What's new

What is the current tier list for IGAU as of 7/23/2013?

yaoding09

Mortal
I said CAN be a pain. Not that she isnt better and cant beat them and its a negative MU for her... its just that they can be annoying.

Yeah I definitely will use SS against raven, I've just never seen Raven since launch, when I used to see her all the time.
I havent seen alot of ravens either. Its a shame I see alot of potential in her.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Personally I think hes A+ tier not S. Most people say use his speed dodge for everything but its alot harder to time especially online. They should have given flash an escape to the other side like in mkvsdc I think that would have made him amazing.

I agree with the A+ tier. But speed dodge should only be used for intractables, fireballs, wake ups, attacks similar to bane's charge and if you're feeling really cocky you can speed dodge a raw super. Trying to speed dodge a jump in or a regular attack is suicide :v
So... NEARLY everything.
But if Flash were to have that teleport-like move, he would deffo be S tier. Rush down with a teleport. Holy smokes.

yaoding09

Mortal
I agree with the A+ tier. But speed dodge should only be used for intractables, fireballs, wake ups, attacks similar to bane's charge and if you're feeling really cocky you can speed dodge a raw super. Trying to speed dodge a jump in or a regular attack is suicide :v
So... NEARLY everything.
But if Flash were to have that teleport-like move, he would deffo be S tier. Rush down with a teleport. Holy smokes.
Yea take the speed dodge away and give him a "teleport" similar to his throw animation. I would main flash then instead of him being my 5th best lol. Maybe it would be too op though but I doubt it.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
I don't see how this puts Flash on par with other S tiers like Supes or Bladam.
Even though Flash is undeniably good, his match ups are really bad. Losing out to keep-away and big reach.
This is why I think Flash belongs in mid tier.
Personally I think hes A+ tier not S. Most people say use his speed dodge for everything but its alot harder to time especially online. They should have given flash an escape to the other side like in mkvsdc I think that would have made him amazing.

I think Flash is a tad over hyped. His damage and strong oki game keep him viable but fundamentally there are way easier better characters.

Thank you! Flash is mid tier. He has no outrageously favorable match ups either.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
and this is why i don't wanna learn anyone from the top of the top tier's just yet, i'd rather wait till all the patches are done and when the smoke and debris clears i'll use whoevers left standing :D

yaoding09

Mortal
I think people just give up on flash because hes way harder to use. Hes such a such a spontaneous character to use. I think hes the most fun maybe not the best but still fun as shit to use.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Oh hey, a Superman hate thread. I don't think I've ever seen one of these.

EDIT: What's up with all you goofballs putting Doomsday in S tier? Come on now.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Well imo flash loses to Superman, Black adam, GL, Nightwing, Aquaman, grundy, and maybe a few others. How tourny viable can he be
and since your opinion is not fact, he can be very tourney viable.

just lol at asking whether flash is tourney viable after the huge ass buffs hes been getting every patch

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
id say its 6-4 batmans way but to each his own
Batmans trait only gets him so far in this matchup. Batman has no wake up game. If you slide or parry you eat 61% and bats can't keep away forever. Flash can also interrupt almost all his strings with d1 into 61%.

yaoding09

Mortal
Batmans trait only gets him so far in this matchup. Batman has no wake up game. If you slide or parry you eat 61% and bats can't keep away forever. Flash can also interrupt almost all his strings with d1 into 61%.
maybe offline but good luck pulling 61% online on a consistent basis.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
batman too because he parries everything flash can do
yeah except his low started that leads to 60% combos, if the batman player wants to risk 12% vs 63% then i will gladly go ahead and keep making him "parry" smh.
Well imo flash loses to Superman, Black adam, GL, Nightwing, Aquaman, grundy, and maybe a few others. How tourny viable can he be
he does not lose to grundy imo, the other 5 yes, but not grundy, also he has ways to beat aquaman imo i think its a 5-5, just dont do LK combos, simple. aquaman can't use ground trident and b2 outranges b1, as long as your footsies are solid and play the wake up game against him its all good brotha!. GL i concur is 6-4 Gl simply because of b1 -_-. supes is obvious and BA. nightwing am not sure about anymore, staff is a problem but if he tries 1f1 ground pound you can d2 him out and his d1 isn't a problem anymore really. also b22f3 sonic pound crosses him up midscreen in staff so there that :)

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
and since your opinion is not fact, he can be very tourney viable.

just lol at asking whether flash is tourney viable after the huge ass buffs hes been getting every patch
Flash got a dash buff , charge buff and uppercut buff. ok so he still losses to those characters I don't see your point

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
maybe offline but good luck pulling 61% online on a consistent basis.
have you seen a gameplay video of mine? his 61% combo is easy, and if not just take 3% less damage for easier combo big woop lol

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I havent seen alot of ravens either. Its a shame I see alot of potential in her.
This seems to happen to a lot of characters randomly, and not necessarily because of nerfs to that character. Not sure if it is because everyone just kind of figures out what character is "better" after engaging in some sort of groupthink mentality and thats why we only see half the roster with any kind of regularity or what ey.