What's new

Question - Kano WHAT KIND OF CHANGES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE TO KANO IN KP2

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Hmm I mean spending a bar to be safe is one thing, but I think how safe the move becomes makes a difference. Would you rather spend a bar and be -5 or just get up and be neutral? I mean people aren't going to see you didn't wake up before you throw out a poke or something. Them being knocked full screen benefits Cyber the most in my opinion, Cutthroat wants to be half screen or closer and Commando wants to be slightly closer than that.

Yeah, the risk reward is balanced for that move. 35+% against your opponents damage, your choice of positioning vs their choice of positioning. Up Ball doesn't give you an option to choose where you want to be or where you want them to be. I wouldn't say it's even a get off me move because they're still next to you lol.

I agree, his design puts him best in neutral, but I think to get that back he should be putting them midscreen and up ball leaves them either close or far. To get that back he uses his good footsie tools like D4/F4/etc since they allow him to create/keep the space he wants. I feel like Cutthroat specifically is a little weird because they gave rushdown tools to a footsie/midscreen character and I think that's why many don't pick him up.

In the end this is all actually good, this discussion, despite disagreements. It shows how versatile the character is because of the different ways we play him and the moves we prefer or think are better to use. I think this just shows he doesn't have many bad moves lol. I've still to watch your sets that you posted but I look forward to it, might see some stuff I could pick up myself :)
Well...my sets are far from the highest level play. I'm still learning optimal punishes, stage positioning, frame data, and his footsie range.

That said, my opinion on ex up ball will be tested by time but i can't say i'm right or your wrong at all. I want them at full screen dealing with my knifes, my footsies and eventually my run in mixups. thats just how I use him.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Hold up, hold up, did you say in cybernetic zoning worth worrying about, his zoning is scary, he has ex knives which are plus 5 and do good chip, they are fast af, they have good hit advantage, kano has some of the the best anti airs in the game, he has good damage, he has amazing mids, great movement speed, the best backdash in the game, the best uppercut in the game, a 6 frame up kano ball. Also when you say the restand thing if you chose its position hed be (soap bar in my mouth), they would have to guess if your gonna do a grab, or pressure so his damage woould be insane, if you mad his knives plus 8, he would have jailing strings, and his zoning would be broke, if his up laser which can give you up to 30 percent as an anti air and has decent recovery, and made it better lol. Cybernetic is fine, as kano being one of my mains, i dont feel like this list for cybernetic was thought out well, as kano is solid and has basically everything but a 50,50,. Kano also needs thinking and mindgames doing this would make him fucking (soap bar in my mouth).
Lolz

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Hold up, hold up, did you say in cybernetic zoning worth worrying about, his zoning is scary, he has ex knives which are plus 5 and do good chip, they are fast af, they have good hit advantage, kano has some of the the best anti airs in the game, he has good damage, he has amazing mids, great movement speed, the best backdash in the game, the best uppercut in the game, a 6 frame up kano ball. Also when you say the restand thing if you chose its position hed be (soap bar in my mouth), they would have to guess if your gonna do a grab, or pressure so his damage woould be insane, if you mad his knives plus 8, he would have jailing strings, and his zoning would be broke, if his up laser which can give you up to 30 percent as an anti air and has decent recovery, and made it better lol. Cybernetic is fine, as kano being one of my mains, i dont feel like this list for cybernetic was thought out well, as kano is solid and has basically everything but a 50,50,. Kano also needs thinking and mindgames doing this would make him fucking (soap bar in my mouth).
If kano had an overhead in cybernetic he would be the best charachter in the game, he is really solid now, with great anti airs, spacing, and damage output, as well as fantastic normal's.
Lmao stahp holy shit you're killing me! Clearly playing Goro against Cybernetic has made you a bit biased :p If you think those changes to Cybernetic aren't thought out you clearly do not understand where Cybernetic lacks against other characters. You may play him on the side or whatever but I have been maining this variation since day 1 and have played the majority of the matchups with him to be able to come to an informed conclusion on where he lacks against others.

