What's new

Who has the strongest 50/50 in this game?

Whose guessing game scares you the most?

• Total voters

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I thought the game put a safe guard for that. Meaning that if both an overhead and a low hit at the same time, you can block either way.
Mortal Kombat isn't built like that. Everything in the game is specific to the coding for the interaction. There is no universal rule. Every exchange has been painstakingly thought out and programmed in.

Cerebru

Noob
No, "git gud" is the perfect way to say it.
The Bee is good. I honestly didn't think Injustice players would be good for the exception of this guy. @HoneyBee @xKhaoTik don't be a side kick. I know the bee is a tech genius as is myself with the full accent. I picked up Injustice late learn, how to play flash in like an hour cause of this guy. I thought it was funny. I feel ya bee. In the displacer forums the newest post is F12B1 Ex Tele is a just frame trap. LOL LOL LOL They are plenty others that don't require the waste of meter, so just look laugh and troll. That being said back to @xKhaoTik I think you a BIA, less letters less quality.

Cerebru

Noob
Not at all lol. You're the one name calling and such. I don't even know who you are nor do I care lol.

So are YOU mad, bro?
I mean it should be your GT BIA or Side Kick. All because you choose to put your two cents in. Theres your 50/50. News Flash This is an Online forum. You don't know anyone beside the the D's you decide to ride and the A$$ your kissing hoping they'll give you a like, PT or something? (D Vorah that way Tim don't edit this post) Damn I hate side line BIAs don't you. Google me BIA! LOL

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Can't you armor through most of the Mixup to Grenade Cancels on block against Erron Black?
Yes.

But a lot of people still don't even know the correct notations of relevant strings so good luck seeing that actually happen. :DOGE

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
yes of cause, anyway he is one of the best players but it's was sonic against him not a online correct player.
I mean it should be your GT BIA or Side Kick. All because you choose to put your two cents in. Theres your 50/50. News Flash This is an Online forum. You don't know anyone beside the the D's you decide to ride and the A$$ your kissing hoping they'll give you a like, PT or something? (D Vorah that way Tim don't edit this post) Damn I hate side line BIAs don't you. Google me BIA! LOL
Yup you're right. I definitely don't know anyone in the community, even tho I played offline for over a year lol.

It's an online forum yet you're giving me shit for putting my 2 cents in?

Lol idk why you're coming at me like this but it's kinda funny lol. Continue!

Cerebru

Noob
Yup you're right. I definitely don't know anyone in the community, even tho I played offline for over a year lol.

It's an online forum yet you're giving me shit for putting my 2 cents in?

Lol idk why you're coming at me like this but it's kinda funny lol. Continue!
Its almost like your trying to say something like.... You got year of offline competitive play. So it makes your opinion valid? So does my offline EXP count or na? I'm asking? You told me too STOP like I hurt your boys feelings or something. Wait, did I hurt your boyfriends feelings? You felt extremely comfortable telling me to STOP. Im bored and I had a min to see some off the side line ish you pulling. You must not know the whole community then. People get forgetful is all. See you around better act like you know me too lol Tell me Fridgin' Stop. Actually you gave me the shit. And all said is You gotta be better. Thats not hurtful at all honesty les you're like uncompetitive. In fact Thats what I'm told in a nut shell. Its GREAT ADVICE.

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Its almost like your trying to say something like.... You got year of offline competitive play. So it makes your opinion valid? So does my offline EXP count or na? I'm asking? You told me too STOP like I hurt your boys feelings or something. Wait, did I hurt your boyfriends feelings? You felt extremely comfortable telling me to STOP. Im bored and I had a min to see some off the side line ish you pulling. You must not know the whole community then. People get forgetful is all. See you around better act like you know me too lol Tell me Fridgin' Stop. Actually you gave me the shit. And all said is You gotta be better. Thats not hurtful at all honesty les you're like uncompetitive. In fact Thats what I'm told in a nut shell. Its GREAT ADVICE.
O that's why you're mad? Lol

Someone made a post saying that dvorah does 40% meterless midscreen (which isn't possible) and Bee was sarcastically saying "show me how it's done". You commented on his post telling him to get better, but how can he get better at something that isn't possible lol. That's why I told you to stop.

How can you tell me I'm in my feelings when you're writing novels about how much of a "loser" I am just because I said one simple word?

