What's new

What is the current tier list for IGAU as of 7/23/2013?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
What is WW bad matchups ? Batgirl ?
Green Lantern can be a pain, because of his stupid grab that gets your flying around and at the very top the screen almost behind him. You have to be super patient with him.

Nightwing can be a pain, WW is a rushdown character and NW can outreach/outquick her attacks.

Green Arrow can be a pain in the right hands too.

Also, idk if its cuz I've never seen her, but I played a Raven for the first time in 3 months and got omfglolzstomped.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
May I ask why you placed HQ and Flash at S, but you placed WW at A? Also where is Shazam on this list?
i put HQ in S because she got 50/50 mix ups, vortex, anti wake up techs, FASTER trait activation, she can't be zoned (maybe only by sinestro), she got crazy mid screen meterless combos and she saves full meter for 60-70% super combos or for full clash), and she has no recovery on guns, she can stay a lot of time in the air to escape zoning and dash fast to start her aggressive game. sry for shazam i will add him

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
May I ask why you placed HQ and Flash at S, but you placed WW at A? Also where is Shazam on this list?
and for flash, just , crazy dash (3 dashs to get full screen, very fast recovery), 60 % trait 1 bar mid screen combos, 50/50, safe D1,D2; / all block strings can be finished by -1frame overhead special, fireballs escape, hardcore pressure.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Superman: S+ tier
Rest of the cast: F tier
superman can't be S+ , superman vs hawk girl 4:6, vs harley 4:6, vs raven 4:6 ( it's match up potentials but there are not many goodand famous haleys and ravens to show it) anyway after evo 2013 KDZ lost vs random hawk girl 0:2

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
S+ Tier
Black Adam, Superman

S
Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Killer Frost,, Wonder Woman

A+
Catwoman, Doomsday, Green Arrow, Raven, Scorpion

A
Ares, Cyborg, Bane, Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy

B
Harley Quinn, Joker, Lex Luthor, Lobo, Shazam

Shit tier
Deathstroke :joker:

Undetermined
Zod

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
Everyone needs to stop riding aquaman's dick...

i cant be the only one around here who thinks that he is grossly overrated

Everyone needs to stop riding aquaman's dick...

i cant be the only one around here who thinks that he is grossly overrated
I dont think hes overrated use maybe overused. He has mad range, one of the best traits in the game, easy combos, a good zoner, his j2 has priority most of the time, his d2 is amazing. Id say hes 3rd best behind supes and BA.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Green Lantern can be a pain, because of his stupid grab that gets your flying around and at the very top the screen almost behind him. You have to be super patient with him.

Nightwing can be a pain, WW is a rushdown character and NW can outreach/outquick her attacks.

Green Arrow can be a pain in the right hands too.
Also, idk if its cuz I've never seen her, but I played a Raven for the first time in 3 months and got omfglolzstomped.
Naaaaa.

NW gets ass raped by WWs shield stance, she can shield parry all day for no consequence. Her lasso mobility rips him to pieces too. GA can't jump against WW, can't out zone her, can't out damage her and can't out speed her either.

Lantern is probably even. Shield stance > Raven

Pretty much EVERY post regarding WW in this thread is wrong (and I have explanations and tech etc to prove it). I'm not gonna reply in this thread anymore though, I'm talking to the deaf in this thread.

Fear_Me

Noob
Black Adam is probably the most overrated character in the game. I'm not a tourney player or anything but my brothers Black Adam was a ridiculously good when we were into Injustice (pre-patch btw). I played Joker vs Black Adam probably more than anyone on the planet, and I never saw the big deal about the divekick and thought it was stupid that everyone wanted it nerfed. It's just a normal divekick, an attack that is + on block when spaced right, and now it's worthless. He has no 50/50 and his zoning is booty. He has no guessing game, and he can't really zone you out so he actually has to land an honest hit unlike Superman and Wonder Woman.
Black Adam is Top 10, not #1 or #2, that's hilarious.
I like this community but it's obvious that most of you don't have much expierience when it comes to fighting games. NRS tried to implement fresh stuff like a divekick or a hardcore zoner and all you hear is bitching until it gets nerfed.
The divekick was just a normal divekick like the Twins have in SF, when it hits low its advantage on block(nerfed), and Deathstroke was just like Sagat with fullscreen frametraps(nerfed).

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
They all have some positive attributes for sure, but they also have MUs that are really bad or close to unwinnable. Why bother with any of them when you can pick a top tier and not have to care as much about MUs? And yea AK Smarrgasm I would add Batman.

I despise this mindset. There is definitely no "unwinnable" matchups in this game, and if there are, it is way too early to say so. Plus player skill >>> character. If you're good enough, you can win any matchup. Except maybe Superman, but hey.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I despise this mindset. There is definitely no "unwinnable" matchups in this game, and if there are, it is way too early to say so. Plus player skill >>> character. If you're good enough, you can win any matchup. Except maybe Superman, but hey.
You haven't played Sinestro-Aqua or Lex-Superman. Against my training partner, I am lucky to take a few games when I play Sinestro-Aqua. Then I go BA and immediately start dominating. And this isn't me bitching without knowing my shit- I have played the MU thousands of times with both characters. This game just has no balance or incentive to use characters outside of the top 6.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You haven't played Sinestro-Aqua or Lex-Superman. Against my training partner, I am lucky to take a few games when I play Sinestro-Aqua. Then I go BA and immediately start dominating. And this isn't me bitching without knowing my shit- I have played the MU thousands of times with both characters. This game just has no balance or incentive to use characters outside of the top 6.
Lex-Supes isn't as bad as Lex-Sinestro imo haha

Lex can still compete with Superman despite the trait issue. For Sinestro there's practically nothing I can do unless I'm in your face and your trait isn't up.

Black Adam is probably the most overrated character in the game. I'm not a tourney player or anything but my brothers Black Adam was a ridiculously good when we were into Injustice (pre-patch btw). I played Joker vs Black Adam probably more than anyone on the planet, and I never saw the big deal about the divekick and thought it was stupid that everyone wanted it nerfed. It's just a normal divekick, an attack that is + on block when spaced right, and now it's worthless. He has no 50/50 and his zoning is booty. He has no guessing game, and he can't really zone you out so he actually has to land an honest hit unlike Superman and Wonder Woman.
Black Adam is Top 10, not #1 or #2, that's hilarious.
I like this community but it's obvious that most of you don't have much expierience when it comes to fighting games. NRS tried to implement fresh stuff like a divekick or a hardcore zoner and all you hear is bitching until it gets nerfed.
The divekick was just a normal divekick like the Twins have in SF, when it hits low its advantage on block(nerfed), and Deathstroke was just like Sagat with fullscreen frametraps(nerfed).
While I agree I personally didn't find black Adam that o.p, the main problem with prepatch death stroke was that a few characters could not walk, or jump in time after successfully reading a crouch block, combined with the higher chip damage meant even if the d.s messed up a lot in his zoning, that character was at 6% 1st bar by the time they got in, if they got in, and d.s normals are a little too good to warrant that. It wasn't cyborg b.s fireball but still bad.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Dont forget Green Lantern. The chain gun and grab really really make it hard to start Bane's frame trap close up game as they either hit too many times to raging charge through or can wear out his venom/punish his dash attempts and put him back out. New and improved dash is awesome so he can't back dash us at least, but he can still lay down a gauntlet if he wants on Bane thats a bit harder than most to go through.
actually Bane beats GL 6-4 imo. THTB can link you the thread discussing it.