What's new

What Girl players are there

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
WOW lol girls that actually play an MK game, this is something you don't see every day. I play a lot on xbox one MKD and MKA and the girls on there suck but I'm sure that's a different case from what I'm reading about the girls that play UMK3

I'm actually surprised because UMK3 requires a lot more skill then the 3D ones.

Interesting to hear, once I get a 360 I gotta play these girls for the hell of it.

8)

MKF30 said:
WOW lol girls that actually play an MK game, this is something you don't see every day. I play a lot on xbox one MKD and MKA and the girls on there suck but I'm sure that's a different case from what I'm reading about the girls that play UMK3

I'm actually surprised because UMK3 requires a lot more skill then the 3D ones.

Interesting to hear, once I get a 360 I gotta play these girls for the hell of it.

8)
lol playing with some 18 year old whom sucks balls her name is yuckle up lol

ilovepoop said:
DustinWS6 said:
Now that she posted pics there seems to be some leghumping going on in here lol
well, we all have seen pics of here before just for yo information

Ah, I see.

So does that mean that you do or do not wanna have sexy time with her? Joking

Phoenix, I played you the other night in Versus. You're very good 8)

DustinWS6 said:
ilovepoop said:
DustinWS6 said:
Now that she posted pics there seems to be some leghumping going on in here lol
well, we all have seen pics of here before just for yo information

Ah, I see.

So does that mean that you do or do not wanna have sexy time with her? Joking

Phoenix, I played you the other night in Versus. You're very good 8)
take a look at my signature, and tell me if she looks like the type of girls i like lol

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
So Barbie why won't you play me? I sent you about 10 different invites. Its ok to be scared, I understand. :wink:
i havnt seen ive been on here n myspace all day../my xbox never gets turned off...

TheRedPsychosis said:
summoning said:
oh ya and i also have a myspace but tha pics r like a year old... www.myspace.com/barbie_plays_halo
Barbie is pretty good and the best part is she listens to real music \m/ !! . girls are kicking ass on mk , and sandra73 lives in NJ she should come to the Break tourniments we have I bet she would be right up at the top !
Real music? trivium? ahahaha
What's wrong with Trivium?

Derek

Noob
II Mane II said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
summoning said:
oh ya and i also have a myspace but tha pics r like a year old... www.myspace.com/barbie_plays_halo
Barbie is pretty good and the best part is she listens to real music \m/ !! . girls are kicking ass on mk , and sandra73 lives in NJ she should come to the Break tourniments we have I bet she would be right up at the top !
What isn't wrong with Trivium?

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
l SuGaR l said:
II Mane II said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
summoning said:
What isn't wrong with Trivium?

I wasnt talking about Trivium i was talking about bands like Dimmu and behemoth:)