What's new

What is the learning curve for Tekken.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Off topic, but SFxT isn't even that bad. Arguably the best of the modern Capcom fighters.

ROEBOTRON

"Only One Truth Prevails"
Off topic, but SFxT isn't even that bad. Arguably the best of the modern Capcom fighters.
Yea it's not that bad, I actually liked the SF EX Series as well even though I don't think it was developed by Capcom.

ROEBOTRON

"Only One Truth Prevails"
I'm picking up one of the Laws for my team
Marshal and Forrest are broke IMO, but ppl in the Sabin stream said they nerfed certain characters. I don't know if that's true or not, I hope so... *cough* BOB *cough* *cough* LARZ *cough* think im comin' down with sumthin'...

THTB

That game sucks compared to AE. Anyway, does Marshall have any significant differences from Forest?
No, it is not lol. AE players hate on it because it's not AE. The game is actually good. It's a lot less lenient on players who don't have good footsies compared to AE, and a number of the game's problems were solved through the latest patch. Not to say footsies don't matter in AE, but in xT, you can't just focus through stuff.

About Forrest and Marshall, Marshall has stances, Forrest has feints.

No, it is not lol. AE players hate on it because it's not AE. The game is actually good. It's a lot less lenient on players who don't have good footsies compared to AE, and a number of the game's problems were solved through the latest patch. Not to say footsies don't matter in AE, but in xT, you can't just focus through stuff.

3S is still infinitely better than both of those scrubby games.

:p

Lol, watched some gameplay for DoA, looks just like Tekken, whats the difference?

And why do people say DoA is looking bad from people that played it, yet Tekken is GDLK?

I think I'll like the stances more! Now for the question of the day...how is Jin? I read on the Internet that he can use his TTT1 move set if Devil Jin is his partner? Is there any truth behind that?

SZSR

Noob

Do you have a bigger breakdown for the Laws than Stances and Feints? I ran an Eddy/Forrest team in TTT1, but I tried him today and he feels very very different from back then.

Also just wondering, is your brother gonna pick up TTT2? I've always wanted to see you guys compete together.

THTB

Do you have a bigger breakdown for the Laws than Stances and Feints? I ran an Eddy/Forrest team in TTT1, but I tried him today and he feels very very different from back then.

Also just wondering, is your brother gonna pick up TTT2? I've always wanted to see you guys compete together.
Yeah, my brother will play on PS3. I plan on being on 360.

I don't know the full schematics to the differences between the Laws other than that.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Lol, watched some gameplay for DoA, looks just like Tekken, whats the difference?

And why do people say DoA is looking bad from people that played it, yet Tekken is GDLK?
In all honesty, it's gonna be impossible to explain to you unless you have sat down and played both and tried to learn each one on atleast a basic level.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I have a feeling if I ever picked this up, I'd never play anything else again.

The character whore in me would be swimming in digital indecisive sex for years.

Bryan and Hwoarang are neutral towards one another, so my team is still solid. Sweet.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Ok so I'm a huge moron and I can not figure out where the fuck to add these DLC character codes??? What am I missing??

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk