What's new

What is the current tier list for IGAU as of 7/23/2013?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
There are a few floating around.
Also it doesn't much matter as we have a patch inbound.
Then a week of arguing whether Superman is still top or not and if anything has changed.
Then another 2-3 weeks of people saying it's too soon.
Then someone will put out a tier list, and a new patch will be announced.

There are a few floating around.
Also it doesn't much matter as we have a patch inbound.
Then a week of arguing whether Superman is still top or not and if anything has changed.
Then another 2-3 weeks of people saying it's too soon.
Then someone will put out a tier list, and a new patch will be announced.
Yeah your right.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
The game is 3 months old and people are still trying to figure it all out. Like mk9, it's hard for the game to grow cause it changes every 2 weeks.

For now, the justice league (batman, WW, superman, aquaman, flash, gl) and black Adam are at the top. Who knows after the next 8 patches?

There isn't one because: "uhhh it's 2 early tuh sai"

or because no one can put up pure unbiased input and everyone flips when their main is being discussed.

This community and tier lists do not get along.
Its dumb that its like that. My main is AM but if legit tourny players had a huge discussion about MUs etc etc and it was unbiased I would not mind at all.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Am I crazy for thinking Supes is maybe not #1? I still feel like the MU is not being played at the highest level yet.

Then again, I cant really think of anyone who has better tools than him, so I guess I just shot down my own question lol

Am I crazy for thinking Supes is maybe not #1? I still feel like the MU is not being played at the highest level yet.

Then again, I cant really think of anyone who has better tools than him, so I guess I just shot down my own question lol
Who would your #1 be zoidberg? Would it be supes IYO?

Mt Mutombo

Banned
I'll give out mine cuz yolo!

S tier

BA, Superman, Batman, WW, Batgirl, Aquaman

A+ Tier

GL, GA, Flash, KF, Raven, Harley

A Tier

Nightwing, Cyborg, Zod,Catwoman, Scorpion, Hawkgirl, Doomsday, Grundy, Sinestro

B Tier

Deathstroke, Bane, Ares

C Tier

Luthor, Shazam, Lobo, Joker

I'll give out mine cuz yolo!

S tier

BA, Superman, Batman, WW, Batgirl, Aquaman

A+ Tier

GL, GA, Flash, KF, Raven, Harley

A Tier

Nightwing, Cyborg, Zod,Catwoman, Scorpion, Hawkgirl, Doomsday, Grundy, Sinestro

B Tier

Deathstroke, Bane, Ares

C Tier

Luthor, Shazam, Lobo, Joker
I would switch batgirl with lantern. Also I would put doomsday in A+ instead of harley. But other then that I like your placement of arrow being in the second best tier. most people dont rank him that high.

In time I think WW could beat him for #1, as she is more well-rounded imo.

But for the time being Supes is a safe bet for being #1
If WW had zoning like him, she'd have a shot. Also he has the best footsies tool in the game, most damage, and the best super in the game as well. I do agree that WW could become a character that ppl will really be worrying about later on in the game's life (kind of like sonya in mk9).

My top 5 in order (as of right now): Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Batman, Green Lantern. After that the top 10 gets hard but chars who'd i'd put after that are WW, Killer frost, deathstroke, raven, doomsday, flash, etc. (it gets very hard, heck a top 5 isn't easy either haha).

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
If WW had zoning like him, she'd have a shot. Also he has the best footsies tool in the game, most damage, and the best super in the game as well. I do agree that WW could become a character that ppl will really be worrying about later on in the game's life (kind of like sonya in mk9).
Yeah I agree 100%, WW is great.... but Supermans zoning makes him better. WW is WAYYYYY more fun to play as though... takes more brains and not everyone uses her.