What's new

Question Which character should Zod players use against Martian Manhunter?

Which character should Zod players use against Martian Manhunter?

• Total voters
Im calling bullshit. Thats as likely as me winning in yugioh...
i preregged and am going to james' house on friday. I'll be there barring unforseen consequences. its a shame you won't be, i am quite a spectacle in person, the ladies will be blushing in my presence.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
That's actually a fantstic idea and i could see it chaning the matchup, keep in mind mb zod balls can stuff this on read and cause you to waste trait and meter but it will get you in and i can't shoot them forever. Getting in makes the matchup reverse
Yeah, it won't get me all the way in but it will get me in ranges to where I can stuff you if you keep trying to throw them.

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
I am blowing you (or whomever took that picture) up for taking the picture with your phone then taking time to send that picture back to your PC to upload it instead of simply taking a screenshot with x10^10 better quality.
it was so I could immediately text it to someone with a big suck on that attached :]

E

Eldriken

Make up cartwheel hit mid and you can have 3 second trait cool down. :joker:

FADC = Focus Attack Dash Cancel (it's a street fighter term)

Basically MB b/f3 dash cancel.
Man, if up cartwheel hit mid...holy shit.

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
Let's talk about Batman buffs
Lmaoooo This is why I'm your biggest fan x'D I friggin' love you bro lol no homo

Pero going back to thread, none of my characters (according to Jupiter's MU Chart) fare well against MMH; I believe Catwoman is the only one that is supposedly a "5-5", but she is my third character, so that doesn't really help me much lol. I suppose your best bet would be to find a character that you enjoy enough and that at least goes 5-5 with MMH (if I remember correctly MMH doesn't have any "bad" MU's); in my case it's Catwoman. I know I don't use Zod personally, but I still wanted to try to put my two cents in.

Or, since you said Raven is supposedly even, you could try using her... considering he doesn't really have any truly 'bad' MU's (6-4's or worse), you oughta just go for a char that you can be good with and go 5-5 so it won't be as frustrating. I personally make every effort to use my main no matter how bad the MU is (it's the loyalist curse lol), but if you don't feel like grinding out the MU then just go for a 5-5 char.