What's new

Question Where does GL rank pre-patch

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
haha :p, I guess saying if GL is top 10 or something. My bro has him top 10 at least for sure, i'm sure you do as well.
Yeah he's very potentially in my top 5.

Superman
Bladam
Martian
Batman
Green Lantern

maybe? idk who else I would put up there except for maybe Zod but I don't rank him right now because too many glitches.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
My phone got hacked by my douchebag roommate(aka brother). While I do agree with alot of the commentary he said, I am far more polite than he is and nowhere near as rude. Maybe if he was better at game I would let him speak and let it stand, but didn't want people thinking I was that much of a jerk.

what are you talking about?

I had made a comment earlier on the post then while s tarting a message my brother had to "borrow" my phone while he went out ta town. By borrow I mean took. Afterwards he decided to have fun making overzealous statements on testyourmight since I had the browser open on my phone. While I agree with most of it, I am not as condescending when it comes to discrediting a statement. Though his bluntness was pretty comical and had valid points so I was tempted to stand by it. Probably would have too, but i thought his approach was a little too crude for my personality and didn't want someone thinking that was me that kept speaking.

I had made a comment earlier on the post then while s tarting a message my brother had to "borrow" my phone while he went out ta town. By borrow I mean took. Afterwards he decided to have fun making overzealous statements on testyourmight since I had the browser open on my phone. While I agree with most of it, I am not as condescending when it comes to discrediting a statement. Though his bluntness was pretty comical and had valid points so I was tempted to stand by it. Probably would have too, but i thought his approach was a little too crude for my personality and didn't want someone thinking that was me that kept speaking.
Pulling a Gucci!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
uh ice clone isn't a normal............ smh. Plus ice clone is a special move that doesn't advance or anything like that and we all know that footsies in MK9 are different than this game without a doubt. So yeah, I hope you aren't saying GL is anywhere near subpar/ anywhere near the outside of top 10, because that'd be completely false.
God no...hell, my beliefs on where GL stands are basically the same as Reptile. If not top 10, very close to it.

Admittedly, I misread what you said, and threw in MK9 there. I know ice clone isn't a normal, nor are MK9's footsies that close to IGAU's, but as far as a footsies tool, it can be a serious deterrent for trying to attack Sub sometimes. That's all I meant. It's good there, but the character's still subpar is all I was saying.

God no...hell, my beliefs on where GL stands are basically the same as Reptile. If not top 10, very close to it.

Admittedly, I misread what you said, and threw in MK9 there. I know ice clone isn't a normal, nor are MK9's footsies that close to IGAU's, but as far as a footsies tool, it can be a serious deterrent for trying to attack Sub sometimes. That's all I meant. It's good there, but the character's still subpar is all I was saying.
oh that is fine, I understood what you meant with sub, I thought you meant GL wasn't top 10 or something like that, haha we both just misunderstood each other :p.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I wish GL b13 came out on whiff. People complained about superman's f23 but noone bothered to complain about GLs b13 which is 1f slower and is a low lol.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
i generally hate coinflip characters, i could understand working to get in but coinflip gameplay is fucking disgusting when its safe
I normally hate it too but Gls other tools drew me in. I love the characters everyone else finds boring and slow paced.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
It takes a certain kind of player to enjoy it. My sparring partner HGTV Ermacio hates everything about him, for example, and most just generally think his playstyle is boring. i like frustrating people and forcing them into making mistakes.
Thats why I played Sub in mk. I think GL is very interesting tbh, I don't think he is top5 but top 10 for sure. I would hope NRS will not Nerf him into the ground like most people are crying for Though I'm sure they are going to remove his otgs and probably everyone's otgs. Personally I like the otgs I don't really think they make the game bad, but more or less interesting since there was a major lack of them in MK, save for the universal d3. The only otg that I think is kind of ridiculous is WW but thats only casue she is +6 on it.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Thats why I played Sub in mk. I think GL is very interesting tbh, I don't think he is top5 but top 10 for sure. I would hope NRS will not Nerf him into the ground like most people are crying for Though I'm sure they are going to remove his otgs and probably everyone's otgs. Personally I like the otgs I don't really think they make the game bad, but more or less interesting since there was a major lack of them in MK, save for the universal d3. The only otg that I think is kind of ridiculous is WW but thats only casue she is +6 on it.
I was a sub player in mk too, until they nerfed him into the ground, and then I just played cage because I was pissed about it and wanted to try something really new. But yeah I am expecting some bad nerfs honestly.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
I was a sub player in mk too, until they nerfed him into the ground, and then I just played cage because I was pissed about it and wanted to try something really new. But yeah I am expecting some bad nerfs honestly.
That seems to be NRS' thing. I stuck with Sub through the nerfs, but honestly I can't do it with GL, if he gets nerfed into the ground I'm done with injustice, I already just barely play the game cause I kind of hate it.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
That seems to be NRS' thing. I stuck with Sub through the nerfs, but honestly I can't do it with GL, if he gets nerfed into the ground I'm done with injustice, I already just barely play the game cause I kind of hate it.
I love it so I will find somebody to play haha. But yeah NRS kind of hates this kind of character I think.