is sacred including criminals and
Sinestro who's basically Hitler of DC comics is in the story doesn't matter he's a cutscene character or playable.

Well, if the magazine snippet is any indication, it seems that Bane and Nightwing will be on opposite sides. If I recall correctly, Nightwing was on Superman's side during the events of Kingdom Come, and it's not much but, Bane is on the same side as Lex in the picture so I don' think it's a stretch to assume that Bane is with Lex/Batman and Nightwing is with Supes.

Assuming their positions mean anything, it looks like Raven and Catwoman will be on team Superman as well.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
why does this remind me of kingdom come so much. if so batman is secretly on superman's side, and captain marvel dies

Reedoms

Noob
Hal is picked over the heavy Stewart and Rayner demands for a reason, he hates dictators that's why him and his former mentor became arch-enemies to begin with.
Hal was picked because Geoff Johns helped in the game. That's the only reason.

Sinestro who's basically Hitler of DC comics is in the story doesn't matter he's a cutscene character or playable.
If anyone is Space Hitler, that would be John Stewart. He's killed god knows how many people with his planet destructions.

I really don't see Grundy really going with that, infact i'm not even sure what his overall motivation in the comic books is.
he has no motivations. it depends in the incarnation, sometimes he wants to kill sometimes he is friendly sometimes he just eats rats in the sewers. his personality varies so we can't guess what's his role in the story

SZSR

Noob
he has no motivations. it depends in the incarnation, sometimes he wants to kill sometimes he is friendly sometimes he just eats rats in the sewers. his personality varies so we can't guess what's his role in the story
Yeah see that's what confused me because in the Terror Beyond (Justice League episode), he wanted his soul back but he ended up dying by killing the creature (I'Cthulu or something like that).

But in Wake the Dead, he was just brought back by Chaos magic and wanted to kill everything.

I don't think Batman has anything to offer or take from him that could motivate him to do anything.

Yeah see that's what confused me because in the Terror Beyond (Justice League episode), he wanted his soul back but he ended up dying by killing the creature (I'Cthulu or something like that).

But in Wake the Dead, he was just brought back by Chaos magic and wanted to kill everything.

I don't think Batman has anything to offer or take from him that could motivate him to do anything.
i just thought about this. what if superman kills grundy and he comes back from revenge? lex finds him and offers him a deal or something, grundy could be smart enough to understand lex

View attachment 3494

Join Batman's Side!
  • Batman
  • Lex Luthor(see image above)
  • Nightwing
  • Harley Quinn
  • Solomon Grundy
  • Catwoman
  • Joker (probably, even though he could be on his own side)
  • Bane
  • Captain Cold
  • Deathstroke
Join Superman's Side!
  • Superman
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Flash
  • Cyborg
  • Green Arrow
  • Green Lantern
  • Aquaman
  • Shazam