What's new

What Girl players are there

Barbie is nice looking. Miss Spin is hotter though, sorry. Im loving her Avril Lavigne look. Sorry Barbie but you look like a Mom...>_>

P.S. Not M.I.L.F :lol:

DatBoyMook said:
Barbie is nice looking. Miss Spin is hotter though, sorry. Im loving her Avril Lavigne look. Sorry Barbie but you look like a Mom...>_>

Although there's nothing wrong with MILFs!

TheRagingStorm said:
DatBoyMook said:

Sniff...Sniff...Are you a M.I.L.F? :p
Oh and of course there is nothing wrong with Mothers I'd Like To Feel. :lol:

DatBoyMook said:

lmfao...everyone has different taste...if i was a dude omg i would sooo fuck me...oh and about tha avril lavigne look sry but i find girls that dress like tom boys so not hot...and if i was a mom id be a hot fucking mom!
ps: omg im a sexy BITCH

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
DatBoyMook said:

lmfao...everyone has different taste...if i was a dude omg i would sooo fuck me...oh and about tha avril lavigne look sry but i find girls that dress like tom boys so not hot...and if i was a mom id be a hot fucking mom!
You have big...umm...hands...yeaaaa

DatBoyMook said:
TheRagingStorm said:
DatBoyMook said:

Sniff...Sniff...Are you a M.I.L.F? :p
Oh and of course there is nothing wrong with Mothers I'd Like To Feel. :lol:
Of course not! I'm just your regular average Mother Fucker!

Tim Static

Adminerator
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
DatBoyMook said:

I would if I were a dude....uh, wait. ;)
....your so very cute.

DustinWS6 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
DatBoyMook said:

big hands???
what r u talking about?

ZAQ

Noob
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
DustinWS6 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
DatBoyMook said:

big hands???
what r u talking about?
That is shy for "You have a nice rack"
*brushes hands together* Looks like I cracked that code.

Scheisse said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
DustinWS6 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
DatBoyMook said:

big hands???
what r u talking about?
That is shy for "You have a nice rack"
*brushes hands together* Looks like I cracked that code.
lol, it went right over her head.

Birkin

Noob
"lmfao...everyone has different taste...if i was a dude omg i would sooo fuck me...oh and about tha avril lavigne look sry but i find girls that dress like tom boys so not hot...and if i was a mom id be a hot fucking mom!
"

So much for the personnality change or something.

In my opinion, miss spin has a way better personnality. Also, let's not turn this into a debate on who's hotter.

mistaKM said:
Danm Mach you musta raped frankie pretty hard, some might even call it pit bull style. :)
LMFAO, OMG MACH MY BAD! I'm editing my post, for some reason when I read "little girl with a gold bush" I immediately thought of that queer fuckin loser Cwel Vonzilla lmaooooooooooo. He actually looks just like you, blond afro and all. Hence why it threw me off! MY BAD!

EDIT: I just relized mistaKM didnt /quote my post hehe. But yea, fuck Cwel Vonzilla.