What's new

What Girl players are there

DARXYD3 said:
l SuGaR l said:
I think he's implying that she doesn't spam the dash and that she knows when to use it.
I think he's implying that you're a gay little donkey fucker. :lol: :lol:
lol, u make me giggle darxyd3, shouldn't u be out like sucking a dick for money?

ilovepoop said:
DARXYD3 said:
l SuGaR l said:
I think he's implying that she doesn't spam the dash and that she knows when to use it.
lol, u make me giggle darxyd3, shouldn't u be out like sucking a dick for money?
lol!

I have more money than you'll ever have, freind. By the way, you suck at this game. You are by far the worst person I've played from here. I mean, terrible.

DARXYD3 said:
ilovepoop said:
DARXYD3 said:
l SuGaR l said:
lol!

I have more money than you'll ever have, freind. By the way, you suck at this game. You are by far the worst person I've played from here. I mean, terrible.
haha, u make me laugh even harder, you can ask anyone on here, i haven't played in 2 months so i am extremely rusty, and when have we played by the way? last time we played i randomed got jax, u counter picked and picked reptile, and even though u got the combo once i still beat you, so STFU

OH DID I MENTION U DROPPED AFTERWARDS?

Kazlaz

Noob
i droped :p

lol as long as its friends and they laugh about it i mean its no big deal :)

as long as its a good situation like i just got inf and im like go suck a dick and drop then they laugh :)

and call me a scrub
but.. its ok

Kazlaz

Noob
i played a chick named CaptainTwinkles

she went straight to sheeva i went to kit
i said do you like choosing the weakest character and kicking peoples ass

well aparently she got offended and was like sheeva can kick your ass so i fuck around with her first round and just throw fans the whole time

she said like oh you suck

then i just go in a kill her ancl rip her heads off:p

shes a bitch though

*if you read this twinkles dont be mad :p*

ZAQ

Noob
You should have said, "Thanks for the head bitch, I'm ouuuuut" and left the room after decapitating her. Only if you are a complete gentleman about it though.

Kazlaz

Noob
Scheisse said:
You should have said, "Thanks for the head bitch, I'm ouuuuut" and left the room after decapitating her. Only if you are a complete gentleman about it though.
that was the chick i was typing to you in mid game and still winning :p

kazlaz said:

well aparently she got offended and was like sheeva can kick your ass so i fuck around with her first round and just throw fans the whole time

shes a bitch though

Thats Bobby Satchels girlfriend I think, she was cool with MistaKM and I one night. Although she didnt say goodbye when she left the room, but whatever. She is pretty good though.

Kazlaz

Noob
Frankiebonez said:
kazlaz said:

shes a bitch though

Thats Bobby Satchels girlfriend I think, she was cool with MistaKM and I one night. Although she didnt say goodbye when she left the room, but whatever. She is pretty good though.
well she sucked that night my kit took her and my kit isnt good but she was using sheeva but she didnt really play like she knew what she was doing oh wellz :p

Scheisse said:
This this make anyone else just bust out laughing?

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
agent007 said:
Her face isn't bad but she's a little bit thick.
ya i am a lil thick, but not fat... atleast im not so skinny u can see my bones...meat is for the men, bones is for the dogs :wink:
i don't think i have ever heard a chick say that before haha