You're right that he has good anti-airs, possibly the best backdash in the game and a 6 frame up ball but the rest of your list is highly overexaggerative. His zoning does the least damage of all the projectiles in the game and you will not be holding more than 4 blocked knives before you're in which is 4-5% chip. That is not scary, especially when the rest of the projectiles in the game do more damage/chip. He gets outzoned by pretty much every other zoner. Ex knives being plus 5 is a completely obvious and arbitrary point because he's not getting anything guaranteed after that. "fast af" would be more impressive if the recovery was also "fast af", it's alright. Knives are only +11 on hit, "good hit advantage" is arguable. His damage is below average, even Goro outdamages him. His restand being moveable would not make him anywhere near broken because his followups are throw or high/mid/low which isn't great for an MKX character, just take the throw. He has no substantial pressure either. Knives being plus 8 would not make his zoning broke either and he'd only be able to jail from one string (which has a gap if you do the full thing for more chip). It's not broke at +5 and it wouldn't be broke at +8. Up laser gives you just over 20-25% for a bar, not great.
Cybernetic is fine, but if it wants to compete with every character it does need improvements.

Also if you think giving him an overhead would make him the best in the game you have thought a hell of a lot less about the top tier of this game than you feel I did about my list of changes.
Well...my sets are far from the highest level play. I'm still learning optimal punishes, stage positioning, frame data, and his footsie range.

That said, my opinion on ex up ball will be tested by time but i can't say i'm right or your wrong at all. I want them at full screen dealing with my knifes, my footsies and eventually my run in mixups. thats just how I use him.
Hey you're a high level player though, and you're learning the character so I don't expect you to have everything down yet. If there's anything more optimal you could be doing I'll probably reply with some notes anyway lol.

Yeah by no means am I saying I'm right or you're wrong, we just have different opinions and that's going to come with having different styles so it's all good.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Lmao stahp holy shit you're killing me! Clearly playing Goro against Cybernetic has made you a bit biased :p If you think those changes to Cybernetic aren't thought out you clearly do not understand where Cybernetic lacks against other characters. You may play him on the side or whatever but I have been maining this variation since day 1 and have played the majority of the matchups with him to be able to come to an informed conclusion on where he lacks against others.

You're right that he has good anti-airs, possibly the best backdash in the game and a 6 frame up ball but the rest of your list is highly overexaggerative. His zoning does the least damage of all the projectiles in the game and you will not be holding more than 4 blocked knives before you're in which is 4-5% chip. That is not scary, especially when the rest of the projectiles in the game do more damage/chip. He gets outzoned by pretty much every other zoner. Ex knives being plus 5 is a completely obvious and arbitrary point because he's not getting anything guaranteed after that. "fast af" would be more impressive if the recovery was also "fast af", it's alright. Knives are only +11 on hit, "good hit advantage" is arguable. His damage is below average, even Goro outdamages him. His restand being moveable would not make him anywhere near broken because his followups are throw or high/mid/low which isn't great for an MKX character, just take the throw. He has no substantial pressure either. Knives being plus 8 would not make his zoning broke either and he'd only be able to jail from one string (which has a gap if you do the full thing for more chip). It's not broke at +5 and it wouldn't be broke at +8. Up laser gives you just over 20-25% for a bar, not great.
Cybernetic is fine, but if it wants to compete with every character it does need improvements.

Also if you think giving him an overhead would make him the best in the game you have thought a hell of a lot less about the top tier of this game than you feel I did about my list of changes.

Hey you're a high level player though, and you're learning the character so I don't expect you to have everything down yet. If there's anything more optimal you could be doing I'll probably reply with some notes anyway lol.

