What's new

What Girl players are there

Im a girl im okay at the game i play under my brothers acount name but he dont really go online anymore so i play under pshhh my brother showed me all the kool trix to the game and some people i just showed me how to do all this great moves

Hey Sexy Kate...tell these boys to backoff or you'll pull
an "Avril Lavigne" lookalike then bodysurf their asses across the screen :shock:

ComeOn get ur xbox360 fix for the tourny! or just borrow ur friend's console again....lololololololol

NINEB4LL said:
sandra is a guy.
Sandra is not a guy. If you check out her profile on Xbox Live, she lists her myspace profile in her motto where you see a picture of her and see that her name is Sara .

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
sandra73 def a girl, i heard her talking to her friends one day. She's really good no joke

Yoshi2085 said:
^i can answer that for him

Yes and Yes.
I thought so. I have played with him a few times in matchmaking.

Back on topic. There seems to be very few girls who play MK. Although, my g/f said that MK seemed more interesting than Halo

Derek

Noob
JJ Epperson's racist cunt of a sister Barbie is Bad plays UMK3. I hear if you put your ear up to her cunt you can hear 1000 guys cumming inside her.

PSHHH is definitely the best chick on xbla. Her Kung Lao kicks her up quite a few notches. Sandra, I didn't see anything so special the few times I've played her. I probably won 4/5, and that was months ago.

l SuGaR l said:
JJ Epperson's racist cunt of a sister Barbie is Bad plays UMK3. I hear if you put your ear up to her cunt you can hear 1000 guys cumming inside her.
she is bad but she doesn't look to bad lol

EDIT: heres a pic of her, sorry JJ