What's new

What Girl players are there

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
ilovepoop said:
l SuGaR l said:
ilovepoop said:
if sugar beat u back then, then i can guarentee that i beat you, because when i played you, i was better than sugar, i still would be but i haven't played in 2 months
Hold on there, I don't know about that :?
admit it, i was better than you, i was the one whom pretty much taught u how to play human smoke and ermac, lol

wow sugar ilovepoop is your equal?
i haven't played in like 2 - 3 months, so when u played me i was horrible, because i was god dam rusty

Kazlaz

Noob
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
ilovepoop said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
but remember what you said you know what nevermind not gonna stir things up.

i do remember, and i will apologize for flaming you,
you can never flame me i let my game do the talking
you game isnt even serious out side this community :p

no one cares about umk3 tournaments out side this community

you loosing all of your umk3 friends now : (

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
haha l sugar l 1st of all im not racist and 2nd of all u can choke on a huge cock...ohhh and i love poop weve only played 2gether 1 time and what happened??? my kabal whooped u......then u say ohh i have 2 go!!!!! all u ppl talking smack ive beat all of u multiple times....u ppl are garbage...ohh and sandra73 is a girl,only girl competition i have is her but all u lil boys is a breeze :p
Last time i played your kabal you fatality dropped, so I booted you. You then send a hate message, sayin that I suck and that youd play me later when you warmed up... I'm still waiting :roll:
Didn't give her any.. foreplay?

l SuGaR l said:
l SuGaR l said:
Pffft, until I went into beast mode. Now it's like "wah bam sucka Kung Loa inf. on yo trick azz." Chyea 8)
You are very good with that Kung Lao inf. I just cannot do it (unless in corner)
With zero lag I can do the spin inf. cross screen into the corner and then spin out of the corner to do the punch inf. the other way across the screen. It doesn't happen too much though because after two or three volleys they usually quit in the middle of it.
Didn't I flawless you on the third round after you got me with the inf on the second?(in ranked) hehe...

TheRedPsychosis said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
haha l sugar l 1st of all im not racist and 2nd of all u can choke on a huge cock...ohhh and i love poop weve only played 2gether 1 time and what happened??? my kabal whooped u......then u say ohh i have 2 go!!!!! all u ppl talking smack ive beat all of u multiple times....u ppl are garbage...ohh and sandra73 is a girl,only girl competition i have is her but all u lil boys is a breeze :p
Last time i played your kabal you fatality dropped, so I booted you. You then send a hate message, sayin that I suck and that youd play me later when you warmed up... I'm still waiting :roll:
hey red psychosis almost every time we play each other in ranked i usually own u...ha dont talk shit 2 me,ill so crack on u...u look like like a short fat cabbage patch kid :p

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sandra only lives 25 minutes from me and is very close to the Break, I'll have to get her to go there sometime.

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
hey red psychosis almost every time we play each other in ranked i usually own u...ha dont talk shit 2 me,ill so crack on u...u look like like a short fat cabbage patch kid :p
The quality of that pic is so bad, stretche dout. haha. I didn't think anyone would figure me to look short and fat when I'm 5'8 and 130lbs... haha

Eh, I usually only use ranked to test out my new characters, more recently Kano and Cyrax. I'd play you again anytime though, I need warm-ups when I get online.

Shock said:
Sandra only lives 25 minutes from me and is very close to the Break, I'll have to get her to go there sometime.
Are you freakin serious? WTF does she not go to the tournaments and gatherings?!

Sandra if you read this, ITS OK WE WONT BITE LOL! Seriously, if you that close you gotta rep with the local crew female or not :)

Nightshowers said:
Interesting...Back on topic, if you guys get to check out sandra73 or pshh's myspace pages, they are actually hotter then Barbie but Barbie is pretty fine too.

http://www.myspace.com/sara73mk
http://www.myspace.com/outlawgirl4life
haha thats tha only pic u have ever seen of me...that wasnt even a good pic of me...whats ur gt on xbl ill send better quality pics then u can compare me with them!!! ill guaruntee that u think im hotter

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
haha thats tha only pic u have ever seen of me...that wasnt even a good pic of me...whats ur gt on xbl ill send better quality pics then u can compare me with them!!! ill guaruntee that u think im hotter
I want to know something, but was that you sending me pics of yourself through JJ's account or himself? Because I never really asked for them in the first place.

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Nightshowers said:
Interesting...Back on topic, if you guys get to check out sandra73 or pshh's myspace pages, they are actually hotter then Barbie but Barbie is pretty fine too.

Convince me. My GT is Darkshowers (in my sig).

Annihilator83 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
I want to know something, but was that you sending me pics of yourself through JJ's account or himself? Because I never really asked for them in the first place.
he wanted me 2 take a pic of myself and send it 2 his friends cause alot of ppl were saying 2 him ur sis is good at mk because shes probobly fat and ugly sooo he wanted 2 prove them wrong and he did cause im a sexy bitch....haha only thing ugly about me is my mouth...i love 2 talk shit

Real T

Noob
Hey barbie, I remember u. U are pretty good for a chick. Beat me once or twice. But I owned u the rest of the time. REAL T420. After I beat u, u sent me one of those pics too. I thought u looked like sindel! Matter of fact, u should use sindel! Take a vision camera pic and use it for your gamer pic and only use sindel! That would be funny!

Real T said:
Hey barbie, I remember u. U are pretty good for a chick. Beat me once or twice. But I owned u the rest of the time. REAL T420. After I beat u, u sent me one of those pics too. I thought u looked like sindel! Matter of fact, u should use sindel! Take a vision camera pic and use it for your gamer pic and only use sindel! That would be funny!
haha sindel is 1 of my main charaters...my hair is kinda like sindels...blonde and black...btw ya i do remember u

Nightshowers said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Nightshowers said:

Convince me. My GT is Darkshowers (in my sig).
oh ya and i also have a myspace but tha pics r like a year old... www.myspace.com/barbie_plays_halo

Kazlaz

Noob
*sigh*

pedophiles and robbers is the game for myspace :p

dont you kids know your going to get raped by some mysterious untraceable illegal immigrant :)