Yeah by no means am I saying I'm right or you're wrong, we just have different opinions and that's going to come with having different styles so it's all good.
Ok first off i dont side kano, i play him, ive been playing him around month 2 of the game. Taking him a little more seriously about a 2 months ago,so please dont say that. His zoning should do that amount tho the .50 more i didnt say i have a problem about. But lets continue, kano does fairly well against alot of the cast and has many even or winning mus. Anyway il give you that he loses to some of the other zoners in the game, but kano has hella good mus against alot of the cast. Here are some of his winning or even mus, Liu kang, subzero, goro, kotal,cassie,johnny, tanya, reptile, kung jin, takeda, jax, jason, ferra torr, sonya, erron black,mileena, kung lao, dvorah, raiden,. So yah he clearly lacks against the cast right i mean this shit charachter beats liu and other higher tier charachters but he is fucking trash. Also you said 4 or 5 percent chip thats off regular knives considering ex knives to knife is around 5 or 6 by itself, and its always a threat, kano has good meterless damage, and if you do a knife after ur 112, you can get a grab or pressure so yah and im pretty sure they are plus 13, but if im wrong plus 11 is good that the equivalent of shinnoks, projectile except his has pushback. Below average wtf are you talking about, 29 percent meterless, or a grab setups making alot of your combos around 35 to 38 no bar, 45 percent or even 49 percent (kinda hard tho) in the corner or the laser setup with a grab, off his wake ups he gets 28 percent or you hand get a grab setups, he has good corner carry, and i can get around 26 percent or more off up laser. He would have jailing strings off his good chip with knives, and he would jail better midscreen. If his restand was moveable midscreen for a bar off 112 he would get like 47 percent and then backdash and start zoning, and who wants to constantly eat grabs, they will press buttons and if you read that they get blown up. He has good pressure already, if he had a mixups, you can do ex knives and then over head or low that you would be able to combo off , and your low is already plus, then you would have godlike meterless damage in to the restand in the corner, into a fifty fifty, with knives with plus 11 hit advantage into another fifty fifty, or a grab, With 2 wrong guesses in the corner equaling in death, and you dont consider that top, yah i havent thought this out lol, not to mention if we have him all that he has advancing mids. And yah he can only compete with about 90 percent of the cast, but yah he is trash.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ok first off i dont side kano, i play him, ive been playing him around month 2 of the game. Taking him a little more seriously about a 2 months ago,so please dont say that. His zoning should do that amount tho the .50 more i didnt say i have a problem about. But lets continue, kano does fairly well against alot of the cast and has many even or winning mus. Anyway il give you that he loses to some of the other zoners in the game, but kano has hella good mus against alot of the cast. Here are some of his winning or even mus, Liu kang, subzero, goro, kotal,cassie,johnny, tanya, reptile, kung jin, takeda, jax, jason, ferra torr, sonya, erron black,mileena, kung lao, dvorah, raiden,. So yah he clearly lacks against the cast right i mean this shit charachter beats liu and other higher tier charachters but he is fucking trash. Also you said 4 or 5 percent chip thats off regular knives considering ex knives to knife is around 5 or 6 by itself, and its always a threat, kano has good meterless damage, and if you do a knife after ur 112, you can get a grab or pressure so yah and im pretty sure they are plus 13, but if im wrong plus 11 is good that the equivalent of shinnoks, projectile except his has pushback. Below average wtf are you talking about, 29 percent meterless, or a grab setups making alot of your combos around 35 to 38 no bar, 45 percent or even 49 percent (kinda hard tho) in the corner or the laser setup with a grab, off his wake ups he gets 28 percent or you hand get a grab setups, he has good corner carry, and i can get around 26 percent or more off up laser. He would have jailing strings off his good chip with knives, and he would jail better midscreen. If his restand was moveable midscreen for a bar off 112 he would get like 47 percent and then backdash and start zoning, and who wants to constantly eat grabs, they will press buttons and if you read that they get blown up. He has good pressure already, if he had a mixups, you can do ex knives and then over head or low that you would be able to combo off , and your low is already plus, then you would have godlike meterless damage in to the restand in the corner, into a fifty fifty, with knives with plus 11 hit advantage into another fifty fifty, or a grab, With 2 wrong guesses in the corner equaling in death, and you dont consider that top, yah i havent thought this out lol, not to mention if we have him all that he has advancing mids. And yah he can only compete with about 90 percent of the cast, but yah he is trash.
WALLOFTEXT

gibster13

A fan of fans
I don't really knows what the argument is about. I mean I have shared my thoughts about Kano forever and they are similar to that of @EMPEROR_KNICKS

I also feel that some buffs people have been asking for are both stupid (soz) but more importantly, not needed.

Cybernetic Kano is extremely good A/A+ character who in the right hands (take CoachSteve) is insane when someone has mastered them. It takes ages to master Kano, he is not easy but all opinions are good no matter how long one has been playing them.

At most Kano needs his universal fixes and 6% knives and leave it at that. It is risky buffing an already good character.

I have played cybernetic alongside others from day 1

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
lol yah i have to expose down players, or people who dont really know what they are saying
expose down players, or people who dont really know what they are saying
expose people
Aren't you the same guy who called Decay's play weak, and when called out ducked the challenge, and when I offered to personally drive you to and from one of our locals to play us and back up your talk since you live 20 minutes away you declined?

Interesting choice of words there.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
Aren't you the same guy who called Decay's play weak, and when called out ducked the challenge, and when I offered to personally drive you to and from one of our locals to play us and back up your talk since you live 20 minutes away you declined?

