What's new

Who has the strongest 50/50 in this game?

Whose guessing game scares you the most?

• Total voters

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
what are johnnys 50/50s?
Block low and get hit by a safe(sometimes +) overhead

Block high and constantly be barraged by normals that are positive on block even without RCs or Clones as well as get tagged by his D4.

Most cage players have yet to truly put the fear of the overhead into their opponents, once that starts to happen then I hope more people will start seeing how good he is.

And to respond to the OP: Quan Chi, Erron Black, Raiden, Sonya, and Cassie probably have the strongest 50/50 game.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
D'Vorah with safe 30% meterless types of 50/50's that are as deadly Midscreen as they are in the corner, Raiden with 50/50's that carry you all the way to the wall with one wrong guess and finish you with a second one, and Erron who has 50/50's that even if he's wrong he uses a +7 ball to get a second chance making it a 25/25/25/25 while also having guessing games on the 211 block string ring the loudest bells to me.

EDIT that typo lol.
Nothing after EX sand grenade is guarenteed, armour dat hoe. Plus frames themselves in this game aren't as mental or as important in this game I'd say, it pretty much needs to Jail to be awesome. Unless you're Jax. Fuck Jax lol.

Block low and get hit by a safe(sometimes +) overhead

Block high and constantly be barraged by normals that are positive on block even without RCs or Clones as well as get tagged by his D4.

Most cage players have yet to truly put the fear of the overhead into their opponents, once that starts to happen then I hope more people will start seeing how good he is.

I don't think that Johnny Cage is a bad character right now, but i don't believe that his 50/50 game is better than his pressure game

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Nothing after EX sand grenade is guarenteed, armour dat hoe. Plus frames themselves in this game aren't as mental or as important in this game I'd say, it pretty much needs to Jail to be awesome. Unless you're Jax. Fuck Jax lol.
RIP if you don't have meter against Erron black when he has a 1.5 bars or more. At that point it's not a question of if you will get hit but when you will get hit, soooooooo good.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
RIP if you don't have meter against Erron black when he has a 1.5 bars or more. At that point it's not a question of if you will get hit but when you will get hit, soooooooo good.
Lol you should have managed your meter better. You deserve to get rekt :p

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Easily Quan. It's been said already, but even if you block correctly you're at negative frames and have to block all over again and be put into a loop.

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
How about Jason's b1 tight squeeze? You have to guess if he does b1 tight squeeze or b122 which takes away your armor, backdash, and jumping options and even if you guess right with a armored move, you get punished for guessing right if you are Erron Black, Ferra Torr, Kotal, Quan Chi, Predator, Tremor, Takeda Shirai Ryu, Takeda Lasher, and Kenshi. Even though characters like Kung Lao, Cassie, and Reptile can punish b122, Jason can OS by doing b12 bf3 which is -6 and has great pushback.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I don't care but I'm just curious how u formulate the %1 thing
There was no formulation.

I play the absolute best players I can play and I have only run into two players that could do it - and they miss it more than they hit it.

I watch competitive gaming - and I've seen REO, Ketchup, and three others that have used Quan that could do it consistently. If you know of more, let me know.

My numbers were not meant to be scientific. They're meant to illustrate a point. When almost no one can do it, execution becomes a part of the equation - even at the game's highest levels.

Even if they can do it, they still have that hurdle which is very limited defensive options and absolutely no help on wake-up. Since Quan has yet to win a major, those obstacles have proven insurmountable thus far.

Quan Chi's design remains absolutely brilliant - IMO.

What most complain about almost no one can even do - and the character has been tempered with weaknesses to balance him out.