What's new

What Girl players are there

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
BustaUppa said:
Soooo in conclusion we have learned that... there are 3 girl MK players?
well there is the main 3 including me that every1 knows about....but there are also some other girls that i have played.... Lil Tiffylyn c and xRocker Girlx but they suck really bad.... :cry:
when i played xRocker Girlx earlier today it was a guy and i also played a girl with the tag miss spin today

ixi_wixi said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
BustaUppa said:
well there is the main 3 including me that every1 knows about....but there are also some other girls that i have played.... Lil Tiffylyn c and xRocker Girlx but they suck really bad.... :cry:
when i played xRocker Girlx earlier today it was a guy and i also played a girl with the tag miss spin today
Miss spin is pshhh.

Sublime Snugles(snuggles), I believe that gamertag is linked to the female gender, though not quite sure. Whatever the case, damn good player.

TheRedPsychosis said:
ixi_wixi said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
BustaUppa said:
Miss spin is pshhh.

hahahahha yea thats me this is my 1 month trial card dont really like pshhhhhhhhhhhh lol so i got this SPIN!!!!!

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
ixi_wixi said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
BustaUppa said:
Miss spin is pshhh.

hahahahha yea thats me this is my 1 month trial card dont really like pshhhhhhhhhhhh lol so i got this SPIN!!!!!
damn pshh you are verf good! Umm, a good looking female who owns at MK... I'm in love :lol:

N1nja Lord said:
DizGirlWillOwnU said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
ixi_wixi said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
BustaUppa said:
Miss spin is pshhh.

damn pshh you are verf good! Umm, a good looking female who owns at MK... I'm in love :lol:
Almost too good to be true... =\

Derek

Noob
DizGurlWillOwnU is pshhh and Miss Spin. She's really good, just needs to work on playing Kung without depending on the inf. I think her Nightwolf is better than her Kung because I don't have trouble with her Kung but then again any decent Nightwolf can give anyone trouble. Anyway, she's good.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey to the girls in here sugar, barbie, psshh etc what characters do you use? I'm curious.

Do you use any of the girls in the game?

l SuGaR l said:
MKF30 said:
Hey to the girls in here sugar, barbie, psshh etc what characters do you use? I'm curious.

Do you use any of the girls in the game?
I'm a girl.
I had no idea :lol:

But really.. Miss Spin is good.

And also - Whats the big deal with Sandra73? he/she has yet to beat me in all the times we have played , doesnt seem that good?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ohhh my fault to Sugar, I figured you were a chick by that name. My mistake.

Ok, well thanks for the other dude answering the question.