Hey i aint calling anyone out i said he doesnt know what he is talking about, im exposing him for a lack of knowledge of whatt he is talking about did i say, yo your shit, plus i was rustling decays jimmies.

gibster13

A fan of fans

We're talking about Kano there is no need to try and belittle someone. Just saying :p

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)

PLus i dont live 20 mins away, this maybe a heated discussion, but i didnt call out his play, plus il play decay online, but i cant play offline for (other more personal reasons)

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
We're talking about Kano there is no need to try and belittle someone. Just saying :p
And I'm just saying when you state you are "exposing people who don't know what they're talking about", or get blown up for 5 pages straight for bashing Decay's play, but are unwilling to play said people and prove it, then you shouldn't make the statement in the first place. Online =|= offline. Not even close to the same. I would have no problem picking him up, playing the D'Vorah vs Kano FT10, dropping him home, and leave him begging for buffs by the time it's over, but he'll just pull the option select again.

PLus i dont live 20 mins away, this maybe a heated discussion, but i didnt call out his play, plus il play decay online, but i cant play offline for (other more personal reasons)
Well there Ya go. :coffee:

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
And I'm just saying when you state you are "exposing people who don't know what they're talking about", or get blown up for 5 pages straight for bashing Decay's play, but are unwilling to play said people and prove it, then you shouldn't make the statement in the first place. Online =|= offline. Not even close to the same. I would have no problem picking him up, playing the D'Vorah vs Kano FT10, dropping him home, and leave him begging for buffs by the time it's over, but he'll just pull the option select again.

Well there Ya go. :coffee:
Like i said i was rustling decays jimmies, i explained it to him and apologized if it offended him, and he said okay and accepted the apology, all im saying is this guy, from what he said imo doesnt know what he is talking about. Lol ur starting the shit talk now, and i just told you i cant play offline, im willing to play onlline even if though i understand its different, so please.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Like i said i was rustling decays jimmies, i explained it to him and apologized if it offended him, and he said okay and accepted the apology, all im saying is this guy, from what he said imo doesnt know what he is talking about. Lol ur starting the shit talk now, and i just told you i cant play offline, im willing to play onlline even if though i understand its different, so please.
Well whenever your limbs get replaced and you're ready to turn it up to the next level and play offline hit me up.

As far as Youph goes, I've had tons of arguments with him over Kano that date back to April and never once did I feel he didn't know what he's talking about, we just disagreed on a lot of things. If anything, he always placed Kano higher than I did. I know he played Kano Day 1. I know I did. But I've never seen you post in the Kano forums before but apparently you know better than everyone because you throw some knives online while maining Goro? As you said, "please".

gibster13

A fan of fans
Well whenever your limbs get replaced and you're ready to turn it up to the next level and play offline hit me up.

As far as Youph goes, I've had tons of arguments with him over Kano that date back to April and never once did I feel he didn't know what he's talking about, we just disagreed on a lot of things. If anything, he always placed Kano higher than I did. I know he played Kano Day 1. I know I did. But I've never seen you post in the Kano forums before but apparently you know better than everyone because you throw some knives online while maining Goro? As you said, "please".
Just because someone doesn't post on tym doesn't mean they aren't insane at the game *cough* Coach Steve *cough*

@SaltShaker vs @EMPEROR_KNICKS money match is needed

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Disclaimer: The following is one long-ass post full of facts based on multiple sets playing against multiple characters with this variation since day 1. Have fun reading if you do.
lol yah i have to expose down players, or people who dont really know what they are saying
Dude people say I'm an upplayer, but you are WAY upplaying this variation more than I ever have.

0.5% more damage on his zoning makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Kano might have more winning matchups because of Cutthroat but Cybernetic does not have "many" winning matchups. Either you're playing opponents who don't know the matchup or you're missing some of the opponents options against Kano. Cybernetic will lose a matchup because of the following reasons - outdamaged, outzoned (by damage or speed or both), opponent has faster normals/pokes, opponent has a better neutral (not many), opponent makes you guess because of their 50/50s, the opponent's anti-zoning is too effective for Cybernetic to play his game. The only characters who do not do most of these things are ones who lose to him. The only characters he beats in my opinion are possibly Cassie, Jason, Kenshi, Jacqui, Kung Jin, Raiden and Goro. I feel everyone else goes even with him or beats him.

