What's new

What Girl players are there

ilovepoop said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
haha poop i beat u a while back,dont lie...as soon as i beat u, u were like oh i gotta go!!!
haha sugar if ur gonna talk shit learn how 2 spell...oh and ya sumtimes i do say the ''N'' word but it doesnt meen im racist...
lol u never beat me,
haha ya i did

Derek

Noob
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
ilovepoop said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
haha poop i beat u a while back,dont lie...as soon as i beat u, u were like oh i gotta go!!!
haha sugar if ur gonna talk shit learn how 2 spell...oh and ya sumtimes i do say the ''N'' word but it doesnt meen im racist...
lol u never beat me,
haha ya i did
As my friend Matt would say PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!111one!!1!

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
ha annihilator wants 2 talk shit now ok [ban incoming] lets go...no 1 asked u 2 get in this so y dont u stay out of it u lil bitch
Where am I talking shit? I pointed out where you could see his gamertag. Seriously its not that hard to miss it.

Annihilator83 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
ha annihilator wants 2 talk shit now ok [ban incoming] lets go...no 1 asked u 2 get in this so y dont u stay out of it u lil bitch
Where am I talking shit? I pointed out where you could see his gamertag. Seriously its not that hard to miss it.
yep i typed it in on xbl excactly how it is on here and nothing came up but hey i gotta better idea how about he sends me a fr.... its '' Barbie is Bad ''

if sugar beat u back then, then i can guarentee that i beat you, because when i played you, i was better than sugar, i still would be but i haven't played in 2 months

Derek

Noob
ilovepoop said:
if sugar beat u back then, then i can guarentee that i beat you, because when i played you, i was better than sugar, i still would be but i haven't played in 2 months
Hold on there, I don't know about that :?

l SuGaR l said:
ilovepoop said:
admit it, i was better than you, i was the one whom pretty much taught u how to play human smoke and ermac, lol

l SuGaR l said:
ilovepoop said:
admit it, i was better than you, i was the one whom pretty much taught u how to play human smoke and ermac, lol this was like 5+ months ago

Derek

Noob
Pffft, until I went into beast mode. Now it's like "wah bam sucka Kung Loa inf. on yo trick azz." Chyea 8)

lol, so now u admit that i was better than u when i played barbie, and if sugar beats u then i beat u barbie so stop lying

Derek

Noob
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
l SuGaR l said:
Pffft, until I went into beast mode. Now it's like "wah bam sucka Kung Loa inf. on yo trick azz." Chyea 8)
You are very good with that Kung Lao inf. I just cannot do it (unless in corner)
With zero lag I can do the spin inf. cross screen into the corner and then spin out of the corner to do the punch inf. the other way across the screen. It doesn't happen too much though because after two or three volleys they usually quit in the middle of it.

ok back then when i beat poop i was really good but i stopped playing 4 like a month then got back on n was really rusty and got owned by sugar...but maybe if i would have played sugar bak then when i was at my best then u probobly would have got owned

MoB Mizz Barbie said:
ok back then when i beat poop i was really good but i stopped playing 4 like a month then got back on n was really rusty and got owned by sugar...but maybe if i would have played sugar bak then when i was at my best then u probobly would have got owned
lol stop lying, i wish UMK3 kept records of whom u have fought like DOA4

Derek

Noob
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Nope. I beat you with Kung Loa before I could do his inf. consistently vs. your Kabal and you still got owned. If I would have picked H. Smoke it would have only been about 30 times worse, or in simpler terms, you would have gotten owned without any effort.

ilovepoop said:
l SuGaR l said:
ilovepoop said:
admit it, i was better than you, i was the one whom pretty much taught u how to play human smoke and ermac, lol

wow sugar ilovepoop is your equal?