What's new

What is the current tier list for IGAU as of 7/23/2013?

yaoding09

Mortal
This seems to happen to a lot of characters randomly, and not necessarily because of nerfs to that character. Not sure if it is because everyone just kind of figures out what character is "better" after engaging in some sort of groupthink mentality and thats why we only see half the roster with any kind of regularity or what ey.
Its a shame too. People think im an idiot if I pick flash or green arrow online because they pick supes or BA. Everybody will overuse those 2 and every one of their weaknesses will be shown and it will be the less used fighters that will have an edge.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Its a shame too. People think im an idiot if I pick flash or green arrow online because they pick supes or BA. Everybody will overuse those 2 and every one of their weaknesses will be shown and it will be the less used fighters that will have an edge.
Tis partly why I decided to use WW instead of Superman, everyonneee and their mothers use Kal, and I always found him moderately boring to play as, so add that on top of how everyone uses him it is partly why playing as WW is much more exciting personally.

I dont enjoy playing against Superman either, but I do enjoy playing against Arrow or Flash.

skumz

Lots of superman hate. no love for f23 f23 breath lol
Bc he is to simple and straight forward to play with. Sad bc even though he is so straight forward and simple, in a way it is still hard to figure him out at times. He is a crutch for most bc he has so much that he can use for comeback potential. Not saying that he doesn't require skill. Bc to win on a higher level you have to have at least knowledge of the character and matchups. I am just saying when he wants to get lame he can. Even with that said I can respect a Supe that is "that damn good!"

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
have you seen a gameplay video of mine? his 61% combo is easy, and if not just take 3% less damage for easier combo big woop lol

In all honesty, the 63% is not worth going for unless it's for the kill. And if you can, they can still block the triat RMS 3 quite easily unless it's someone with a buncha recovery frames, like Aquaman's 'from the deep', to count as an actual punish.

McNasty

Moist.
Really fuckin good: superman, aquaman, batman, batgirl, frost, wonderwoman, green lantern, black adam, flash

Pretty fuckin good: raven, harley, ares, sinestro, hawkgirl, scorpion, joker, grundy, green arrow, catwoman, doomsday,nightwing,cyborg

Good: bane,lobo

?:zod but I assume he will end up in the really good section.

yaoding09

Mortal
Really fuckin good: superman, aquaman, batman, batgirl, frost, wonderwoman, green lantern, black adam, flash

Pretty fuckin good: raven, harley, ares, sinestro, hawkgirl, scorpion, joker, grundy, green arrow, catwoman, doomsday,nightwing,cyborg

Good: bane,lobo

?:zod but I assume he will end up in the really good section.
what about shazam? id put him in the PFG tier lol

yaoding09

Mortal
Dunno how I'm the only one saying aquaman is the best all around character
I main him ( dont hate me lol) and I dont think he has any bad MUs either. I mean obviously supes and BA are annoying but not unbeatable. His trait is the best in the game IMO. And his range and j2 are ridiculous. And his zoning is good. He has gotten nerfed alot but after still hes good.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I main him ( dont hate me lol) and I dont think he has any bad MUs either. I mean obviously supes and BA are annoying but not unbeatable. His trait is the best in the game IMO. And his range and j2 are ridiculous. And his zoning is good. He has gotten nerfed alot but after still hes good.
Verily his trait is the best in the game, its a free clash basically every 8 seconds. He was my main till WW, but he's hard to go back to after WW due to his lack of mobility. Also, online his combos after his scoop can drop due to varying degrees of lag.

His J2 really is ridiculous.

yaoding09

Mortal
His lack of mobility yes that is the weakness I will give him.I usually try to save his scoop for the last part of the combo any ways. like if I see someone do a badly timed jump I use b3 j3 22 db2mb 22 db1 f2 1+3 or b1 2 db2 b1 2 db2mb 22 db1 f2 1+3. if the lags that bad ill just finish it with 223 instead of the f2 1+3.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Superman, Black Adam and Aquaman at S+ Tier, then the rest of the cast.

I absolutely love NRS games, but truth be told, they are pure amateurs at getting the job done when it comes to balancing their games with the release of correction patches.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
His lack of mobility yes that is the weakness I will give him.I usually try to save his scoop for the last part of the combo any ways. like if I see someone do a badly timed jump I use b3 j3 22 db2mb 22 db1 f2 1+3 or b1 2 db2 b1 2 db2mb 22 db1 f2 1+3. if the lags that bad ill just finish it with 223 instead of the f2 1+3.
Yeah I agree, but my problem is i seem to get half of my combo opportunities off of b2,scoop. So that scoop was just too inconsistent for me... and then super slow.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
yea plus if its blocked then your fucked.
Definitely, I feel like offline he'd be great, but I'm an online warrior 100% of the time unfortuNately :/ But offline, or with a super connection, anytime AM touches you if u have any meter its 42-47% damage <3

buttttttttt WW is about 39-42% damage with NO meter and great mobility and easyish with lag. And boobs. I do miss his trait though, I would give up SwordShield stance for some trait where she parrys here way out of combos or something.

yaoding09

Mortal
Definitely, I feel like offline he'd be great, but I'm an online warrior 100% of the time unfortuNately :/ But offline, or with a super connection, anytime AM touches you if u have any meter its 42-47% damage <3

buttttttttt WW is about 39-42% damage with NO meter and great mobility and easyish with lag. And boobs. I do miss his trait though, I would give up SwordShield stance for some trait where she parrys here way out of combos or something.
I hear that im online most of the time ( or im in training mode fucking with combos and what not) almost to 1700 wins and less than 500 losses lol. Im trying to get 100 wins with all the fighters and my current project is black adam so I should have it in no time. I played WW so much in the demo that only have like 50 wins with her online but I think she will be my next fighter of choice I just have to learn to utilize her SS.