Liu Kang most certainly does not lose to Cybernetic. Cybernetic loses from both full screen and up close.
Kotal does too well in the neutral to lose to Cybernetic, especially when he has the fastest forward walkspeed in the game.
He does not beat Tanya. Her pressure (if done correctly) is much better than Cyber's up close game, especially considering Kano is one of the only characters in the game that B1~ex tonfa toss jails on, and she like most characters doesn't have to care much about his zoning because tonfa toss/ex tonfa toss trades favourably. When he gets closer than full screen he has to deal with the unreactable mixups of DB4 and BF4 (although unsafe) as well as her 13 frame half-screen double-hitting F2. This is a matchup I'm highly experienced in as I play it every week at my local and I don't see this being in Cyber's favour. MAYBE even if he's lucky but I don't see where he has an advantage in this one. Feel free to explain why you disagree though if you do.
Cybernetic loses to Mileena too. She can roll under knives which is huge since at close enough range leads to a full conversion. Otherwise she's in on you where you don't want her to be. She has GREAT oki, and outdamages him. She has a decent midscreen game with B12 to compete with your tools in neutral as well as multiple 50/50s involving ex roll.
Kung Lao beats Cybernetic as well, I don't see him being able to do anything he wants. He can't anti-air reliably since B2 and divekick are always there to catch him, never mind the fact he can cancel into divekick on WHIFF. Kung Lao's pressure shuts Cybernetic down the same way Kang does, and Lao outdamages him too. The two things Cybernetic is designed to be the best choice of variation for, anti-airs and zoning, Kung Lao shuts down. And of course when a variation can't play its optimal game it usually loses to the character doing it.
I agree with Johnny, Sub, Reptile, Jax, Sonya, Erron Black and D'Vorah being even though.

As I said, Kano has below average damage. 28% meterless and 34% with a bar (most practically) is below average damage in MKX. If you do a knife after 112 you're getting full combo punished, you can react to 112 not being cancelled into a special. If you mean ex knives then that shouldn't be happening since 112 has a gap the opponent can interrupt anyway. 35% to 38% 1 bar is incorrect, that's potential damage and completely ignoring that you have to drop a combo at something like 18% for that which would be a stupid idea considering he has lower than average damage to begin with. Everything you're saying about his damage here is either misinformation or a gimmick that only inexperienced players get hit by. Getting high damage in the corner is pretty much universal, even Cassie has high corner damage, but consider this: the opponent is in the corner and blocks low, how's Kano getting that 49% now? Cybernetic does not have "good pressure", his other two variations have decent pressure since they can at least cancel into a move that allows them to continue some sort of pressure, but Cybernetic is done after a string or ex knives except maybe in the corner.

Stop bringing up if Cybernetic had an overhead, he doesn't have it and will not get one because he doesn't need that. That's not what's mainly losing him matchups. This is what makes me think you don't understand the design of the variation. People that want an overhead can go to Cutthroat.

Stop being immature and overexaggerative, I did not say Cybernetic was trash and you know it. Play better players who will blow you up for gimmicks like 112 instead of upplaying. ESPECIALLY if you think Liu Kang loses to him, you are definitely playing trash Kangs/Kangs that don't know the matchup if that is the case.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Just because someone doesn't post on tym doesn't mean they aren't insane at the game *cough* Coach Steve *cough*

@SaltShaker vs @EMPEROR_KNICKS money match is needed
Knicks does post online, just never in the Kano forums. Though I agree with you, especially being that I've played Coach Steve offline numerous times at multiple locals and at my house for hours long sets as well. Part of what helped me become a much better player than I used to be. So yea I agree with that.

I'd be down in a heartbeat. $50 vs his Kano. Something realistic and easy to pay. But if I knocked on his door to pick him up he wouldn't answer it. :DOGE

gibster13

A fan of fans
Disclaimer: The following is one long-ass post full of facts based on multiple sets playing against multiple characters with this variation since day 1. Have fun reading if you do.

Dude people say I'm an upplayer, but you are WAY upplaying this variation more than I ever have.

0.5% more damage on his zoning makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Kano might have more winning matchups because of Cutthroat but Cybernetic does not have "many" winning matchups. Either you're playing opponents who don't know the matchup or you're missing some of the opponents options against Kano. Cybernetic will lose a matchup because of the following reasons - outdamaged, outzoned (by damage or speed or both), opponent has faster normals/pokes, opponent has a better neutral (not many), opponent makes you guess because of their 50/50s, the opponent's anti-zoning is too effective for Cybernetic to play his game. The only characters who do not do most of these things are ones who lose to him. The only characters he beats in my opinion are possibly Cassie, Jason, Kenshi, Jacqui, Kung Jin, Raiden and Goro. I feel everyone else goes even with him or beats him.