Lol

ando1184

Noob
Can I just say that Sonya is overrated guys. You can backdash her low in her b14 string or armor through it. Her dive kick was nerfed so she's not a pressure monster anymore unless you allow her to be. It's full combo punishable on block and on whiff she doesn't have enough recovery to stick to you like she used to. If she's in demo you can even backdash or armor through b14 or b33 into grenade cancels.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Can I just say that Sonya is overrated guys. You can backdash her low in her b14 string or armor through it. Her dive kick was nerfed so she's not a pressure monster anymore unless you allow her to be. It's full combo punishable on block and on whiff she doesn't have enough recovery to stick to you like she used to. If she's in demo you can even backdash or armor through b14 or b33 into grenade cancels.
The advantage of her dive kick on hit is a lot bigger than it was in MK9. And man, I give up telling people that the gap in B14 is SPACING DEPENDENT.

I voted for Goro

It's actually a 25/25/25/25

You have to guess which of these hands I'm bout to smack you with :DOGE
they should buff goro by letting him cancel out of his punch walk.

and cut the start up of his b+1/b+2 in half (forgot the command since i dont use him)

Cerebru

Noob
O that's why you're mad? Lol

Someone made a post saying that dvorah does 40% meterless midscreen (which isn't possible) and Bee was sarcastically saying "show me how it's done". You commented on his post telling him to get better, but how can he get better at something that isn't possible lol. That's why I told you to stop.

How can you tell me I'm in my feelings when you're writing novels about how much of a "loser" I am just because I said one simple word?

Lol
Dude.... I was being sarcastic too... is what I'm saying. If i had to worry about a 40% reset from that crap I would be extremely salty. I can tell when someone is trolling. I forgive you I guess lol Good Day.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Sonya's design is good, IMO. She's tough on the block button, but her offense is avoidable and she isn't great defensively.

ando1184

Noob
The advantage of her dive kick on hit is a lot bigger than it was in MK9. And man, I give up telling people that the gap in B14 is SPACING DEPENDENT.
What does spacing dependent mean? If you're saying based on how close she is to the opponent then no it's not dependent at all. It's more likely just how well the opponents backdash is. I say this because I can have Sonya set point blank on me in the corner and I can still backdash the 4 (low) or armor through it just fine.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
What does spacing dependent mean? If you're saying based on how close she is to the opponent then no it's not dependent at all. It's more likely just how well the opponents backdash is. I say this because I can have Sonya set point blank on me in the corner and I can still backdash the 4 (low) or armor through it just fine.
It means that you can't armor through it if she spaces it at the right distance from the opponent.

Reactions: GAV
My problem with the outlaw that Is Mr Erroneous Black is not the overhead/low mixup, they have two very distinct ranges and although I'm an online player, even fighting competent E.Bs I find I don't get mixed up too crazy like but when i do it is what it is, he's a mixup character. My problem is his 2,1 string. What's a common trend for anyone who has tick throws? They don't have them out of their stronger strings to avoid abuse and to keep things balanced. So why give him not one but TWO spaces to tick throw out of this extremely abuseable string? I have played games where I have read them and njp'ed or whatever out of it. But once they know they have to mix this string up, good lord do the gates of hell open..and for one reason: the string hits mid

My answer:
Change this string so the last hit hits HIGH, why? so I can duck the second tick throw AND/OR the high and get a legit punish for my risky read. That way Mr. Erroneous black HAS to mix the string up more, he will still have answers. If not, how is this no different to if they gave kano a tick throw off of his B1 string in commando? People seem to see that as broken and too strong and yet commando kano was DESIGNED as a grapple character yet erron black has this amongst the rest of his oki/mixups and overall shenanigans?

SILLINESS!

Someone please tell me there's a gap or something, just some hope so I can wake up everyday without thinking what's the point in getting out of bed if I'm gonna get rugby tackled to the ground and shot in the face multiple times.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
My problem with the outlaw that Is Mr Erroneous Black is not the overhead/low mixup, they have two very distinct ranges and although I'm an online player, even fighting competent E.Bs I find I don't get mixed up too crazy like but when i do it is what it is, he's a mixup character. My problem is his 2,1 string. What's a common trend for anyone who has tick throws? They don't have them out of their stronger strings to avoid abuse and to keep things balanced. So why give him not one but TWO spaces to tick throw out of this extremely abuseable string? I have played games where I have read them and njp'ed or whatever out of it. But once they know they have to mix this string up, good lord do the gates of hell open..and for one reason: the string hits mid

My answer:
Change this string so the last hit hits HIGH, why? so I can duck the second tick throw AND/OR the high and get a legit punish for my risky read. That way Mr. Erroneous black HAS to mix the string up more, he will still have answers. If not, how is this no different to if they gave kano a tick throw off of his B1 string in commando? People seem to see that as broken and too strong and yet commando kano was DESIGNED as a grapple character yet erron black has this amongst the rest of his oki/mixups and overall shenanigans?

SILLINESS!

Someone please tell me there's a gap or something, just some hope so I can wake up everyday without thinking what's the point in getting out of bed if I'm gonna get rugby tackled to the ground and shot in the face multiple times.
Wut