What's new

Question What made Bane so good?

GGA Max

I think its cool how Bane in the comics grew up in a lowly prison, and was expected to die there. He got out, inspired by his future self and with much training, and became one of Gotham's greatest threats.

While in the game, he was born and grew up in the bottom tier, and was expected to stay a scrub. He got out, because of buffs and much player dedication, and became one of Injustice's greatest characters.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
I think its cool how Bane in the comics grew up in a lowly prison, and was expected to die there. He got out, inspired by his future self and with much training, and became one of Gotham's greatest threats.

While in the game, he was born and grew up in the bottom tier, and was expected to stay a scrub. He got out, because of buffs and much player dedication, and became one of Injustice's greatest characters.
Dude you read the comics?! Why dont you use his luchador skin??! Hes straight out of prison in his gym suit whipping high tier ass!

Then, assuming he continues to follow his progression in the comics and the movies, he will soon become nothing more than a heavily muscled chump endlessly trying to recapture the glory days when he was actually a top tier batman villain.

.....NRS pls.....

GGA Max

Dude you read the comics?! Why dont you use his luchador skin??! Hes straight out of prison in his gym suit whipping high tier ass!
I am an NRS fanboy, his Regime outfit has the dark NRS touch that I love.
Edit: Also, I kind of think purple is gay.
Then, assuming he continues to follow his progression in the comics and the movies, he will soon become nothing more than a heavily muscled chump endlessly trying to recapture the glory days when he was actually a top tier batman villain.
.....NRS pls.....
Shit, haven't gotten to that part yet.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

.....NRS pls.....
Actually, following the comics...

Injustice 2 will have tag mode, and Batman and Bane will be fighting off villans in the streets of gotham and then Batman sends Bane on his way as he goes and finds his father.