Liu Kang most certainly does not lose to Cybernetic. Cybernetic loses from both full screen and up close.
Kotal does too well in the neutral to lose to Cybernetic, especially when he has the fastest forward walkspeed in the game.
He does not beat Tanya. Her pressure (if done correctly) is much better than Cyber's up close game, especially considering Kano is one of the only characters in the game that B1~ex tonfa toss jails on, and she like most characters doesn't have to care much about his zoning because tonfa toss/ex tonfa toss trades favourably. When he gets closer than full screen he has to deal with the unreactable mixups of DB4 and BF4 (although unsafe) as well as her 13 frame half-screen double-hitting F2. This is a matchup I'm highly experienced in as I play it every week at my local and I don't see this being in Cyber's favour. MAYBE even if he's lucky but I don't see where he has an advantage in this one. Feel free to explain why you disagree though if you do.
Cybernetic loses to Mileena too. She can roll under knives which is huge since at close enough range leads to a full conversion. Otherwise she's in on you where you don't want her to be. She has GREAT oki, and outdamages him. She has a decent midscreen game with B12 to compete with your tools in neutral as well as multiple 50/50s involving ex roll.
Kung Lao beats Cybernetic as well, I don't see him being able to do anything he wants. He can't anti-air reliably since B2 and divekick are always there to catch him, never mind the fact he can cancel into divekick on WHIFF. Kung Lao's pressure shuts Cybernetic down the same way Kang does, and Lao outdamages him too. The two things Cybernetic is designed to be the best choice of variation for, anti-airs and zoning, Kung Lao shuts down. And of course when a variation can't play its optimal game it usually loses to the character doing it.
I agree with Johnny, Sub, Reptile, Jax, Sonya, Erron Black and D'Vorah being even though.

As I said, Kano has below average damage. 28% meterless and 34% with a bar (most practically) is below average damage in MKX. If you do a knife after 112 you're getting full combo punished, you can react to 112 not being cancelled into a special. If you mean ex knives then that shouldn't be happening since 112 has a gap the opponent can interrupt anyway. 35% to 38% 1 bar is incorrect, that's potential damage and completely ignoring that you have to drop a combo at something like 18% for that which would be a stupid idea considering he has lower than average damage to begin with. Everything you're saying about his damage here is either misinformation or a gimmick that only inexperienced players get hit by. Getting high damage in the corner is pretty much universal, even Cassie has high corner damage, but consider this: the opponent is in the corner and blocks low, how's Kano getting that 49% now? Cybernetic does not have "good pressure", his other two variations have decent pressure since they can at least cancel into a move that allows them to continue some sort of pressure, but Cybernetic is done after a string or ex knives except maybe in the corner.

Stop bringing up if Cybernetic had an overhead, he doesn't have it and will not get one because he doesn't need that. That's not what's mainly losing him matchups. This is what makes me think you don't understand the design of the variation. People that want an overhead can go to Cutthroat.

Stop being immature and overexaggerative, I did not say Cybernetic was trash and you know it. Play better players who will blow you up for gimmicks like 112 instead of upplaying. ESPECIALLY if you think Liu Kang loses to him, you are definitely playing trash Kangs/Kangs that don't know the matchup if that is the case.
Can't believe I read it all but... I agree

No way does Liu lose to cybernetic

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I think we need to take a step back, and breathe. lol

I think we should just take a look at Kano, one variation at a time. I think it's best we start with COMMANDO Kano, since everyone claims he is the clear weakest of the three variations.

I have somewhere I need to be for a bit, so I'll post my thoughts on this variation a little later, but I'd love to read what everyone's opinion is on COMMANDO and what you can all agree on with what he should have in up comming patches.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)

Did i not say imo, your opinion may differ

gibster13

A fan of fans
Knicks does post online, just never in the Kano forums. Though I agree with you, especially being that I've played Coach Steve offline numerous times at multiple locals and at my house for hours long sets as well. Part of what helped me become a much better player than I used to be. So yea I agree with that.

I'd be down in a heartbeat. $50 vs his Kano. Something realistic and easy to pay. But if I knocked on his door to pick him up he wouldn't answer it. :DOGE
Coach Steve is a beast

He is confirmed going to KiT using kano