What's new

Question Where does GL rank pre-patch

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Actually it was confirmed after started g.l had fastest walk speed in game
Ok, either this isn't true, or the following is true:

GL might have the fastest speed once he gets up to speed, but he starts more slowly and has to accelerate to get there; which means that unless you plan to be walking loooong distances, Flash's walk speed is actually faster/more useful in footsies because he starts to walk at a higher speed right away with no floating/inertial/acceleration period.

If you are moving back and forth (which you are likely to be in footsies, or if you are walk/block/ducking through zoning) then the Flash would be faster in practice since he doesn't have inertia.

The Flash is one of the few characters in the game that can play SF-style footsies, which is pretty cool for him.

187x

Noob
It doesn't even matter who has faster walkspeed because they're all f****** slow. Dashes is what actually matters and we know how fast his dashes are Kappa. And i do think flash walkspeed is faster. Hope NRS gives the community the universal walk speed buff every one is hoping for.

Ok, either this isn't true, or the following is true:

GL might have the fastest speed once he gets up to speed, but he starts more slowly and has to accelerate to get there; which means that unless you plan to be walking loooong distances, Flash's walk speed is actually faster/more useful in footsies because he starts to walk at a higher speed right away with no floating/inertial/acceleration period.

If you are moving back and forth (which you are likely to be in footsies, or if you are walk/block/ducking through zoning) then the Flash might be faster in practice since he doesn't have inertia.

The Flash is one of the few characters in the game that can play SF-style footsies, which is pretty cool for him.
LOL is it really that big of a deal?

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
I just want GL to get that dash buff, not being able to consistently back dash f23 at the start of the match like everyone else can is really irritating.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's official...GL's mobility is entirely based around Reptile.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'm seriously forever stuck picking characters with shitty standard mobility.

ST: DeeJay
SFIV: Gouken
MK9: Reptile
IGAU: Green Lantern

Like...fuck fighting games.
i see that every one has some sort of dirty fireball

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
weird dash and walking speed that starts slow but ends fast no wonder i felt kind of comfortable playing reptile lol.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

SaJa

FH_FenriR
id say about 11th or 12th best now i see alot of people saying GL is "at least top 10" or "top 8" but usually people who dont use him and most people act like im insane when i say GL needs a mobility buff to make him able to compete with the best characters in the game so i just wanted to show my reasoning and at the same time ask what the other GL users think. so here are characters i think are better than GL with reasons why or characters that might be just as god/bad as him IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER but the top 4 should be self explanitory

1. Superman - f23 x lasers (do i need to say anymore?)
2. Black Adam - Safe (also do i really need to say more)
3. Batman - Bat trait is likely the best in the game, j2, etc
4. Aquaman - combo breaker trait, d2 is great, simple 1 bar 40% bnbs, FTD etc
now heres where it gets interesting...again no specific order
etc

Dude, when you wanna talk about a tier list because this character has this tool or that tool, it's also recommanded to talk about his WEAKNESSES AND MATCHUPS because I also can say Bane has 60% combos, armors, and stuffs like that, I won't prove shit if I'm not talking about his bad stuffs.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Dude, when you wanna talk about a tier list because this character has this tool or that tool, it's also recommanded to talk about his WEAKNESSES AND MATCHUPS because I also can say Bane has 60% combos, armors, and stuffs like that, I won't prove shit if I'm not talking about his bad stuffs.
youre right but i DID talk about WEAKNESSES AND MATCHUPS did you even read the rest of the post?
i didnt do it for the top 4 because that should be self explanitory and other reasons

SaJa

FH_FenriR
youre right but i DID talk about WEAKNESSES AND MATCHUPS did you even read the rest of the post?
i didnt do it for the top 4 because that should be self explanitory and other reasons
You didn't. Let's take an example, what did you write about Flash's weaknesses ? No projectile but.. ? That's all his weaknesses ? You really should learn the character before trying to speak about a tier list.

Akae47

Noob
You didn't. Let's take an example, what did you write about Flash's weaknesses ? No projectile but.. ? That's all his weaknesses ? You really should learn the character before trying to speak about a tier list.

He is being objective man. I think you missed the focus of his post/question. There was no need for you to say that he needs to learn a character before talking about tier list. He is here asking for other people's viewpoints. Your post is what starts arguments in forums bro.

Please be reasonable kind sir.