What's new

What Girl players are there

Kazlaz

Noob
lmfao your mean :p if i said mom somthings wrong with your hair shes all like in the bathroom for 3 hours trying to fix it and shit now shes going to spend the rest of her life trying to fix what you just said :p

that be somthing mikebossy would do and is in the proccess of doing : )

DAMNIT WOMAN GET OFF YOUR ASS AND IRON MY SHIRT... And make me a sammich while your at it.

Jajajajajajjajaja j/k Barbie. Does your brother still play XBL? I don't think i've seen him on recently

Annihilator83 said:
Nightshowers said:
Interesting...Back on topic, if you guys get to check out sandra73 or pshh's myspace pages, they are actually hotter then Barbie but Barbie is pretty fine too.

http://www.myspace.com/outlawgirl4life
Thats pshhh? Although I haven't played with her in a long time, I give her props. One of the better girls I've played online with on XBL.
DizGirlWillOwnU lists her myspace in her profile on this site. Awhile ago, I was able to do decently against pshhh in a series but the last time we played, she absolutely destroyed me. She is pretty good.

As for sandra, I was never able to beat her until recently when I actually got 2 wins but lost every game after that.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
oh ya and i also have a myspace but tha pics r like a year old... www.myspace.com/barbie_plays_halo
Barbie is pretty good and the best part is she listens to real music \m/ !! . girls are kicking ass on mk , and sandra73 lives in NJ she should come to the Break tourniments we have I bet she would be right up at the top !

TheRedPsychosis said:
summoning said:
oh ya and i also have a myspace but tha pics r like a year old... www.myspace.com/barbie_plays_halo
Barbie is pretty good and the best part is she listens to real music \m/ !! . girls are kicking ass on mk , and sandra73 lives in NJ she should come to the Break tourniments we have I bet she would be right up at the top !
Real music? trivium? ahahaha
not trivium u dumbass...like slayer, children of bodom and stuff like that...haha i bet u listen 2 the backstreet boys or sumthing ''stop playing games with my heart'' :lol:

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
summoning said:
not trivium u dumbass...like slayer, children of bodom and stuff like that...haha i bet u listen 2 the backstreet boys or sumthing ''stop playing games with my heart'' :lol:
Well, Slayer only has one song, that I like at all and love to play on guitar.. Reign in Blood. Um, I prefer music that's less melodic and more full of energy.. like punk and hardcore(A Global Threat to Steel Nation), but I support my local bands alot more than overhyped pop music(slipknot)

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
ewwwwwwwwww! :?
haha u say ewwww 2 me??? omg u must like penis, ahhhaaaa ur gay!!! how does it feel gettn fucked in the ass buy a big black guy???
haha Do you even know what a joke is?
what do u mean?¿? :wink:
hahahaha :lol:

TheRedPsychosis said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
summoning said:
Well, Slayer only has one song, that I like at all and love to play on guitar.. Reign in Blood. Um, I prefer music that's less melodic and more full of energy.. like punk and hardcore(A Global Threat to Steel Nation), but I support my local bands alot more than overhyped pop music(slipknot)
well COB and SLAYER is my fav 2 bands, every1 has there own opinion about music

Birkin said:
You could sue him for sexual harassment.
i highly doubt u can sue someone whom u don't even know his first or last name, you can call him "Derrick Jumps Like Chan" haha i spelled ur named wrong,

EDIT: Birkin i noticed you have in your sig it says "-I like vitamin C, alot." does that mean u like to eat oranges all day? cause i love oranges or are u refferring the singer Vitamin C who sang the song called graduation that came out in like 1998 or something like that, she was pretty hot lol

l SuGaR l said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
l SuGaR l said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
l SuGaR l said:
Barbie can I stick my finger in your pooper?
wow weird :roll:
Yeah, and?
its just funny :lol:
Sticking anything in anyone's pooper is a serious matter. Please do not take putting things in people's poopers lightly.
I'm with Sugar on this one, sticking something no matter wat it is, in anyone's pooper is a serious matter, i believe me and Sugar are the soul believers on this fact,

Awhile ago, on my myspace my headline was Stick It In Their Pooper, Refferring to the song by Hollywood Undead called Turn Off The Lights, i'll gladly send u any Hollywood Undead songs i have them all, if anyone wants them

Here's a quote from that song

Hollywood Undead said:
This is Jeffree fuckin' Star
and this is a big FUCK YOU to all you jealous bitches,
that get mad that I'm fucking your boyfriends..
An don't get mad that they suck my dick..
an then they make out with you after.. HOE!!
[chorus]
Tha Producer:
Girl your boobies look real nice to me tonight
Let's have a pillow fight, I know you're tight
Thats when we turn off the lights
Girl if you're from orange county I'll fuck you right
and I think J-dog might, If I'm nice
Thats when we turn off the lights
Undead
J-Dog:
I be the J to the D, girls call from OC what are you doing?
I'll fuck you in your new Denali!
What a change.. cuz I fuck girls in alleys.. behind the Beauty Bar,
lets see how far we can go on a sexual safari
I got a dick like Kareem Abdul-Jabari
Now lets pray, go all the way,
your boyfriends gay, got his truck raised.. ain't I right?
Hey Shady.. (what?) let's have a pillow fight..
I'm a sex robot sent back from the fucking future
FUCK GIRLS DEEP, STICK IT IN THEIR POOPER
This is explicit if Mod wats to take it down go for it, oh and this is all a guy singing/rapping thats why its funny, if anyone wants my AIM is mrilovepoop and everyone knows my GT